Post albums only musiclet soyboys listen to

Post albums only musiclet soyboys listen to

both this and op are correct answers

i'm noticing a pattern and i'll keep it going

Ween is the definition of soyboy music

>randumb
>often childish
>"fun"
>when it talks about serious topics it does it in the most infantile and nexperienced of ways
>cannot just stay on one thing, constantly changes as if it had ADD
>has a nigger in the band (sjw points)

right
wrong

All that dumb emo shit.

I seriously hope you don't listen to that past your high school years.

fuck off kevin

this and all the other faggy indie shit

how long until we can start pointing out posts like these as propaganda in an attempt to destroy board culture and ways of thinking?
If you guys can blame anything left of nazism on jewish propaganda, then this needs to be called out as part of some conspiracy too. So many retarded people have flooded this site that they're now trying to destroy what has been celebrated in the past. Remember when this was at least a somewhat elitist and hipster board? Now it's dominated by hip hop fanatics, and conservatives that politicize every little thing.

t.

+1

Ye

We need to build a wall

i wish i could shitpost that well

this site has long been lost to retards. I only visit /r9k/ to laugh at autists and /biz/ to check the latest shitcoins

who the fuck approved a full graphic shirt of the worst 3d zelda game

>worst 3d zelda game
what is majora's mask

>album about survival and the wrath of nature
>soyboy
go back

The epitome of soy indie rock

imagine not being white

Dude you're just mad mu doesn't worship your precious indie rock anymore, the paradigm has shifted to hip hop and there's nothing you can do about it

Soyboy here. This is my favourite album. Swamp butts can't even comprehend an album of this quality, let alone create something of that calibre

Slint is essential getting-out-of-soy though

>survival and the wrath of nature
except for the we held hands once almost had sex lmao then you left and i want to kms theme is 10x more prevalent and that’s exactly what speaks to people who like this album

This. I'm getting sick of it too. They're way more annoying than SJWs at this point. Hell, they've pushed me farther left than any feminist or vegan ever did.

No, because "soycore" anti-sjw posting is not replacing one thing with another, it isn't contrarianism that is pushing something equally interesting or challenging. It's just destructive and anarchistic, it holds absolutely no value. This is essentially the story of politics on this site, it started out as counter-culture, just as the subculture of Sup Forums started out as being counter-culture and contrarian. It actually served a purpose. But that purpose is now gone, because Sup Forums and the election resulted in too many honest to heart conservatives flooding the site. These aren't interesting or nuanced individuals that landed at these conclusions because they've been through what would be considered mainstream culture. These are dumb people being dumb.

Notice how shistposting has changed in the past year. Sup Forums used to be known for "pretending to be retarded" the anecdote that was often used was "smart people pretending to be dumb". Now 90% of memes are about intellectual superiority, this place is literally turning into a less sophisticated reddit circa 2012. Take the biggest memes in circulation over the past 12 months, fucking most of them have been related to intellect, and nothing constructive ever gets said, it's just reductive le brainlet meme.

If the expanding brain and the virgin walk meme being used incorrectly ALL the fucking time on this site isn't the perfect irony of everything wrong with this site I don't know what would be.

Tbh every year I wonder if itll get worse and it does. But its been especially bad since gamergate and the election.

My god, slint is the fucking worst shit ever.

>Majora's Mask worst Zelda
My sides

saying majora's mask is worst zelda is like saying kid A is worst radiohead

fuck off

I guess. fuck the word soyboy though.

Majora's Mask is literally the best one.

I just noticed that I'm a soy boy

I like this album, tho.
The thing is, soyboys don't see themselves as soyboys. So you're going to get a lot of replies that disagree with your post.

good b8m8

their board is infecting every other board now. I feel its because Trump/WN hype is dwindling down and they have to migrate to other
boards for anything interesting while keeping their ideologies intact, so the cancer spreads.
I know this is going to sound totally weak, but Sup Forums sayings and lingo weren't even uttered here THAT much here.There are places you
can talk about that shit, just not on the fucking music board. What happened to just making fun of hip-hop for its own sake without getting
into the supposed inferiority of blacks or jewish conspiracies? Shit gets so tiring.
I wish we could. We need to preserve our culture. Sup Forums is making this board like every other one. How is any board going to be unique when
all the cultures are the same on each and every one of them?

>board culture
pfiiii
>Remember when this was at least a somewhat elitist and hipster board?
we're just waiting for you to leave, so we can have a soyboy orgy

everyone on here is a soyboy and anyone who denies it is a double-soyboy