What did The Martian and Google mean

What did The Martian and Google mean

transracials

check priv pls

>minorities, please start studying astrophysics, if we run out of white people we can't rocket no more

Probably that, op.

>we wuz nasa 'n shiet

donald glovers explainatin is the most ham fisted thing in this ham fisted feel good nasa propaganda bullshit

as if they needed someone to tell them whatever the fuck he told the audience

Blacks are well represented in sports and popular culture, but there are very few black scientists or engineers. Conversely, Asians are over represented in top schools, but I don't think I've ever seen an Asian guy sing and dance, at least not in the west. I think it would look really ... awkward.

If you actually look at the Juno team there are asian and black people, but don't let facts get in the way of your triggered SJW crying

touch poo nerd

Jesus Christ I'd be so pissed if I were them

>if I were them

You never could or would be because your intelligence is so low that you make posts like this

but there were blacks on that team...you dont really think those 6 people were the only ones working on getting a probe to mars do you?

>le nazi
Fuck off fag. What in that post makes you assume I'm some Sup Forumsfag? kys

Calm down Chaim

tfw no black scientist gf to probe

Chil out leftypol

>says he'd be pissed if all the members of his NASA team were represented in a pixel art banner instead of just the white people
>not a nazi

Whatever you are, you're a "conservative" SJW. Raging babyman.

Too easy lmao

Give me a picture of the team then I'll believe you faggot

;)

WE

WUZ

Google has a very clear bias, not hard to point out

fags

Is it money?

>tfw we're finally going to see the true representation in Nasa
>tfw it will trigger Sup Forumsbabies to no end
Can't wait for Hidden Figures

kek

represent this

*cuts off dicke*

What does the top picture have to do with the movie The Martian?

Why are black people so dumb?

Top left is what the real NASA looks like. Top right and The Martian are what the left wants NASA to be or thinks NASA looks like.

Evolution. Africa has a very even climate and very little long term pressures so Africans evolved only to deal with short term problems such as eating that day. Europeans faced a more varied climate and atmosphere which required a development of long term planning skills such as building stronger structures, food preservation, etc.

>Top right and The Martian are what the left wants NASA to be or thinks NASA looks like.

So you're saying there are no black people in NASA?

No, that is not what he said.

No

So the movie showed one black person working at NASA. You say there are black people working at NASA. So what's the issue?

>So the movie showed one black person working at NASA

Did you watch the movie? Did you look at the OP image?

Yes I did. And the OP image shows the one black person shown working at NASA in the movie.

Blacks are being over represented to fit an agenda.

So one black person in a NASA movie is overrepresentation?

you mean the google part that establishes, indeed, that black people work at NASA?

i genuinely doubt NASA is six people

janitors dont count as "working on nasa".

Then you didn't pay attention, and are blind. Nice digits btw.

Yeah because in reality there are none

So now we are back to you claiming that there are no black people that work at NASA.

i bet u think ur not a racist

Why are niggers so stupid

That's a different user you're speaking to, and he's an idiot. Black people definitely work at NASA

Not a difficult concept, user.

Google, and the tech industry in general, have bit pretty hard into leftist ideologies of race.

If you try to get a job out here and your white and normal you have to be pretty god tier to get hired.

But if your black, or if youre a woman, the standards of evaluation are much lower. Seems a bit racist judging others by different standards based on skin, but its a brave new world I guess.

There justification is that diversity is objectively better. They've never proved it, but who cares, it re-affirms white-guilt.

What does this picture have to do with The Martian?

>What did The Martian and Google mean
> and Google mean

What relation does The Martian and Google have? Did Google produce The Martian?

they are lower, inferior creatures.

but more even more stupid are the americans that brought them over their land and then said, yeah lets keep them, instead of shipping them back.

>What relation does The Martian and Google have?
None.
>Did Google produce The Martian?
No.

What even is your argument?

>niggers literally have to appropriate every bit of creativity, entrepreneurialism and advancement because their most famous invention was literally a man stepping on peanuts

...and left wingers think we'll be better off with a higher proportion of these creatures in every walk of life? Why?

