What is your opinion on chinese people? do you like or hate us?

what is your opinion on chinese people? do you like or hate us?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/society/2015/may/01/chinese-labs-legal-highs-west-drugs
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4415868/Zombie-drug-Spice-mass-produced-Chinese-labs.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuerdai
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2016
youtube.com/watch?v=lM6rliphNdw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you are 500 million people we will love you

hate

Love

like u guys

They're everywhere around me so I've grown to tolerate them

500 million would be nice, but I am sorry the soviet puppet Mao took over the mainland in 1949.

I like Chinese, no strings attached, not excuses

The way most of you eat is disgusting. You never close your mouths and always talk when there full

Other than that you're all really nice

Your fine. Just make us a province already.
We wouldn't really mind or struggle too much.

Dislike China and I can't generalise an entire race

Too many Chinese spies in this thread

Too many Croatian Trump's double agents in this thread

well, we could use 127 million more people, maybe you can become a state and china will help raise your birthrates ;^)))

Nice try spy

If there were no japanese I would still hate you

Nobody cares here about you. Met some Chinese students, saw a chubby guy, 5'9" (175cm) that in summer or winter he wore shorts and a tshirt over his fat belly. At -10 celsius or +30. Also straddled topless in the mixed dorm while caressing his belly. Weird guy.

I like the people, not quite sure 'bout your government. A bit scared of your looming economic bubble burst

Don't worry, Sven, as soon as oil stops being important your country will go back to being a fishing village like it was in the past. No need for the chinese to scare you.

I used to like China and Chinese people but then it came to my attention that you hate brown people so now I don't like you t b h

i don't like your government or the slightly fragile ego a lot of citizens hold where they cannot accept any criticism but I've met lots of nice Chinese people

Not all that worried about the oil mate, I've got insurances for such eventualities.

Everybody hates brown people

greatest ally and the chinese are our brothers

I don't like the culture of deceiving other people when possible, but that's a widespread habit through so many other countries that I am willing to forgive you, China.

Just wish you focused more on your culture preservation, Mandarin should give place to Cantonese as the default language, for starters.

I like Chinese ancient culture and Mapo Tofu
but hate Chicomm thugs and red fire ants imported from China

I hate your lack of social etiquette
You'd think that with the lack of individualism you'd be able to understand the concept of queuing but clearly not

You are making our lives cheaper with your factories (although thats disputable to a degree) and you are not as vocal as the japs nor you have created a never ending degeneracy like they did. You lack some democracy though and maybe burgerbros can help with that iykwim ,also your food is cancer mostly.
overall 8/10 ,asia should be just you and the poos

weeb mainlanders and those apolitical folks are fine, i like them in many ways.

the others seem very naive and reactionary to the west and japan. very uninspired too like they copy anything. i cant see them changing.

as long as china is controlled by ccps censorship and tyranny, it will last forever.

I love the fact that you have everything, you cut the middlemen in everything you can and you're all about that sweet cash. Other than that, meh.

>Mao
>Soviet puppet

Japan and Viet Nam know what's up. FUCK China. They have a culture more self-centered and paranoid than America's and that's saying something. Their laws and government have bred generations of people paralyzed by the possibility of free thought, and so blindly patriotic that all 1st generation Chinese immigrants are either basically political refugees or actively harming the country they land in. I'm ok with the former, and I've met plenty of them. But anyone from or in China who doesn't hate neo-China is badly mistaken.

China is wonderful, without China, the world would be much worse off.

I also admire that it is ruled by the Communist Party, in that regard it is perhaps the last bastion.

I sincerely look forwards to the continued rise of China, as it has brought my country nothing but wealth and enjoyment. Our free trade deal w China for example has made cheap quality goods easily available whereas the Americans and Europeans raised prices to the roof because it's Iceland.

My next phone will be a Xiaomi for example. I'd much rather have the Chinese spy on me than the Americans, those guys are just fucked, the brainwashing is beyond all repair.

