All shitposting aside, is Australia a good country to raise a family in?

All shitposting aside, is Australia a good country to raise a family in?

If Hillary wins and the US starts going to shit, I want out of here ASAP

>All shitposting aside,
Do u even know what country ur talkin about m8

fuck off Leaf, you guys took the shitposting mantle in like a month without even trying. go apologize for more "crimes" that happened 100 years ago

shit internet but i've heard its ok

if you like Pajeet and Asians. go for it

>ausfailia
>nogunz central
dunno....

Yeah, we good, we're like America if you didn't take yourselves so seriously

Victoria and California are very similar (with less libtards)

Melbourne and Sydney a shit, I'd recommend probably Perth or Tasmania. Obviously stay clear of NT. As far as raising a family goes I don't know, we're only a handful of years behind Western Europe and US in terms of being cucked, god knows what it'll be like here in a generation.

They're allowed to get guns iirc, they just have to get a license and go through some paperwork. Not too much of a hassle really

I wouldn't because it's too hot and there's spoidahs. As much as it pains me to say it, I would rather go to Canada. At least not everything there is trying to kill you

GO TO KEKTORIA YOU BIG FAT AMERICAN LARD TARD

Canada is better
t. ausfag

Unless you're a fgt that's scared of huntsman, spiders aren't a problem in Vic, Nsw and Queensland (can't speak for the shit cunt states)

the internet is REALLY FUCKING SLOW

like man

REALLY slow

This is true, me dad's got a fuckton of rifles from owning a farm back in the day that I can inherit. All that smug bullshit about having no guns (and therefore no mass shootings) since Port Arthur is literally blatant lies.

I give you the weather, it's shit. Spiders are literally a meme unless you live in a desert hellhole and/or Sydney.

why? I hear that all the time but don't know why

Semi autos and pump action shotguns are pretty much out unless you own a large enough piece of land with either cattle or crops

Everything else is pretty much fair game, pump action .223s are quite popular and lever action shotguns are making a huge comeback

Abbott didn't believe internet was an important issue

you're allowed handguns easily though right? I really just want a gun for self defense

is your internet provided by the govt or businesses?

>Obama's "apology tour"

>leaving your country because times are tough

No wonder America's gone to shit.

Businesses, but the government installed the actual wiring. NBN is slowly rolling out and improving the internet

>you're allowed handguns easily though right?
no lmao you need a H class license, have to be a member of a shooting club for at least a year and in almost all states the gun must be stored at the club

>I really just want a gun for self defense
it's easier to just get killed than defend yourself with a firearm in Australia m8 unless you're a security contractor, and even then, you're going to become unhirable overnight regardless of the circumstances

Kinda like the Quakers?

It's comparatively much safer than American cities, but in all honesty m8 you are probably better off in the American countryside with a farm and self-sufficient over uprooting yourself to come here unless it is necessary.

Only cucks abandon their country m8, why would you leave when shit is about to hit the fan?

>I really just want a gun for self defence
You need a 'genuine reason' for a gun licence.
Self defence is not considered a genuine reason in any state or territory.

Yeah yeah shut up I'm on holiday

Why don't you come to europa and help us fighting the shitskins and waking up people?

Our self-defense laws are schizophrenic as fuck. They aren't sure whether they are meant to protect the home owner or home invader more.

know what happened with that meth head abo who broke into a dudes house and got his shit kicked in?

last I heard they were holding the victim

It's a safe country I guess. Mostly.

Handguns are Cat H. Basically a club membership and you have to do ~6 shoots at the club every year or more if you want multiple handguns. Takes about 6 months of waiting to buy your first handgun.
You can store them at your house, just like all guns you own but legally they MUST be kept in a safe. You can only use them for target shooting unless you're in certain circumstances.

If you write "self-defense" on your application it will get denied. It's far, far easier to get a rifle or a shotgun than a handguns. Gun laws also vary by state with some states/territories being very relaxed to the point where they will basically hand you the licence for bothering to try (ie. NT) while others are horrifically over-the-top and will try everything to deny or hinder your process (WA). Most are somewhere in between.

You can use your gun in defense of yourself and family BUT it's subject to you having a damn good reason as to why your gun was out of it's safe. In general it's very frowned upon and the courts will try and run you through if you shoot an intruder. Really needs to be a last resort kind of deal unfortunately, but it's still better than death.

fuck... no way you want to live there... too many giant spiders and crabs

you'll be sharing the country with mental cunts

>latin community
>not latinx community

holy fuck what a bigot check your privilege Sheila

Fuck off we're full

Australia is pretty sound tbf only problem is shit internet and all the towns and cities look the same.

As much as I loathe to say it, Melbourne has some really nice architecture. Shame about the people though.

Country is more utilitarian though, a lot of victorian influences in home aesthetics