Itt:

albums with incredible first halves and mediocre second halves

sad but true.

>he doesn’t listen to every album on shuffle

all of them!

Arcade Fire

>Keep on Slippin'
>mediocre
how can you say that about the best song on the album?

wrong.

tied with back then for worst

TLOP

Nice dubs, but I think Currents actually has a phenomenal second half and a lackluster first half (barring Let It Happen).

honestly :|

delete yourself. why aren't you listening to soundcloudtrapshit #633389973 right now?

also false

The Trooper, Still Life, and Sun & Steel are 10/10 songs. you're way off.

What the fuck

>Stress
>Waters of Nazareth

sorry no

the first half is soooooo much better than the second half

Whoa surprised to see this here desu, it's the second half of this album more people seem to love so much and discuss more than anything else in her catalog. It's hands down my all time favorite bit of music. I love the first half but it's mostly just the straightforward pop songs and all the singles so they catch you immediately. I love the narrative through the second half and can't think of anyone doing a concept better.

I usually never even flip the record over.

>listens to HoL once
don't worry user we all been there

I don't know man, maybe the second half really doesn't fit in my taste. For me it felt too slow and non-progressive, just needs some more energy like she did in the first half

this

Literally everything by Krokus. There's a reason this is called the Krokus curse,no one was better at going from 10/10 to 0/10 than them

Like Clockwork had some legendary tracks in the first half, like My God is the Sun and Kalopsia, and then it just kind of burned out in the second half. Overall great album, though