MY PENIS IS SO SMALL AND THIN IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR SOMETHING HAD TO GO WRONG IN PUBERTY I DON'T CARE ABOUT LENGTH BUT...

MY PENIS IS SO SMALL AND THIN IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR SOMETHING HAD TO GO WRONG IN PUBERTY I DON'T CARE ABOUT LENGTH BUT WHY IS IT SO THIN?!!!!!!!!!????

umm use a pump sweaty x

the genetic lottery is cruel

a few millimeters of bone or dick tissue make the difference between life with cheat codes or on nightmare mode.

I want to poke the forehead of the guy on the left, and see if he becomes they guy on the right.

This is cheating.

Evolution should play it's roll naturally. (if you born ugly, brown and are a fat fuck, you lose in evolution)

Why does it matter when you never get to have a chance to use it other than for pissing?

what's the problem, why don't you just git gud?

>Evolution should play it's roll naturally.
In other words, we should discard modern medicine and go back to dying from common infections?

be yourself
girls love confident guys

just start doing jelqing, it works 100%. you will notice the results in 3 months from the beginning

Completely illegal, You should not be allowed to do this.

Girls love money and social security far more.

me too
I got 15 cm penis, it stopped growing when I was 13

>phimosis

Its not the size of the boat that matters, its the motion in the ocean.

Unless of course you're only sailing a little row boat. The boat doesn't need to be huge but its at least gotta be seaworthy, that common sense.

tiny
aussie
willies

>big benis
>no one sees it but me anyway
haha XD

lmao

I know that feel.

>have phimosis
>too autistic to go to the doctor
>too scared to stretch my foreskin
>dick is also curved like a rainbow and hurts if straightened out