Didnt give a damn.
Happen to date a taiwanese girl.
Now i just mock continentals because it's funny.

What do you think about the Doklam stand-off? What do the majority average chinese think about it?

i like meme china like guangdong and shenzen and hongkong and taiwan the rest of mainland china si brazil tier

good: supression of religion
bad: insect like people, incapable of empathy, not creative, no respect for life or nature, slant eyed jews

>I used to like China and Chinese people but then it came to my attention that
>you hate brown people so now I don't like you t b h

???

mix feeling

Mainlander FOBs = Decent people beneath the surface-level roughness, especially if you can speak Chinese.

Asian Americans, Asian Canadians, Asian Australians etc = Fucking whiny faggots of the highest order. Endless whining and bitching over the most innocuous of things (muh media representation!)

I don't really like you but it's not your fault. I think it's related to the fact I have yellow fever and I have a hard time accepting it

I liked the idea of China

Until I met Chinese people

Filthy peasants, all of you

I agree, all foreign born asians with skills should reintegrate back to their home nations.

If you take back those with skills, you take back those without skills too.

>do you like or hate us?
You are not 1 single person

Agreed. Even if we lose some material wealth, we just want our "homes" back, better to have a slightly less wealthy home that is entirely your own right?

Your Chinese in the United States, as second and third gens are honestly some of the most obnoxiously anti-white SJWs you'll ever meet.

>Make a thread
>never post in it again
It was proxy

they probably have money anyway.
It is a lack of background, Asia is rising now, beside, I think you and burgerland will be BEAN'd and CURRIE'D soon enough

Chinks are fine
im just amazed by the fact that theres so many korean women here is croatia,i see them all the time, alone , or in pair, looking for some good dicking my guess

>It is a lack of background,

No, it's more like a simmering tribal resentment that cloaks itself in postmodern language ("social justice", "racial disparities" etc).

>I think you and burgerland will be BEAN'd and CURRIE'D soon enough

We'll see, I'm not ethnically Anglo-Saxon myself so it's not my place to comment.

I do like Chinese girls, but on the odd occasion I see an Asian man with a White woman, I strongly dislike it.

Hmmm yes, a fascinating insight into the mind of an Icelander
*scribbles down some notes*

我爱你的女人

It frankly is, they do not have the numbers as other ethnic groups, and the general form integration in western countries is individualistic narcissism, something we're not good at.

whats wrong with me dating a white grill?

I trust the Chinese as far as I can throw them. Everyone I spoke about doing business with the Chinese told me they will try to screw you over, after which they get protected by the Chinese legal system because muh protectionism. I'm also skeptical of their relation with North Korea as they just try to profit from their vulnerable situation to make a profit thus keeping the region in an unstable stalemate. Also they are shit tier tourists and horrible to work with on uni projects.

The Chinese here in the Netherlands are OK though, they exclusively operate snackbars and Chinese-Indonesian restaurants and stick to themselves.

I hate your architecture. It's boring.
I hate your art. It's boring.
I hate your literature. It's boring.
I hate your terribad historical dramas.
I hate your fake Buddhism. You screwed up Buddhism big time.
I hate your hypocrisy towards interracial dating.

I actually don't really like East Asian traditional culture in general. Forbidden City for me was one of the most disappointing places on earth. Doesn't deserve UNESCO status.

surely you like ours highs then?

theguardian.com/society/2015/may/01/chinese-labs-legal-highs-west-drugs

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4415868/Zombie-drug-Spice-mass-produced-Chinese-labs.html

>they do not have the numbers as other ethnic groups

Explain comparatively tinier ethnic groups like Greeks who get on just fine in American life and aren't endless whiners then.

>and the general form integration in western countries is individualistic narcissism, something we're not good at.

Hilarious coming from a race where ostentatious displays of wealth are considered not just acceptable, but something to be openly encouraged as a way of demonstrating face. 难道你认为你们中国人比我们西方人不自大吗?

