Did Rogue One redeem him? I was actually shivering during his final scene. Good shit

Did Rogue One redeem him? I was actually shivering during his final scene. Good shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hqgphpiO0L8?t=4m55s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No.
Vader does not pace around, do weird shit with his hands, and make puns. Vader moves with purpose and speaks with conviction. IMO Vader was one of the few things I didn't like in rouge one. but I do enjoy the final scene as well

>Vader kills a bunch of randos instead of characters we care about

The Vader vs Ahsoka scene from Rebels was better

cringed at his first appearance but the last 3 min of the film made up for that. He was legit scary there.

The rebel troops realizing that jedi/sith exist, holy fuck that would be crazy

>that choking pun

what were they thinking

>that moment of hesitation before "then you will die"

Good shit.

Why is Sup Forums so triggered by the pun?

>actually shivering

k
y
s

Nah, I like it.

In A New Hope, Vader is all stressed out and trying to stop the rebels from blowing up the ship; in Empire Strikes Back he's basically hunting the rebels down after a big defeat, and in ROTJ he's focused on corrupting his son and betraying the emperor.

That line established a sort of baseline for Vader for the time he spent serving the Empire. Just an everyday sort of thing. This is how Vader is. There's a little bit of Anakin still in there.

That shit was good. It shows how cynical and out of touch with humanity he is to choke a man and quip about it.

>Anakin is dead
>then I will avenge his death
damn if they could have used Duel of the Fates for that entire fight.

LITERALLY SHIVERING

Guys, I CLAPPED when I saw star wars things xD

go suck Filoni's jewcock

>rouge one

*tips fedora*

>I don't emote!
back to middle school you go

Fuck my life how did I fuck that up

no reason to stop killing everyone if the emperor was about to dissolve the senate. I mean was he going to fail? it's fucking sheev.

Sheev it up your ass.

>actually shivering
leftist faggot

Actually sheevering at this

4:55
youtu.be/hqgphpiO0L8?t=4m55s

"Apology accepted, Admiral"