Eternal /trb/

Previously in /trb/:
>Real names and German/Japanese NT fix
sortitoutsi.net/downloads/view/29149/fm2017-real-names-and-german-national-team-fix-file-beta-v11-for-fm17-beta-20102016

>Logos
fmscout.com/c-fm17-logos.html

>Hairpack
fmscout.com/a-debski-newgen-hairstyles-fm17.html

>Pastebin: FAQ, guides and extras:
pastebin.com/qwvspy9X

>Macca's official /trb/ database 2015
pastebin.com/uj27eQhe
>2016
pastebin.com/7e3Vv0ap

Cheers, good to know

It's also heavily linked to reputation, ability and squad status. So yes, you could end up in examples where your veteran player cannot tutor a younger player because the younger player currently is a better player than the veteran... while IRL those veterans, even if not good enough, are often kept around for this very specific purpose.

Mané on GOD watch

th for th-thanks

I have no idea how this happened,but i like it.

>Sold a player to ManU for £40m
>He tore his hamstring a week later
Am i supposed to feel bad?

Why would you.

His pace was all he had

Then laugh at him, and feel good for making the right decision in selling him.

Depends if you've put a percentage of next sale. If you didn't, just wish for the cruciates next time around.

>just wish for the cruciates next time around

I don't have a Chief Data Analyst. Time to fix that...

I don't read this thread often but are wingers a known meme? Because I've been pulling my hair out that the cunts are incapable of putting a cross into the fucking box, especially in the lower leagues. I thought it was just my tactics or my players being shit but if it's a match engine problem then should I just use some other role?

I thought Data Analysts didn't even use any attributes? Might as well sign the cheapest one on the market

Yes

They're pretty bad in FM17. In other versions it's Canadian propaganda.

She won't look like that anymore

Lower leagues >Wongas usually are all pace and nothing else, so aside from running they tend to be very shitty.

She has a vagoo you moron, I couldn't give a shit if she was competent or not.

Applies to us all unless you're Keanu.

Wingers need 17+ pace and acceleration to be effective.

Don't you feel like you still have a connection with your ex-players?

Some.

I don't know if I like him or just hate his guts.

Yeah I do. I check up on them for years after I sell them, even academy prospects who could never make it into my first team

>SI advertising for FM17 and FM17 Handheld on ad boards during a televised Watford match.
Why didn't they take the opportunity to create some FM18 hype instead?

good shit from liverpool desu

milos refuses to talk about future games before official announcements

They're not ready for the Feature Reveal™.

Not officially announced. Probably will be in couple of weeks.

>This physio has a background pic and Eva Carneiro doesn't
Priorities guys.

This would be a good opportunity to do it, as it is usually done around mid-late august anyway. Doing it during a match that "everybody" is watching would be smart, non?

How dare you question SI's decision making!

Only youth products

>Working with Youngsters: 14
Naughty lass

>Marking Style: Man

>guy makes video suggesting that SI should hire people with experience with marketing and social media, because they appear to be doing nothing.
>Miles claims that they already have people in these roles who appears to be doing next to nothing.
Yes, I believe SI can improve in some areas. For how long can they hang on to a loyal bunch of yearly 'subscribers'?

>Advertising a product that won't be out for 3 months yet and isn't even available for pre-order
or
>Advertising a product that is currently available and has only marginally altered its price since it was launched
I know which I think is more sensible

Officially. The key is available for around €/$/£15, and it's been cracked. Well I don't have a strong opinion either way on that case.

Try to apply you imagination a bit. They could just as well have announced it a week earlier than what is going to happen now.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WHAT THE FUCK

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>FLOPP
OH HELL NO I SHOULDVE PREDICTED A 1-1

obvious offside
literally the second offside goal that liverpool concede
I have to say, its unlucky as hell

They could but considering bringing their launch closer to the start of the season in the big 5 leagues would almost certainly mean more data errors and inaccuracy with regards t rule changes I don't think its terribly worthwhile.
Besides why sell one product when you can sell two by having advertising overhang into the new season and then release a new FM three months later.
You're really not good at this business thing are you?

>literally the second offside goal that liverpool concede
You mean aside from the fact the first goal the offside player never went for the ball until it got laid off when he was back onside?

