Thoughts? It's pretty redpilled

Thoughts? It's pretty redpilled.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CdeRpxHjDOQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

His hair is bad, otherwise I enjoy it.

It's like a team of the worlds top scientists got together and worked in secret for many years to create the most annoying looking human possible.

why are his lips super pink?

No one who chooses to look like that can possibly be "redpilled".

his hair is Trump level of "why?"

Exactly this, I'm just physically repulsed by him

>Dude, you're wrong lmao

Does he expose the banks

He fell for the "girls like vidya but it was marketed at young boys when Nintendo came to the US" meme that my parents insist wasn't true.

a bit too liberal and the facts are not always 100% correct probably to fit their liberal narrative

>Anti-Wall video
>Nirvana Fallacy
>Dude, it'd cost 26 Billion dollars, which is a lot of money for a Country that spends that much every day

Do you think he will ever do a special where he ruins his own show by showing how selective they are in the information they put in it so it fits a certain viewpoint?

The only thing I didn't enjoy was his explanation of the Electoral College. Sympathizing with the people, as stupid as they are, has historically been a gigantic mistake.

I've heard the final episode of Penn and Teller's Bullshit was going to be exactly that, them showing you all the ways they've manipulated facts to suit their narrative over the course of the show, but it got canceled too soon.

I hated Bullshit! too, even though I usually agreed with it.

>here's a well spoken person we agree with
>here's a cunt we disagree with. Also we'll clearly selectively edit this to make him appear like more of a cunt

It's neither funny nor informative. All it is is mental masturbation. Stewart, P&T, Oliver, and this Adam faggot are all equally trash.

The video on the west was embarrassingly misleading. Basically they tried to make how Wyoming was settled represent the entirety of the west. To give a comparison, that would be like talking about how Siberia was settled and then assuming thats how all of Russia was settled.

50% fact 50% leftist conjecture.

Atleast he sources his claims now, didn't do that when he started out.

i like when they made maddox look like a fucking looser

>begrudgingly admits Ronald Reagan was first to push no fault divorces
>does an unrelated swipe at him over trickle down because he can't stand a republican was ever in the right once

I don't remember that. How would Maddox appear on Bullshit!?

I remember them calling second hand smoke bullshit. Whoops. It looks like infotainment isn't the great way to get to the truth.

Not that guy, but IIRC it was a "respect your elders" episode or something like that and Maddox was typical maddox and they represented his 'humorous' observations and take on things as his legitimate opinions.

sometimes he's right, sometimes he sidesteps the issue entirely and starts talking something else, it's not super common but he's sometimes just factually incorrect.

The videos are mainly made for entertainment value, even QI is wrong a lot of the time.

Literally clickbait articles level of content presented in video form.

Ah.

Gavin McGinnis got the same treatment from The Daily Show. It was a boring joke, but it's still dishonest. At what point do people realize the only people who come off looking good on these shows are the hosts?

>adam ruins everything
>adam criticizes things everyone already knows are flawed but still bolstered by bureaucratic institutions

He takes on the sacred cows that everyone else gangs up on anyway. At least Penn and Teller have stances on things that are still mildly controversial.

The guy made an episode on hymens. Who was his target audience, 15 year old boys who only know about sex from hentai?

to be fair a lot of people who have had sex still don't realize the hymen doesn't tear and that it can't hurt being stretched.

How is it possible for his lips and tongue to be so bright pink?

color correction to give it an artificial, plastic look

>dude who cares if we waste a massive amount of money on this completely pointless thing we already spend loads of money anyway lol
>ignoring how fucking stupid and practically impossible the concept of securing the entire border would be in the first place
I wish you people were at least smart enough to not believe all the stupid shit Trump says. It would make you a little less detestable.

>hymen doesn't tear
bullshit

maybe if your some beta tiny dick cuck

in an interview with him about the show, he explicitly says that's not the point of the show. he wants people to go out and start researching shit, and forming their own opinions instead of just believing the common narrative. he wants people to look at the sources he uses and criticise them. the show is basically supposed to show that not everything thats the common opinion is true, and here are examples that show this. he wants people to be more critical of shit

>special snowflake hair
>problem glasses
>suit and tie when the situation doesn't call for it 95% of the time
>unkempt facial hair
>handkerchief in the pocket for soaking up his liberal tears when he gets triggered
The quintessential numale look, as if it was assembled like Frankenstein's monster.

it literally doesn't though.
nice memes though, what was that a 4 hit combo?

His hair style is shit, his glasses are crap, his lips are strangely pink, his clothes looks like something an old man would wear back in the 60s, why does he have a hangichief in his pocket? Does his even use it? Everything about this man is a visual abomination.

jesus christ are you a fucking woman?

That's a cop out and he knows it. "I may not be accurate or fair, but I'm starting a conversation and that's what really counts."