You mistake irreverence for arrogance. The reality is the average westerner is far more deprecating than the average Chinese.

>whats wrong with me dating a white grill?

Various things:

- You dislike white men dating your women, this would create a dysfunction for any children growing up from such a pairing when they realize it.
- You would raise children from such a pairing to be loyal to the PRC.
- Our features are rarer than yours.

Why don't you prefer Chinese women?

To us it's very weird how many East Asians are so nationalistic and chauvinistic but don't prefer your own women.

Do you find your own features ugly perhaps?

don't know about the rest of china, but I like Macau

wait, I thought Chinese were behind the glorious internet-wall of China

That has nothing to do with your traditional culture being shit.

But anyway. How does it feel to come from a country where the overwhelming majority of your women prefer men of another race?

greeks are european, and have european culture.

well the CCP does'nt evidently support or like wealth flaunting, and the people that do do it are despised.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuerdai

Questioning is important, but are you telling me the kardashians and MTV are the upholders of it?

I'm actually ok with dating my own race, but most taller girls don't live in asia.

The dislike mostly stems for sexpatriatism, if you havent noticed most of your men see many of the women of SEA countries (and even supposedly "allied" countries such as south korea and japan) as sextoys and playthings.

that is mostly a trap, their kids will end up looking chinese and spend a lifetime of denial untill they accept their intergration lies with china.

>well the CCP does'nt evidently support or like wealth flaunting, and the people that do do it are despised.

That's law, not ethics. It is quite simply a part of traditional Chinese culture to flaunt wealth overtly in a way it never was in traditional Western culture, because it ties into 面子。

>Questioning is important, but are you telling me the kardashians and MTV are the upholders of it?

As compared to what, garbage K-Poop? I haven't met a single person of my age cohort and peer group (20-something professionals) who watch those shows.

>but most taller girls don't live in asia.

What gives Southern Chinese manlets the right to breed with taller people?

>if you havent noticed most of your men see many of the women of SEA countries

Wrong, wrong, wrong.

Most of us would prefer to date and marry white women, but the simple fact is there aren't enough single ones in places like Sing or HK to actually date and marry, scarcity forces us to be with your women, and your women are far FAR more likely to have a racial preference for us than we are for them. Believe me.

Actually both Asian men and women are powerfully attracted sexually to whites, the only difference is that Asian men find gaining sexual access to whites much much harder and so hate both their own women and to an extent white men for it.

In summary: White fever among Asian MEN is stronger than among Asian women. It would be accurate to say that the fierce loathing many Asian men have to WM/AF relationships actually stems from envy of their own Asian women: they enjoy sexual access to whites that Asian men are denied.

very nice grils

>and spend a lifetime of denial untill they accept their intergration lies with china.

Actually Eurasians date whites even more exclusively than either Asians or even whites do, lol.

And China won't integrate with him, even Joseph Schooling said that there were many times he didn't even feel like a real Singaporean. Now he's married to a white girl and his 3/4 white kids will almost certainly be accepted as part of the dominant demographic in America.

You can lie to the other ang mohs on here, but I know Chinese and Singaporean Chinese in particular too well to actually believe your claims of bona fide integration.

Picture related.

The flaunting of wealth is not one dimensional, there is also an aspect where such a person is seen as sad and pathetic if he/she does not properly use that wealth.

I can date anyone I want, so can an Indian Dalit with the most blondest swede ;^)

asian women want status, and are you really telling me it isn't because you guys arn't just going for the easy option.

imho I'd date latins and africans aswell if they were tall and suited my needs.

Also you seem to not appreciate irreverence anyway, many of these SJWs you whine about display their own questioning why native brits should retain primary control of their own country despite there being an increase in minority populations.

If you defend irreverence then you must defend sadiq Khan tldr.

ehh, they'll still display asian genetics, and still refer to it when convenient.

Also I feel it's more of white guys that lean towards the extreme ends of politics that tend to have issues dating their own race, plenty of normal white people still have kids.

