Why /mu don't even care about pom pom? it's a masterpiece

why /mu don't even care about pom pom? it's a masterpiece.

Pom pom mroe like poop poop lol

i love

Not enough violence best song on the album

PENETRATION TIME TONIGHT

this

it's a 10/10 for me

One of my favorite albums ever to be honest

love it, it's been discussed to death here though maybe

I JUST TO DREEAAAAAM.... DREAM AWAAAAAAY

HIDE IN THE DAAAARK FADE INTO GRAAAAY

Great album.

i swear every "why doesn't mu care about _____" thread is made by some newfriend who doesn't realize these albums get posted all the fucking time.

You mean loom loom?
Also it's probably my 2nd favorite post-Worn Copy AP record after Dedicated To Bobby Jameson
That's one of my favorites but I have to put Lipstick as my number 1, it's just too good from start to finish. Lots of branching segments that flow really well together.
HIDE IN THE DARK, FADE INTO GREY

whats your favorite non post worncopy

put your number in my phone is the perfect pop song

>it's a master piece of shit.
ftfy

love the album but it's posted here almost every day so I don't really know what you're talking about

Black ballerina is one of the catchiest songs I've ever heard, also Jell-O is fucking hilarious

"I believe in reincarnation, that's why I eat Jell-O, it's good for the stomach."

"MOM AND DAD ARE NORMAL, EVERYONE EATS WHITE BREAD, THAT'S WHY THEY'RE ALL DEAD"

FRECKLES
FRECKLES
WHERE'D YOU GET THOSE FRECKLES

Lipstick is by far my favourite Ariel Pink song.

Worn Copy with Oddities Sodomies coming just behind

STENCILS DID YOU PAINT THEM ON
LIKE FRECKLES
WHITE FRECKLES

You're fucking stupid OP.
And you're also like 3 years late.
Pom Pom was well received, much discussed and loved when it came out. Not anyones fault but yours that you're late to the party.

the fuck are you talking about? This was discussed to death when it came out. So much so that it earned a spot on the nu-male chart iirc

it was spammed here like crazy when it came out though

YOFEYDELIZAH

so it's' one summer night'. that melody is perfect.

This was miles better brah.

Agreed, it’s in my top ten
Objectively true also

lol

why's it called pom pom

but the cover say loom loom

actually yea.

i always thought the cover said loom loom despite knowing the albums called pom pom
my friend mocked me for so long about it

the cover does say loom loom

Ariel Pink is numale repellent.

its wool wool you dense fuck

>that's why they call me the sex king
>sex king on a velvet swing

I laugh at that every time

Four Shadows

>Also it's probably my 2nd favorite post-Worn Copy AP record after Dedicated To Bobby Jameson

Here is my rating of them.

New Discography:

Dedicated to Bobby Jameson 13/14 or 9.2/10 > Pom Pom 14/17 or 8.2/10 > Mature Themes 10/13 or 7.6/10 >
Before Today 9/12 or 7.5/10

Old Discography:

The Doldrums 11/15 or 7.3/10 > House Arrest 14/14 or 10/10 > Worn Copy 9/17 or 5.2/10 > Lover Boy 22/34 or 6.4/10

ranked by total good tracks per album (and amount of my most favorite tracks which brings up albums with lower net scores)

honestly this isn't even how they go as far as my favorite albums because some of my favorite tracks are on the lower ranked albums

and a lot of my favorite ariel pink stuff doesn't seem to be on any albums, just unreleased shit

btw does ariel do drugs i heard he used to do heroin and coke

Top tier post

>Loom Loom

I USED TO PRAY BUT NOW I SCREEAM

woopa i forgot one

15/17 scared famous or 8.8/10, this one is pretty much on par with house arrest for me, they might be my favorite two albums of his old stuff

thanks friend