These people know that they're used as sources by the people watching them. If he wanted to create a show to open up debate, do so. Show both sides of an issue.

so what happened to the meme that it can tear just by playing sports? why do muslim women buy hyman implants if it doesn't tear?

seems like more whore excuses

all they had to do was wait 8 years and Maddox turned himself into a fucking loser

it can stretch, sometimes people notice blood sometimes not.
It's not torn or punctured like some people visualize though.

it's not his fault if the majority of his audience ignore his message. he's said he doesn't want people to blindly believe his videos, that's exactly the opposite of what he wants. he can't force people to read further into the issue, he can only highlight the problems with blindly believing something

wat. vaginas don't stretch. roasties told me so

Bullshit.

If it was the opposite of what he wants, he'd create a show more open. He can't force people to read further into the issue, but he can show it himself. Whether it's this faggot or Jon Stewart, they know their audiences blindly believe them. They know it, talk about it, and never work to correct it because they don't want it corrected.

>It's not his fault if the majority of his audience ignore his message
t. Rolling Stone editors. I mean, readers could have checked other sources before harassing accused rapists. It's not their fault they print lies, they're starting a conversation.

*a show that's more open.

Also, anyone pretending that liberal progressiveness isn't what's shown in the media is lying. He's "starting a conversation" that a dozen before him already started. He's not needed for these people to hold the beliefs he holds, they already hold them. He's reinforcing them. Again, mental masturbation.

vaginal canal stretches and contracts, that's how babies can pass through.
The hymen is a temporary membrane, it's stretched and that's it.

do you really need to get sex ed from a poster on Sup Forums?

>it's stretched and can be stretched so fast it bleeds but it's totally not being torn when that happens

I've broken two cherries when I was young. This is just more male feminist excuses for women being floozies

not really, how does it being stretched rather than torn change if women are sluts or not?

ok so you're just blindly assuming, with no evidence, that he's got malicious intent
get the stick out of your arse and just be happy someone's using a mainstream platform with a high viewership to promote not blindly following groupthink

>everyone who doesn't blindly suck the dick of my favorite dumbass is bait
Go back to your hugbox.

It's just creating FUD for young guys so they don't know if they are dating girls with a fresh vagina.

I'd like him if his demeanor wasn't 100% showbiz cheese.

he looks like the personification of buzzfeed

What the fuck do you mean malicious intent? I don't think he's kidnapping girls. He's got his views and he's pushing them in the guise of starting up conversation. He's not promoting an end to groupthink, he's capitalizing on and enforcing the groupthink that better entertainers than him have already installed in mainstream media.

Uh oh, the wall won't eliminate ALL illegal immigration! Guess we should do nothing about illegal immigration then!

Fuck this guy.

Watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=CdeRpxHjDOQ

malicious intent doesn't just mean fucking murder you fuckwit, it just means ill intent. stop being so cynical, that's all this is
>He's got his views and he's pushing them in the guise of starting up conversation
But he's already said he WANTS people to question his views as well as others views. Like I said, it's not his fault if that goes waaaay over the head of his audience, even if it couldn't be clearer

>we should do nothing about illegal immigration then

People really, genuinely believe that. Everyone pretending that they'd be happy with a reasonable medium forgets how much they hated Romney. Romney absolutely had the best plan, enforce the laws that are there and fine to hell companies taking advantage of illegal immigration. And he was the Hitler of 2012.

>White men be murdered and white women raped and inseminated as sex slaves and white children turned into burger patties to fuel rapegangs of color.

>I'M JUST STARTING A DIALOG YOU CAN'T CRITICIZE ME I'M STARTING A DIALOG

I'm sure there couldn't possibly be anything we could do to reduce illegal immigration that doesn't include building a fucking massive pointless wall.

>Sup Forums hates this guy because he tells the truth and gets real facts from credible sources

kek

I absolutely know what malicious intent means you dumbass. I didn't accuse him of anything malicious, just pretending to be anything other the shill he is.

>But he's already said he WANTS people to question his views as well as others views.
I'm only going to explain this one more time to you, you brain dead mongoloid. He has a show. Understand that? He has a show where he asks people to question things. But those things are already things the media pushes. He never shows both sides of the argument, something absolutely required to open up a debate.

He has a show about showing viewpoints. If he wants people to question his viewpoints, he'll show other sides of the debate. Because it's his show. This isn't difficult, you fucking retard. Who's he the counterpoint to? Colbert? Stewart? Oliver? What argument is he opening up that dozens before him already haven't?

So you're just asspained he doesn't support some bullshit you do then?

> Wall wont work becuz planes dummy xDD

Yeah man, real credible, no agenda here.

>I didn't accuse him of anything malicious
You questioned my use of the word malicious and then implied I meant he's "kidnapping girls", so maybe you don't know what it means.