I am wondering why the OP included two completely unrelated images together in one picture? The Martian depicting a single black person in their movie is completely different from Google attempting to rewrite history with a false depiction of an event.

shut up Sup Forums baby, tech companies are filled with white christian males, and always will be until white supremacy is abolished

You just want (you)'s, don't you?

Pretty much this. I opened the image and I was struggling to find a relation between the images because it seems so fucking random.

Even that Cage Netflix show about the nigger superhero is more "diverse" in a bad way than The Martian desu.

yes

>two completely unrelated images

how are they unrelated? Both images are attempting to portray blacks as innovators and problem-solvers in the space programme when it couldn't be further from the truth. In what way AREN'T they related you fedora tipping redditor?

>dude we wuz hamilton and shiiiiit

It's actually crazy and sad that America has to play up garbage like this because the culture is so segregated

>Both images are attempting to portray blacks as innovators and problem-solvers in the space programme

Negative. At best both images are portraying that "black people work at NASA". Which is true.

The Google image is obviously biased. The Martian one is not. I'm sorry that you hate a popular movie so much that you have to invent reasons to hate it.

kek

is there a more swpl show than hamilton?

Why are neckbeards so offended by film and search engines?

also pic related

unfortunately that's what happens when one ethnic group's average IQ is a full standard deviation below the other's. You get segregation along racial lines. It will never, ever go away either, no matter how hard leftards try to will away the black/white intelligence gap

They both portray blacks holding positions of merit in NASA. In reality, they don't. Blacks are unintelligent, and uneducated.

>Negative. At best both images are portraying that "black people work at NASA".

No, they aren't. If they wanted to do this you could have had a background janitor as a black man which would have been far more accurate

Why do fedoras attempt to appropriate the neckbeard meme and turn it on their adversaries?

So you are saying right now, unequivocally, that there are no blacks in a "position of merit" at NASA?

Why don't you accept that you neckbeards can't take credit for the accomplishments of others and are little more than social parasites?

there's 2 black people in this picture dyke faggot

>NASA propaganda
pls die grandpa

hes trying to say dajoos are actively rewriting history to destroy the black race by showing black people.

Oh shit TWO? In an organization of almost EIGHTEEN THOUSAND PEOPLE how dare they depict that TWO of them might be black!

Outliers exist. Blacks Definitely do not make up 33.33% or 50% or Nasa.

And at what point did The Martian make that claim?

>waaah why can't we fund our useless space programmes fucking conservatards holding us back grrr Neil De Grasse Tyson for president!!!

m'sir I agree with you whole heartily!

>neckbeards

not a single neckbeard in sight

destroy the white race, that is. Though destroying the black race fits too.

The picture, user.

>he makes the ratio about the entire national staff, when the film focuses on less than a dozen high level individuals

was that an intentional error or a simple mistake?

where'd the "anti-space-exploration" maymay come from?

Sorry, was that scene about them discussing the racial demographics of NASA? My memory is a bit hazy.

Ok. Cite me source of how many "high level individuals" there are in NASA and their ethnic breakdown. I'll wait.

Make no mistake white men, we will kill you, we will rape your women.

One picture shows 50% blacks, the other 33%.

So in the movie The Martian, during those scenes, the thing being discussed was the ethnic breakdown of NASA?

No but it was implied by the deliberate casting of a black actor in said role

no

>people
person

First off, I'm not even going to go the easy route of just saying

>implying

And then disregarding anything else you have to say.

Second off, are you so simple minded that you think every such small sample size is representative of the whole? Do you look around your lonely apartment of just you and your 3 cats and just assume that the entire country is 25% male virgins and 75% cats?

>lumping in asians with blacks when this is a thread about niggers

?

this is so cringeworthy, christ

Since you have no proper response I accept your apology.

Are you black? lol

Why are you typing like this?

The only people I have seen do this are from reddit.

Are you from reddit? Also, nice projecting there. You can tell you don't have an argument because you resorted to personal attacks.

Typing like what? Starting a new paragraph is the standard method of moving on to a new thought or when you've simply gone on too long on the current one. The fact that you don't address any of my points and simply call

>reddit

Is proof that you have zero argument. So I accept your apology as well.

it's safe to estimate it's less than 2/12 black

>Is proof that you have zero argument
What is your argument?

Safe to estimate that based on what?