I NEED YOUR POWER

AMERICA! MORE POWER!! RIGHT NOW!!!

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-poll-brexit-lead-ipsos-mori-who-will-win-leave-campaign-remain-european-union-a7084951.html

youtube.com/watch?v=_uCsJ0EuDyc

10 POINT LEAD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mlVtQDVrNns
youtube.com/watch?v=1kc5WZngss4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ia4UjRTKBaY
youtube.com/watch?v=z5SzHuDkGXc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0
youtube.com/watch?v=hw8Dl2H9rAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ucM9qEk1pIc
youtu.be/YabRcWi13Xk
youtube.com/watch?v=dpv5EGg18DM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BREXIT ONE FUCKIN TIME YA FILTHY POM CUNTSSSSSS

No power for you, Vegetable.

Was this taken after the murder happened?

KEK'S BLESSINGS UPON THEE

IT'S TIME TO POWER UP ON THESE EURONIGGAS AND GET THE FUCK OUT!

POWER UP
O
W
E
R
U
P

Liberty for the UK!!
Liberty for the US!!
Liberty for the Christian World!!

3 hours ago that article was posted

Fine. Have some.

Brexit will only fail if I get doubles.

Leave, don't leave. The Brits will make the wrong choice whichever way.

Please get all my power and get the fuck out. I just can't wait to see your shitty country crumble to pieces when Scotland will be the first declare their independance to stay in the EU closely followed by the rest. You were nothing but troubles from the start anyway.

IT GON' BREXIT

\O/

Based.
I was sure the kikes were gonna be able to shut it down with that false flag bullshit mojo jojo assassination.

youtube.com/watch?v=mlVtQDVrNns

Wait, you're not Goku.
WTF do you need power for Vegeta?
You don't even know how to spirit bomb.

Scot here. I don't want to leave the UK

And I want all future Scottish referendums blocked. Poofy frog.

>literally the part of the movie where goku yells "I NEED MORE POWER"
>takes screenshot of vegeta

god op is retarded

Take my power, based Nigel.

Yes there will be no rigging goy

\o/

Poofy frog

Too scared to reply I see. Scotland is not France's ally

Take my high energy!

TAKE THE ALLSPARK! USE IT TO POWER THE BREXIT!

France and Scotland used to get together to plot against England. If I understand correctly, it's one of the reasons the UK was invented in order to better contain the pesky Scots so England could go back to pitching France against Germany.

Death to France

good luck bros!! I really hope the UK jumps off the sinking ship before it's too late

Looks having the euro isn't so bad! They are already printing the queens face on them look.

>not having British Sovereigns instead, one of the world's most well-known and well-respected coin
I'm no Anglo, but I have quite a few myself.

praise kek

Englishs kept trying to conquer us. Didn't have many choices.

SENDING MY ENERGY TO BREXIT

YOU LIMEY FAGS BETTER FUCKIN DITCH THAT KIKE-RUN GLOBALIST "EUROPEAN" UNION OR SO HELP ME GOD I WILL GO OVER THERE AND REMOVE KEBAB FOR YOU

They don't want your violent plumbers, don't you get it? I fucking said it. It's no joke this time. No "poo in loo" meme. You're a fucking nuisance to the UK.

you have my anger!

Think for a second. If they exited UK would have to put up a wall around Northern Ireland. Think about it.

Run Forrest run.

That was in the past that none of us scots today experienced.

Don't get jewy

HURRY, MAKE THE WISH!!!

with great power comes great responsibility
use it wisely lads

Thanks for the reminder, I need to dump all my collected euros in the trash.

Let's send them the power guis.

I don't know if you know this, but here in the US we have this thing called "Scotch Tape." It's useful for certain purposes, but it's basically horrible, weak-ass tape that doesn't last and leaves a residue.

Know how it got called, "Scotch Tape?" This was back when casual racism was acceptable.

It was because there was so little glue on the tape that it was associated with cheap as shit Scots. Kind of like Scrooge McDuck. Life was so much better back when we could openly hate each-other.

THIRTEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNREEEEEE

The worst part about all this for me is I turned 18 a week after registration for the vote closed.

Now I read articles like these and see how they say young people want to stay and I feel awful.

I'm summoning as much power as I can, Sup Forums.
WE CAN DO THIS!!!!

Should have posted Goku, senpai. That looks like the Broly movie where Vegeta is being a little bitch until Piccolo tells him to stop being a pussy

AND NORN IRON IS GONNA PAY FOR IT!

They pretty much already did that.

They even have walls running through N. Ireland ghettos, to try to divide the Protestant and Catholic neighborhoods..