Second Watford goal wasn't offside IMO as Okaka or whoever it was didn't interfere with play

>Okaka or whoever it was
racist

>can't afford to sign 11 players on contracts
>haven't lost to a top division side all preseason

>le score backheels every few years man

Bold claim: Chelsea won't make top 3 this year. They'll battle for 4th with Tottenham and Liverpool.

In the end, the table will look like this:

1. City
2. Arsenal (they'll only get 2nd place once the league is done and dusted)
3. ManUtd (but the only team who'll briefly battle City for the title)
4. Liverpool
5. Chelsea
6. Tottenham

screencap the fuck out of this shit

>He doesn't think Kane can single handedly power Spuds to 3rd place at least
Other than that yeah I think you're right

Another prediction: Fellaini will score at least 6 goals as a sub to secure his team 1/3 points.

Fellaini will on average play better than Pogba.

I like the way your mind works. I've never really understood the hate for Fellaini, he's not exactly world class but he is at least competent and a good plan B

>Cahill

>Cahill
Conte EXPOSED already

>Cahill

What is he doing lads

Think a lot of it has to do with >moyes and that transfer window

One of their CBs caused 4 penalites, but still managed to get a 5.9 rating

Conte out

>Lelsea
>Palelce

Someone better remind me to post these if you're correct or absolutely wrong.

BY GOD
HUDDERSFIELD ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE
*WALKS TOWARDS THE PREMIERL EAGUE TITLE*

>Chelshit

Moha pls :(

>the city of lelsea

I'm not gonna get a single point on my predictions am I

winger is a position invented to allow retarded kids to join pickup games in school without fucking up their teams too badly

Arsenal and Liverpool will out-shit Chelsea and Spurs, for sure

Bloody hell

How progressive of them.

>more-shatta

Putos.
Why does the janny allow this again?

>wolfsburg

>Fabredgas

>it's that part of the season

This gives me great pleasure

Our year.

Spurs will do better than that
Liverpool will NEVER finish 4th or higher in the next 5-ish years
t. not an ABL
t. not abl

>banfield
NOOOOOO UNA VELA SUOMITO

How do you approach lower league management tactically? I'm playing it for the first time in a few years and I'm frustrated by how shit everyone is. So many mistakes on every area of the pitch

>second to last in EPL /trb/ typer

why live

I'm NOT an ABL.

I'm sure there's more clever ways to approach it, but my aim is usually to clog up the middle of the field (1 DM, at least 2 hardworking CMs) and then find an effective front pair (either two strikers or an AMC and striker)
"defensive" is usually a safe mentality if you have a few fast players who can break, make sure you fiddle with players' instructions a little bit so that they aren't ALWAYS booting it long, and don't use too much closing down (esp. with defensive players) unless you think your opponents are complete garbage

>Paulinho to Barca for £36.5
What

related

>Gimnasia

Going to their rightful place, I see.

Hey Germanon can you walk me through why you decided on counter and flexible mentality and shape for my Crewe save?

What was your thought process?

>6th
Not bad. Watford choking the lead ruined me from being in near the top

>player is playing good and wants a new contract
>offer him one but he wont accept a release clause higher than 28m so I dont agree too anything
>a week later he is mad I didn't offer him a new contract

wtf

The price was steep for a Conference player but so far it's looking like a 'bargain'

because it is less aggressive than standard but more aggressive than defensive

Heh didnt read how the scoring worked this makes a lot more sense

>tfw drunk transfer market in real life

Bartomeu is a madman.

This.

Your team seemed below average for the league (I took this from the odds to win the league), but still competent enough. So I gave you a mentality that's supposed to be used when you expect to be the slightly worse side.

>mfw the media assumes I'm interested in signing wingers

Play simple football, your players can't take too many instructions or too complex garbage, even though even with crap players I can still play on Very Fluid.

would you sell this ugly man for nearly £50m

Is this guy actually any good?

Only 17 years and has 12 goals in 17 appearances in the bundesliga, usually only playing off the bench as a sub

>Chief scout (pic related) tells me to look at some prospects he noticed
>Tell him to fill me a report
>Twelve hours later he then proceeds tells me that they suck hairy donkey balls
I wish staff had a Decisions attributes, at least would've understood that they make retarded comments. Instead they make Barton look smart.

Apparently his garbage Decisions don't seem to limit him too much, but I still wouldn't for that very reason.

Is he HG in England? If he isn't you keep disappointing me, if he is he's worth more than 50 millions. Like, worth keeping.

Any news on TRB2018?
Will it have any meaningful new features?