It's pretty much only insecure Sup Forumsacks or washouts that go the easy route

You're either willfully lying to yourself or just plain delusional if you think American-born Eurasians have any loyalty to your countries.

I'm surprised you're this clueless if it's the latter. Chinese tend to be pragmatic.

>The flaunting of wealth is not one dimensional, there is also an aspect where such a person is seen as sad and pathetic if he/she does not properly use that wealth.

This is just weasel words. The fact is you called us narcissistic, but there is literally no comparable example in western culture of ostentatious displays of wealth being a way of enhancing social prestige, as it exists in Chinese "face" culture.

In fact in classical Anglo-Saxon culture (again, I'm not Anglo so this is an outsider's view in), ostentatious display of wealth from a wealthy person is a gigantic faux pas.

>I can date anyone I want, so can an Indian Dalit with the most blondest swede ;^)

Asian men are the physically least desirable race of men in the United States, see:

The Columbia U study actually controls for physical attractiveness. Something it underscores is not just that Asian men are generally unattractive, but that when you remove income from the equation and focus purely on looks, they become even less desirable.

Basically white men can leverage looks in of themselves, Asian men cannot. That's why so many of them are happy to be used as walking ATM machines I suppose.

>many of these SJWs you whine about display their own questioning why native brits should retain primary control of their own country

Most white people vote for right wing parties. The fact is that without a non-white voting presence, America would have returned successive Republican presidencies, houses and senates and governors all over the country for half a century straight.

>If you defend irreverence then you must defend sadiq Khan tldr.

Yeah, just like if you defend Confucianism you must defend North Korea too.

1/2

>asian women want status

This is hilarious. If they wanted status they wouldn't outmarry. And they'd prioritize their own men as they are the highest earners.

It's time to accept the plain and simple fact that whites are just better looking than East Asians instead of trying to skirt over the fact. Your own men already admit it insofar as it applies to white women, and your own women already admit it insofar as it applies to white men.

It's frankly hilarious hearing the mental gymnastics Asian people employ to ignore this elephant in the room.

I believe Chinese people sometimes treat each other like dirt. That's so wrong and gives me a negative image of them.

user, Sup Forumsacks have arguements over who is white despite being the most inbred people around, the minute it comes out they have some asian blood all the nuke/slit eyes/racial slurs will come out.

>ostentatious display of wealth from a wealthy person is a gigantic faux pas.
...?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2016

President of the United States (45)
Donald Trump

lower chances don't mean no chances, and arguably forces that group to try harder and improve themselves.

if you have the entirety of dating handed to you what incentive is there to improve?

North Korea is very much fascist, and Confucianism allows for the removal of incompetent leaders.

wealth is not the singular decider of status, many don't have the idea of how western dating is much more liberal in terms of commitments etc etc and date out of wanting the presented benefits of western nations, such as overt preferences towards feminism and womens choices.

>user, Sup Forumsacks have arguements over who is white despite being the most inbred people around, the minute it comes out they have some asian blood all the nuke/slit eyes/racial slurs will come out.

Yes, because Sup Forums is most white people.

Are you an idiot?

Whites are the least inbred group on the planet, this is a statistical fact.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2016

Nobody supported Trump because of his ostentatious behavior, which is still small time compared to the way Hong Kong's wealthy behave in any event.

He was supported for policy reasons, separate from the man himself.

>lower chances don't mean no chances, and arguably forces that group to try harder and improve themselves.

Sure, you have a chance. I actually know a couple of fempats married to Chinese guys.

Surprise, surprise. They're even more miserable than the white guys who married Chinese women and even more likely to have dead bedrooms.

>if you have the entirety of dating handed to you what incentive is there to improve?
>handed to you

That entitlement is showing up again.

It isn't handed to anyone. Even attractive people need to learn to be sociable. The problem with Asians in America, asides from being less attractive than Whites, is that their parents just tell them to wait until after college to date and settle down, and they go and get their MSc or whatever, and then they realize that women over here aren't just going to marry you because of academic/career related status alone. That's where a huge part of the bitterness kicks in.

