I AM A FLOP

>I AM A FLOP
>EVEN THOUGH I'M A MAN OF FLOP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VvKjpGP6P5Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It was released yesterday man, relax

I think it's a dumb movie too but.. only one day? Give it another week or so then gloat

This movie was so bad I walked out. Everything Ubisoft is involved in is always a complete disaster.

It isn't Disney so it will bomb. Financially and critically.

Never wrong with big budget blockbusters these days.

Hurry up with my damn flop

why do they keep making these video game movies? they all flop hard

>dude lets take the worst parts of the game (the present day) and make it 70% of the movie lmao

Fuck you, I liked it.

It's residual from Break It Billy. They got it right by portraying video games as they are and using gameplay as narrative. Everyone else, this included, just takes a video game plot and squishes it into a two hour movie with none of the charm or gameplay or anything you actually do in the vidya, and even the plot is horribly misrepresented, bearing only the vaguest connections to the source material. Thus, people going because they like the games feel no connection and hate it, and people who have no interest in the IP are indifferent about, no hype is built, and you got yourself another vidya flop.

.....I kinda liked it

Second half was a lot more enjoyable than the first half, also, well choreographed fight scenes.

those kanye lyrics had me KEK

BUT IN THE END.

Anyone know the name of the song that plays at the opening title screen? It's as the eagle flies over and we see the young kid riding his bike.

Problem Darude - Sandstorm 2

The Eagles - It Ain't Me

Linkin Park - In The End

Hopefully this bankrupts Ubisoft.

So what's the story actually about?

Sup Forums BTFO

based

You like taken 3 as well you fucking degenerate?

>$125 million budget

Why? Did they actually think any part of this movie would be appealing or entertaining?

youtube.com/watch?v=VvKjpGP6P5Y

Sup Forums doesn't like vidya movies

This is the best videogame movie. If you don't like AC games you wont like this, and if you like AC games you will like this. This movie was made for fans and nobody else

Papa Roach - Last Resort