It just seems to me you haven't watched his show and that you've only seen the wall episode of whatever Sup Forums linked. Most of his episodes are in the format of
>Look at this thing (For example, the weed episode)
>Why do we believe this
>Here's why we should question this
It's not a fucking debate, it's not viewpoints. stop saying that. it's usually "here's a fucking retarded thing we believe because of some guy hundreds of years ago, maybe we shouldn't just accept it anymore"

every single GOOD point he could ever make is completely outweighed by his OBVIOUS bias and the pushing of establishment propaganda.

See: the Wall video

name 4 other videos that do what you're claiming or fuck off back to Sup Forums

Have you ever considered that you might actually be wrong and it's not just muh librul media bias?

No. Like I said, I hated Penn & Teller even though I agreed with them more often than not. It's mental masturbation pretending to be important discussion.

The reason politics are so hostile today is that people don't even acknowledge that debates are there to be had. They saw their favorite entertainer pretending to be an informer espouse a view and believe it to be the only view one can hold. There's no nuance to arguments any more. You either wanna kill babies or enslave all women. It's ridiculous. And people like Adam are the reason for it.

I thought "But he's already said he WANTS people to question his views as well as others views."

It's called Integerity, and once you lose it by making an election year video talking about building walls through mountains, it's gone forever.

Sorry.

>he didn't even have a word to respond to this with
Lmao, leftists operate like a tribe and only pretend to be moral

just like trump's integrity when he back tracked on all the shit he said he was gonna do and disowned the alt-white lmfao
not our fault you faggots will eat anything up if it comes in the form a graph in the jpg format
>I thought "But he's already said he WANTS people to question his views as well as others views."
obviously i meant sources, but I get the feeling you're going to focus on that because you've got no argument left

He's redpilled on anything that agrees with him but twists the facts or lies via omission to suit the liberal point of view when it doesn't.

For example, his video on herpes is retarded. Throughout the whole video he constantly mixes the facts up between the different Herpesviruses, making it seem like it's a single disease and picking out the qualities he wants of each type. He tries to make Herpes seem like not a big deal by citing that 90+% of people have it, despite the fact that that's only the case for EBV. He damn well knows that whenever people bring up Herpes colloquially they mean Herpes Simplex and not fucking EBV.

I don't even disagree with his conclusion that people exaggerate how dangerous Herpes is, but its so obvious that that video was written to be apologetic towards dumbasses who have sex recklessly.

t. Liberal

>obviously i meant sources
>you've got no argument left
Funny, I was about to say the same thing. How is it obvious he wants people to question his sources, but not his views? What does that even mean?

you see what i meant when i said you're going to nitpick? you don't have to watch his videos but don't pretend to be an expert on them because the wall episode was on Sup Forums that one time. you've completely ignored my other post so we're done here, you're clinging to a misuse of a word because you haven't seen any of his videos apart from the wall episode

When people complain about 'bias' what they really mean is that the person they're complaining about doesn't share their opinions. Get fed an opinion coloured with bias like everything that panders to whatever they already believe and that's an absolute unbiased truth but the second they say something that challenges you it's that libcuck bias.

>When people complain about 'bias' what they really mean is that the person they're complaining about doesn't share their opinions.

Even if that's true for 99% of the cases it still doesn't mean that bias isn't a thing or that someone presenting themselves as a rational actor based solely on factual reality can be biased in their presentation of the facts.

Lies, damned lies and statistics, facts can still be misconstrued to support opinion, yada yada.

You don't need to be a conservative to see that Adam's show has a clear liberal bias.

And you don't need to be a liberal to see that every piece of media with a conservative has conservative bias. Welcome to real life where everyone has bias and talks about things they believe in.

It's not that I have an issue that Adam has a bias, and I've enjoyed what I've seen of his show, but I also posted this and my problem with what he does is that sometimes he lies via omission in a way that could only be intentional, because there's no way he wouldn't have read that information while doing the research needed for his video.

Him handwaving that by saying he's trying to start a conversation or some shit is clearly him being disingenuous.

I didn't even nitpick anything. Jesus. You've completely spun out of anything relevant, and asking for a clarification is nitpicking.

>we're done here
Goodbye I guess.

lmfao pathetic

I thought we were done.

i wish Adam would ruin my boipussy

...it's supposed to be

>le Sup Forums boogyman for every opinion i disagree with
ebin

>facts
>from a comedian
liberal stupidity never ceases to amaze me

>t. triggered virgin

>t. tiny dicklet detected

kek

true.

he literally has a brown son with a white woman

I hate him because he looks like a cunt.

but ICE know they only need a fraction of the border walled to make easier chokepoints to corral illegals

That's because he is a fucking loser.

>tumblrina roasties in full damage control mode

SHUT IT DOWN SHITLORD REEEEEE

penn and teller at least werent pretentious cunts about it though
they admitted in show that they were biased fucks

You suck at this.

no you do.

>virgin
I said I taken two girls virginity

>dicklet
no I have a above average penis

>its not torn