Why do Americans call us "English teacher"? We canmot speak English

Why do Americans call us "English teacher"? We canmot speak English.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/int.desu.meta/country/kr/type/op/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>american

thank you for your service. how long have you been stationed there?

?

GTFO English teacher

??? What?

korean and japanese posters are usually US soldiers stationed in asia or english teachers living there

Please, just stop making threads man. 2-3 threads per day is alright I guess, but you take it to the extreme. 48 fucking threads in the last two (2) days.

desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/int.desu.meta/country/kr/type/op/

What is GTFO?

this

What are you talking about?

What do you mean? Please speak in easy English. I cannot understand English

kys already

?????

????

there are two patterns.

one is they judge that you must be an english teacher because your english seems to be too good to be a real gook.

the other one is, they dont want to believe you are a real gook because your post disappoints/discourages them somehow or your argument there gets them where it hurts

just stop shitposting. it's not even funny. you are only stimulating the boardwide hatred against east asians.

I wish you all followed suit on your words and stopped making that fucking cancerous /lat/ thread for good.

argie shitposting mostly stays on one general which you can simply fliter if you don't like.

this gook has made over one hundred threads in the past week, faggot doesn't even wear a trip so we can all filter him.

?????

????

?????

????

?????gh

>this gook has made over one hundred threads in the past week
Well, you're right about this.

It's becoming obnoxious to no end.

Who is him???

nah. hes a funny guy unlike those diaspora chinkgook cowards and netouoyos venting their angers for a boring heritage faggy reason. you are too serious and dont have taste in shitpost

Can I make a living as a professional Starcraft/Warcraft 3 player if I move to Korea?