Poland, we wont apologize

Poland, we wont apologize

Poles are the real Nazis now anyways. Sending away innocent refugees and electing a fascist party into power. Germans are good people who recycle and embrace multiculturalism.

Shame on you Poland.

I'm leaving Sup Forums forever hopefully there is a better site out there the board is full of racist posts, bigoted and xenophobic white nationalists talking about not having gfs and shitposting there is literally nothing worthwhile on this board anymore.

I blame poles they ruin fucking everything they ruined the world then they brought Sup Forums to media attention and all these underage white nationalists migrated from reddit now this board is constantly full of fucking bullshit and I'm done I'm going to find something better away from you fucking losers (90% of this board probably) go fuck yourselves polish cunt

I hope you're fucking happy you destroy the world through pushing nationalist, xenophobic, racist, hateful, bigoted opinions and policies it makes me fucking sick what you bydlo cunts get away with.

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU DEGEN SLAVE CUNTS the fact that you have to look in the mirrior and see your own Slavic fucking heads every day and be reminded that you're literally the untermensch is hilarious you'll never be anything more than the dumb poor farming retarded nation that the rest of the world will always take advantage of just for you to beg for help when you’re attacked by the next autistic kraut in charge FUCK YOU FUCK FUCK YOU I HOPE YOU ALL FUCKING DIE BITCH.

Work will set you free.

cool story bro

Apologize, shitlord.

I didn't give you permission to reply to me. Listen, it was entertaining, first. Hell, it was actually funny.

But now I'm getting the feeling that you actually think that you're on my level. From the day I was born, I was destined for success, you little shit. I was brought into this world by a software engineer and and a prominent actuary, both of Norwegian descent. From the moment that the fucking curtains were raised, I was set to dominate the STEM fields. And because I had guardians that actually cared about me, I flourished. Pretty soon, I was placed into a special school of correspondence, specifically I.M Gelfand's school for gifted children in New England. I not only reached my parents' expectations, but I passed them with flying colors. I had raw talent. I was fucking better. I was surrounded by 6th graders, many from Hong Kong, whom were smarter than half the posters in this fucking thread. And now, where am I?

In MIT, getting my double BS in Electrical Engineering and Physics, with a Stanford-Binet tested IQ of 147.

Get this through your head: you are nothing. I am worth more than your entire goddamn family. I'm smarter than you, better looking than you, taller than you, wealthier than you, and more employable than you. While you type out another post to get cheap laughs, I'll be simultaneously working with the brightest minds in the world and fornicating with my beautiful girlfriend. It gets on my nerves when people pretend to be better than me.

Know your place, you fucking vermin. Never, ever reply to my posts, again.

why are poles ao butthurt about it?
the death camps were in poland, so we call them polish death camps. everybody knows that they were run by nazis, so no need to mention it

Well, the first concentration camp was Dachau, and it was in Munich.

nice pasta

>everybody knows that they were run by nazis,
Germans*

>why are poles ao butthurt about it?
the death camps were in poland, so we call them polish death camps.
Jewish musem in America placed Poland in Axis.

>Germans*
yes germans, but the important thing is they were nazis

>Jewish musem in America placed Poland in Axis.
i seriously doubt that

why are you always such dicks against Poland?

>Well, the first concentration camp was Dachau, and it was in Munich.
yes, thats why we use country names to differ between german working camps and polish death camps

I dunno, rightful german clay death camp doesn't have the same ring too it 2bh

>working camps
Pic related, Gas Chamber.

You should say "occupied Poland" though.

I don't buy it. Not a hint of Prussian Blue on the walls.

POLISH NAZIS GO HOME!

>working camps
Pic related, Crematorium.

Which Polish death camp did you take these in?

oh no pls don't make me soap.you nazi

>occupy a country
>build death camps in said country
>nearly a century later blame the country you occupied for all the death camps

Really gets the noggin, joggin

literally nobody blames poland for death camps
this is all just polish victim complex

>Death camps were built and ran by Poles
>Poles dislike that they are called polish

Thank you for liberating Poland from the Nazis

some of them was bulid and run by three millions of russian soldiers who were captured in first few weeks of war

Poles suffered as much as Jews yet if you insulted Jews on radio you'd probably get fired in Germany.

you would be fired if you imply poles suffered as much as jews, because this is historical revesionism

i'll take the one in the middle.

How do you know Jews suffered worse?

much more jews died