What was the moral of the story?

What was the moral of the story?

Correct me if I'm mistaken, but if Norton had curbstomped all of the niggers, his brother wouldn't have been killed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dLjS4EdOh2U
macroevolution.net/support-files/forms_of_life.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

around blacks never relax

Niggers, niggers never change.

only good nigger is a jailed or dead nigger.

Correct, I guess that's what we were supposed to learn from this

Wait, why are we referring to black individuals as "niggers" ITT?

If a black dude didn't protect nortons character his white buddies would have killed him.

If niggers weren't being niggers trying to steal his truck, he wouldn't have had to curbstomp one of 'em, and he wouldn't have gone to jail in the first place.
I know you're trying to be contrarian because when you break down the movie all the blame can be attributed to the niggers.

niggers

I'm curious why the prison nigger's story changed him. The guy admitted he was committing a crime, and in the course of the crime, he accidentally broke an officer's foot. That's not racism, anyone literally would be charged with assault, that's the way the law works. The cop would not have been injured had he not been committing a felony at the time.

What color were the men that raped Norton?

whats with all of the n-bombs here

You mean the criminals he was only exposed to because of the actions of niggers?

I don't think he argued the assault charge.
He argued the time he got for it when he was following the instructions of the officer. He says it was accused of throwing it at him.

Again, he wouldn't have been in that situation at all if not for the niggers that tried stealing his truck.

He did a lot of growing up in prison. When he got out he saw how immature his previous perspective on life was, and how his younger bro would likely end up in prison like him if he didn't change his ways, but by then it was too late for him.

You mean the same criminals that have dealings with niggers despite bemoaning how they are a cancer on society?

Never seen it but I'm guessing the point was that both sides of the debate are justified but extremism is definitely not the answer either way. Like, don't say "all blacks are disgusting primal savages" but also don't say "I don't even see color man xD we're all equal".

>all blacks are disgusting primal savages
but that's the truth, though.

Why are you posting in a thread about the movie if you have no knowledge of said movie?
It's fine to want to give your opinion on racism, but that's not the topic here, it's the actual movie. The one you didn't watch.

And then in the original ending Derrick went back to being a skinhead after his brother was killed.

This tbqh

Reddit detected. Sorry we triggered your fee-fee's you pathetic niggerfag.

>Why are you posting in a thread about the movie if you have no knowledge of said movie?
Welcome to Sup Forums :^)

If we stopped recognizing niggers as human and got rid of laws protecting niggers from murder, Norton never would have been in jail.

Again, he wouldn't have been in that situation if he didn't murder two men in cold blood.

is that the board where all the facts get posted?

Incarceration just makes things worse. That's why we have such bad crime in America, especially among young Blacks and Hispanics. It's a cycle of crime and violence.

Blame it on the CIA and the corrupt politicians who made the War of Drugs and made America the police state it is today (and all the Presidents abusing Executive power and still get away with it).

What we need to do is adopt a form of prison like the one Norway has.

Just stop, you are making it way too obvious now.

That is one hot non-argument my man.

Glad they changed it. It would completely go against his character's development to go back to being a skinhead.

the final cut backfired, that's why the Jew director hated it and refused to have his name in the credits.

it's summed up with the scene where black teacher man is taking to derek in the prison hospital after he's been raped in the shower.

"Has anything you've done made your life better?"

That is the final moral argument that finally breaks Derek's will and convinces him everything he believes is wrong.

That's it.

Because Derek had his ideology solely for personal gain, right? What did he think it was a fucking lucrative business deal to be a white supremacist?

put down the crack pipe, jamal.

Thugs trying to steal his property, on his property.

HEY, VINEYARD

The moral of the story is that hate begets hate, and people are essentially the same no matter the skin color.

>and people are essentially the same no matter the skin color
that's a very loose definition of 'same' you have there

are humans and chimpanzees the same?

>dont be a violent criminal lunatic who blames their problems on everyone else

I agree. In-group preference is pretty ingrained in humans so everyone will naturally gravitate to their own culture and people without outside influence.

Nah, the final moral is that you'll find good people and shit people everywhere, but niggers...niggers never change.

It seems the point is that all humanity is fucked and that extremist ideologies rarely hold up in times of desperation. Being imprison exposed him to people as they truly are. He learns that people are more than their skin color when you get to know them at their cores. Unfortunately, the real world doesn't work like that and Derek realizes this the hard way.
Or maybe the director really hates niggers, idk.

guy broke the law, regardless of who did what first. Pretty sure white men convicted him.

Wow nice fake news

>black person does bad things
>NIGGER! NIGGER!
>white person does the same things
>It's clearly justified, nothing wrong with it

you are all subhumans

t. Asian

>people are essentially the same no matter the skin color.
i take it you live in an all black neighborhood then? after all people are essentially the same and the rent must be much lower.

this

The whites are just as shitty. Their ideals only go as far as necessary and are willing to ignore them for the right price. They're portrayed as sheep.

Shut up Mao Ching Chong. Go bind your gf's feet or something.

>eats dogs
>calls others subhumans
go choke on some smog, you slant eyed fuck.

>(((evolution)))

>Go bind your gf's feet or something.
>this is somehow an insult

I like to think this movie was within the My Name Is Earl universe.

youtube.com/watch?v=dLjS4EdOh2U

Obviously Earl wronged Derek in a way that made Derek a virulent racist, and Randy got caught up with it.

Do you know what feet binding is?

that's not true, incarceration makes it better.

crime rates plummeted when we started locking up niggers for life because of 3 strikes laws

Is this the begin of Earlkino?

yep.

Saying all human species are the same is essentially the same as saying that all dog species are the same, to be aich.

i lived in the projects for five years with ALL BLACKS. Besides one other family we were the only white people there. they literally treated me just like everyone else and i had many friends.

>drives trucks over toddlers
>calls others subhumans

Get fucked Chang Kai-Shit

Don't you want a girlfriend with traditional tiny feet like your mom had?

There is only one human species living in our days, user, as there are only one dog species. Races is another story

ALL BLACKS?
nigga you lived with the NZ rugby team? shiet.

macroevolution.net/support-files/forms_of_life.pdf

Interesting read, I found these ideas actually worthy of attention. Just something to add. Going by the theory exposed by the author, it would be wrong to talk about species at all. It would be better to talk about populations when refering to specific groups of beings

No, that's >>>/stormfront/
Peace out 1488

This right here though don't expect these shit-for-brains skinheads to see that.

Actually the movie would have been 100x better had it ended with the Blacks wasting all the cumskins and setting up New Africa. But maybe that's just me.