THE ACCOUNTANT THREAD

This was awesome. Why no thread? BRrip just came out. Discuss.

The Einstein line was not in the movie.

Where is that rip?

What are you talking about?

On the innernetsss lol

Shit film.

Completely anticlimactic and nonsensical ending, but not to say that the movie was good leading up to the ending. Portrayed all main autistic characters as secret savant supermen and every character was boring and one-dimensional. Barely even a good generic action movie.

i was going to watch this tonight but now i wont
thanks for saving me the time

It's a welldone action kino. It's Sup Forums and /k/ in one. It's good. Fuck this faggot.

Imagine the secrets this guy has

this movie was quite bad

Saw it in theaters, surprised most people think it was bad.
It wasn't revolutionary or groundbreaking but the sound design, action, cinematography, acting, all were good at the least, the plot was interesting and kept you curious if not guessing the whole way through.

I'm usually very harsh on movies but I found this one to be really entertaining.

It's not an art film and it won't change your life but it's probably my favorite "fun" movie of the year. Feels very much in the vain of earlier 80s/90s/00s films that weren't planned as universes or strings of sequels and prequels, just a stand alone, satisfactory film that will give you a good time.

The first half was great, the beginning of the second was kinda questionable with all those flashbacks but by the end, with all the autistmo kills and beyond heavy exposition I realized that creators have no fucking idea what they were doing.

It was better than Jason Bourne, wouldn't mind a sequel

4 u

Hey Ben, lemmeakchusumfin..

At last a fun action flick, jesus that wasn't so hard was it?

>action movie
>autistic guy with abusive background looking for peace
>boring and one dimensional

Stick to capeshit kid

I liked the ending, it felt more memorable than a generic fight to the death.

A good film though the backstory of Punisher was hamfisted in.

It was pretty fun. The twists at the end had my eyes rolling into the back of my skull, but other than that it was alright

Pretty shitty. Too long. Too much plain exposition. Too few action scenes although it was cool getting to see the bad ass hero getting his ass kicked at one point. Too many meaningless characters. Unironic accounting action montage (not even joking). Not enough autism-love interest interplay. Twist was ok, kept expecting a flashback to show how he killed his brother.

Also, that one scene.
>"Bro? What a coincidence!"
>Yeah, no shit
>"Actually, statistically..."
>Oh, fuck off