>North Korea is very much fascist, and Confucianism allows for the removal of incompetent leaders.

Confucianism is fundamentally a philosophy about the moral goodness of inequality (inequality is the source of all order after all, even liberals accept this on some level), so it's plausible you could justify North Korea as an example of this principle being taken to a logical extreme.

>Asian men are the physically least desirable race

aside from your obsessive hatred against those whining azn subreddits, is this actually true?

i mean, it may be only true only if you compare azns to whites or blacks.
have wondered why you dismiss those figures of poos central/west asians middle easterners obscure brown people short hispanics for instance.

According to those dating statistics Middle Eastern and Latina women like Asian men

The Columbia Survey analyzed in-person dating trends. Not just OKC/online dating.

Perhaps they're more desirable than poos. The data is insufficient.

The thing is East Asians are literally the most alien people on earth from a white perspective, whereas caucasoid North Indians can sometimes integrate more seamlessly into western societies.

My parents are chinks. Don't know about the average chink, but when I asked my father, he didn't seem to have much of a opinion.

So trump never acted in a richly, outlandish way? No flaunting of his wealth? You really sure americans did'nt vote for him because they think a billionaire businessman with inherited wealth might be a good option?

>Surprise, surprise. They're even more miserable than the white guys who married Chinese women and even more likely to have dead bedrooms

you know this because?...

>That entitlement is showing up again.
How am I entitled? Your claim to attractiveness is because you are purely white, and that is something handed to you at birth.

>realize that women over here aren't just going to marry you because of academic/career related status alone

yeah sure, you don't have to go to america to know that, but for marriage a stable job is something of a reasonable requirement. Sociability is something that has to be improved but you act as if that it's the nail in the coffin.

Confucianism is very much against incompetency, and a order can be removed if it is deemed incompetent. The CCP need only see all the destroyed Dynasties to know that.

>So trump never acted in a richly, outlandish way?

Sure he did, how is that relevant though?

>you know this because?...

Because our women drink and the expat scene in East Asia is tiny and consequently incestuous as fuck.

>How am I entitled?

Because you're implying white people in the west don't have to work hard to get a girlfriend.

>purely white

No, it's a matter of averages. Whites are, on average, more attractive than non-whites. Non-whites virtually all accept this on some implicit level given the thirst for white women and white men greatly outpaces any other racial fetish, to the point it is so normalized now it may as well not be seen as a fetish at all.

And a few key phenotypes, like light hair and eyes, that make whites more "special" in the eyes of a lot of foreign men and women.

>nail in the coffin

Totally. But a lot of Asian men really are just plain bad at socializing with women.

I don't want to sound like a dick but it's completely in line with my experiences with a lot of Asian men.

>Confucianism is very much against incompetency, and a order can be removed if it is deemed incompetent.

This doesn't run contrary to what I said. Re-read our discussion.

they don't really. At least just a girlfriend regardless of race.The only "price" is that most white people will likely be mixed race if they take the more easier route of dating out of their race.

your argument is that North Korea is rooted in Confucianism, but the leader worship seems more akin to something from japan.

youtube.com/watch?v=lM6rliphNdw

bad socializing isn't incurable.

I lived in South East China for a little less than a year, working for an import/export company. Some of my best friends are Chinese. Chinese people are great if you have any sort of relationship with them. But they are among the worst strangers in the world.

A general rule is this: if a Chinese person thinks that they might see you again; they will be polite, follow social rules, and treat you with kindness. If they think that they won't ever see you again; they will be rude, selfish, and uncouth animals who intentionally violate any behavior that makes civilized society function.

Looks like gangsters or loan sharks threatening some guy in an alley.

