Wow. REALLY makes you think

Wow. REALLY makes you think.

time to update this.

>between september 12 and the end of 2012

also, I question the metodology of who is "right-wing terrorist".

I simply do not trust the leftist MotherJones.

>american education

Did perpetrator use a GUN? If yes then he was a right-wing terrorist.

they count anyone who is a sovereign citizen that gets in a shootout with the police

Why not from the year 2000? Ya know since it would be the start of the Millennium.

>Between 9/11 and 2012

So it's missing:

>Boston Bombing
>San Bernardino
>Orlando

Is the perpetrator WHITE? If yes, he's a right-wing terrorist.

>white men breaking out of their cuck sheds

Fucking sick of this shit.

fixed that little problem for you

they would classify Orlando as "homophobic right-wing violence", not Islamic terrorism.

I don't trust the fuckers, all they want is to push the Narrative.

to them Leftist Narrative > Truth

all tricks are fair then.

>missing dylann roof

GOTCHA

BAN ASSAULT WHITES

Sure, if you cherrypick the areas you can get which ever result you want

what about, terror in the middle east? since 2001, right wing extremists vs pedoslamic terrorists

and inb4 leftist brains make up some fucking retarded rule why this wont apply

he only killed nine though
and in reality only 5.4 people

Whenever they try to argue that 9/11 somehow doesn't count, they always have some kind of really fuzzy excuse.

There's literally no other field in which outliers are eliminated from the dataset. That's insanity.

>9 added to Right-wing vs 70 added to Islam

Good trade I'd say

Dylann was a lone wolf terrorist. He wasn't an adherent of the ideology of the 'right wing'. The claim makes zero sense because there's no such authority.

Islam is a monolithic cultural institution with various wings that all advocate a unique brand of violence.

Under rated post. Kek

>When you subtract every act of terrorism committed by Muslims from the total tally, suddenly right-wingers look way more dangerous. Really makes you think, huh?

Does this count fort hood as terror or "workplace violence"?

DO NOT REPLY TO SHILL THREADS!!!!!!

>black crime is just an outlier, goy. as such, we no longer measure black crime. look, 100% of crimes are committed by whites!

Wow. REALLY makes you think, HUH? Wow. REALLY makes you think, HUH? Wow. REALLY makes you think, HUH? Wow. REALLY makes you think, HUH? Wow. REALLY makes you think, HUH? Wow. REALLY makes you think, HUH? Wow. REALLY makes you think, HUH? Wow. REALLY makes you think, HUH? Wow. REALLY makes you think, HUH? Wow. REALLY makes you think, HUH? Wow. REALLY makes you think, HUH?

But Islamic terrorists ARE right-wing. They're more right wing than any of us here

Islam is a globalist, universalist ideology.

>post-9/11

You can be right wing and expansionist

Even then, the 17 were killed from a group in ~1% of the population while the 29 were killed from a group in what, ~50%?

only if you're american though

>post 9/11

I don't really see much of a difference between him and the Orlando guy from what I've read. Dylann read Neo-Nazi shit online and then killed some black people. Orlando guy read some Jihad stuff online and then killed some gays.

The fact that Nazis aren't as big or codified doesn't mean they aren't an identifiable group. The label of 'terrorist' doesn't really mean much though. He used a terror tactic to push for a political aim -- so what? He's fucking nuts.