Honestly, as much as I'd love for the UK regain its sovereignty from those globalist sandnigger-lovers in Brussels, it would be nice to see a whole Hibernia on the maps again.

Too bad N. Ireland is full of block-headed, Protestant, Jew-manipulated occupiers.

>Broly
Stop being a fag. That's clearly from when Vegeta went off to a planet by himself and exceeded his internal emotional limitations and manletness and learned to become a Super Saiyan by learning to not give a fuck and think about something more important than himself.

\o/ BREXIT \o/

We can hate each other again when the common enemy is eliminated

That was my second thought, but he only went super saiyan because
>muh saiyan prince
>muh kakarot
>muh feelings

YOU CAN DO IT! GET OUT, GET THE FUCK OUT OF THERE

word up

He went SS because a storm of asteroids started pelting him and he had been such a failure that he just stopped caring anymore. So he went from a sad cunt to a sick cunt and just beat the shit out of the asteroids in order to say alive.

It was only after he stopped being a sad cunt that he went SS without even trying or thinking about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=1kc5WZngss4

SOVREIGN NATIONALISM NOT OPPRESSIVE GLOBALISM

PEOPLE RULING THEMSELVES

NOT

ELITE RULING THE PEOPLE

Would you just look at that fine specimen of the Anglo race taking part in that honorable demonstration of British pride.

Vagina I like you and all but you can't keep doing this, I can only give you so much power of freedoms.

Might as well post is since no one seems to remember.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ia4UjRTKBaY

Those are some high energy triples

Yeah, but he still cried about it for a majority of the time, how long did he just stand in the same spot whining about it? But then he went back to Earth and I liked him again.

There's an expression 'scotch prices' that means much the same.

Muh dick kinda wants more of this jakey wench.

BURN IT ALL

We all have our inner difficulties. He was also a total dick to Trunks in the Time Chamber. But that just taught Trunks that he had to become forgive his father's faults in order to become greater than his father.

>dat lad photobombing her bum
you kids are alright

Vegeta just giving him some tough love.
The fight between USSJ Trunks and Cell was cash, my man.

youtube.com/watch?v=z5SzHuDkGXc

>ITT

Well, convert that dick want into leave want

YOU CAN DO IT

I really, really, really wish this tendence doesen't change. Please kek help the brits!

One thing i do not understand though, if brexit fails and the UK stays in the EU, can't the brits make an other referendum after that? Is this the only opportunity they have?

Trunks was a hell of a lad.

Damn, why can't all children's shows have such inspiring characters?

I GRANT BREXIT ALL MY DICK-POWER!

>Israel
>Globalism
Israel is nationalist as fuck.

Repeating digits for Brexit

1ST FOR HERMES TRISMEGISTUS

BY KEK'S WILL IT SHALL COME TO PASS

All these polls have been done before Jo Cox got done.

It's hard to beat the story of a kid living in an Android ravaged world, trying to stay alive and being good natured with death and destruction all around you, with your bro mentor and mom who teach you how to be the man you need to become.
Future Gohans sacrifice was not in vein, Trunks made sure of that.

Damn, these feels. I know what i'm doing today.

Thrice-great deserves better digits.

Best propaganda I have seen yet
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

Good luck dad

GO CAPTAIN!

Trunks came back in time to save his father's arch-enemy from death. He came back in time to change the course of history.

Bruce Faulconer's wife once sent me something in the mail. And if you've never bought a bass guitar so you could crank it up, drop the E to D, and slap the shit out of this, then you have never lived.
youtube.com/watch?v=hw8Dl2H9rAQ

America can't save you
Europe can't save you
Kek is the only one who can give you the power needed to win

Fuck it... this is too important... we'll use everything!!

inb4 Leave wins with dubs

youtube.com/watch?v=ucM9qEk1pIc

Have my power, Britain. Save yourselves. Don't ever look back.

\"/
Don't let yourself be a slave to merkel and globalists.

Piccolos themes are always the shit, as F. Trunks is my favorite character, this theme always stands in my heart

youtu.be/YabRcWi13Xk

WE'RE HERE FOR YOU!

are these results post or pre shooting though?

Praise Kek

I know this is weird to say but when I posted I actually LEGIT praised and felt thankful for all the good that meme magic has done. I think I really truly am starting to praise Kek, and Kek gave me dubs. I'm not trying to be funny , it's never happened to me before when I praise Kek but the one time I really thought about it and praised him with like actually some earnestness, I got fucking dubs

"People of Earth.... Rase your hands right now or you're all going to DIE!!"

The older one from yesterday says 6 point lead

If anything her death made it increase

So glad I got all this shit on CD. These Jewtube versions sound like complete ass compared to my FLACs.

youtube.com/watch?v=dpv5EGg18DM