>whereas caucasoid North Indians can sometimes integrate more seamlessly into western societies.
thats all about an integration, aside from theres zero data proving it here, has nothing to do with that " physically least desirable race" matter

i dont know why you are managing to figure out a good part of poos, try to make them look good but dont even give azns a single pass for having some good look.

i dont know who you really are either, maybe you are delusional poo or something like that pretending that you are superior or white, just like those colored alt-righters, but whatever.

you just want to believe anything that downplays azns. guess you are a stupid virgin fatfuck nerd fapping to loli cgs and azn porno everyday. you cant get an azn girl anyway no matter how you despise azn men.

lmao

美军虐待日本女性你有什么看法?

How do I get chinese gf

young east asian brits are nowhere near as intolerable as the other anglo counterparts for some strange reason, though I agree entirely. I've met a lot over here and they're incredibly rude. Ironically, asian american men use their english speaking skills and foreign status to assert dominance much more than white people do here. I recall walking past a group of asian americans (around 6 girls, 1 guy) with my gf and he gave me a literal death stare, I just laughed at him and walked on but I do question what goes on in these people's heads.

Not him but it is really really fucking easy to get Asian girls if you have a decentish job (anything non esl) in the far east.

And for my part I'd say we hate you because Asian men seem particularly hypocritical about interracial dating. It's like hypocrisy being a sin is not a part of your culture.

Yeah Asian Americans are fucked in the head. Chinese culture encourages victim mentality in a way westerners find hard to understand. It stifles any expression of this victim feeling but it's a characteristically Chinese/Korean trait to indulge in a kind of silent self pity.

That's why many Asians can say stuff like "white blonde girls not liking us is a real social justice issue!" and keep a straight face.

Only friends I have are Chinese,nice people, anti niggers.

i dont give a shit about what chinkgooks do and you unironically using "we"

in case, same goes for any 3rd world country money talks. you might believe sk is one of the first countries but its not. int and the american internet have been trying hard to describe how enriched and wealthy they are but the reality is somewhat different from it

its just nobody talks about whats going on in 3rd world in common here because the main point of id politics is about going after/joining in the american mainstream trend and being competitive with other races in terms of the american racial spectrum. you bongs are just being ameriboos unwittingly

I like the people, I hate the government

Love generally, though when you're in my country and grew up in China, you can be very unintentionally rude. I totally get that it stems from cultural and social differences, but OH MY GOSH it sometimes takes me to the edge of racism to be honest.
Please and Thankyou seem to be lost on you.
Eye contact is non existant.
It's really frustrating.
In comparison something I notice about Indian people (who have actually come from India) is that they are completely happy to be in the way of you, on a street, in a shop, on the road. I think this maybe relates to always being in a crowded place. So they just act like theyre in a crowd and youll just have to sidestep past them, when its not crowded at all.
Its not intentionally rude, but it makes us (white westerners) really annoyed.

BTW Im sure westeners do some crazy rude stuff in other countries that far exceed this behaviour though haha

Also of all the Asian races I seem to find Chinese (girls) to be the most shallow.
I'm eccentric but good looking and have no trouble with women, but I tend to be more of a laid back hipster type who wears sandals. I also see no value in wasting money, showing off, or trying hard to have a social status.
Philosophically I see money as a game people play, and something that gets in the way of living life. Necessary yes, but not the be all and end all of life. I think this comes from growing up in a western country. You see the issues that arise in a purely capitalist way of life.

However people from China seem to really value these things that were important here when my parents were growing up. Growing the economy and making profit and working all the time. Buying things, dressing well, being one of the successful people.
So it makes sense that people from such a booming country must see these things as really important I guess.
Next generation Chinese people here, with immigrant parents, tend to be a lot more like me in that philosophical way, and I have heaps of these friends.

clearly never lives with the ch*nk
They are even worse than the immigrants

I've been specific. I don't mean Japanese. I mean Koreans and Chinese. If you want to associate with them then fine.

Half of my computer science class is celestials and they're constantly talking to each other in that awful chingchong language. They all know how to speak English or else they wouldn't understand our instructor so why don't they assimilate with the rest of the class?