ISIS Actively Recruiting Non-Muslim American Teen Girls for Marriage, Domestic Attacks

>Hackers targeting the Islamic State are witnessing a chilling trend on the rise: recruiters preying on young teen American, non-Muslim girls to convince them to be ISIS sex slaves or to conduct attacks at home.

>"The most disturbing thing, other than the usual gore videos, is the targeting of young teen girls," said a BinarySec operative who goes by the name AnonyMissy. "The number of 13- to 15-year-old American non-Muslim girls being targeted for recruitment has definitely gone way up."

>"I used to have one girl every three weeks or so contact me in a panic when she realizes she's in over her head; now it is every week," she added. "They seek out the lonely. Invite them to Skype chat. The recruiters are men and women."

pjmedia.com/homeland-security/2016/06/16/isis-actively-recruiting-non-muslim-american-teen-girls-for-marriage-domestic-attacks/
WE ARE FUCKED. HOW DO WE FIX THIS?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Pg.-291-Pgs.-287-293-JW-v-DOD-and-State-14-812-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version11.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Binary said they've seen American girls make it to the travel planning stage, with ISIS concurrently trying to convert the girl and bring her into the fold with a gang mentality of having a family, a place to belong. If a girl tries to back out of the new relationship, it can mean trouble. "The ISIS members start making threats, even death threats."

CAN'T WAKE UP

I'm from Orlando, Florida, and I say:

KILL'EM ALL

Is this white girls or just some negresses groomed by Nation of Islam offshoots?

Good riddance? Cleans up the gene pool if they're that stupid.

kek even isis recruiters think americans are absolute retards

I know some white chicks the got messages like what OP is talking about. They just ignored them though.

Lmao

i got one of those messages

If they are stupid enough to do it then fuck it. Let them go. Less fucking retarded marxist feminists.

Hello sir, this is isis certified techician.
We belive your sudicide vest has virus.

I thought they were betas

Aren't ISIS strongholds in Syria and Iraq in a state of quasi siege and being bombed daily?
These guys have time to try and recruit American JB fucktoys?

Any girl stupid enough to fall can go with my blessings. They would all become liberal tumblrinas anyway.

ISIS has 1.5 billion potential members, all over the globe

>tfw girls would rather go out with terrorists than you

Wait, what the fuck is this?

>pls be slave or i kill u
are women really this retarded?

Just goes to show that deep down, girls just want men boorish enough to dominate them without giving a fuck.

Looks like someone has to go around red-pilling loli with their cock. 15 will only get you 25 if she runs her fucking mouth.

why would they talk to the terrorist?

>thinking white millenial girls can do anything right

Teen girls are very retarded, they become slightly less retarded when they come off age. The West will never recover until they are put back in place for their own good. They need protection.

What's wrong with finding true love in the Middle-East? Not all ISIS members are terrorists who murder people. Most of them just provide material support.

I think you're just jealous.

>WE ARE FUCKED. HOW DO WE FIX THIS?

by stop being PC and defending Islam

Why the fuck would some white girl help these goat fuckers?

This sounds like a killer hentai

because it excites their vagine
you'll find that most things women do relate directly to making their vagina available for the taking

Because liberals tell them we're all the same and we must be tolerant to other view points even if they are trying to destroy us.

Stop this Sweden, I know what you're trying to do to me here
It's working

At least most under 18 in the US are non-white

As if it's only in the US

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang

Basically the same thing

At least our terrorists kill gays and non-whites

Probably just IS members hiding in safe cities or IS supporters

The French guy that killed the cop and his wife was a recruiter in France alone with three to five others. They actually got charged.

NEVER FORGETTI

They ded

Didn't one of them get killed for trying to leave?

Off topic but when is the show coming back it's almost been a year

The Ocean?

Yeah, the one in the bottom picture I believe

I thought one died in a drone strike.

>raping
>recruiting
Only one is consensual

>preying on young teen American, non-Muslim girls
>HOW DO WE FIX THIS?
The problem is self-fixing?

We export all of our low class genetic waste welfare scum, ISIS gang rapes and murders them?

I don't see a negative?

Do they want a cargo ship full of low class dolescum white males as well?

ISIS is a US proxy to take down Assad. This is no surprise.
judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Pg.-291-Pgs.-287-293-JW-v-DOD-and-State-14-812-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version11.pdf
>THE SALAFIST, THE MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD, AND AQI(AL QAEDA IN IRAQ) ARE THE MAJOR FORCES DRIVING THE INSURGENCY IN SYRIA

>(((THE WEST, GULF COUNTRIES, AND TURKEY))) SUPPORT THE OPPOSITION; WHILE RUSSIA, CHINA, AND IRAN SUPPORT THE REGIME

We ISIS now.

Eromanga of schoolgirls taking smelly brown ISIS loads of cum in a gangbang train when?

Shame they're arab and not qt master race persians.

You think rape won't be involved when Muslims are getting underage girls for marriage?

At least this time it'll be reported

It's Laos, you stupid redneck.

The recruiting comes first, then the raping.

Kek

NothING displays the stupidity of liberal American white women more than their rate of conversion. I've seen some, who weren't Muslim, make the dumbest excuses for how those repressive countries treat them.
Good riddance I say

That are migrants from some Islamic shithole country... Nothing of value was lost

>mfw this is L I T E R A L L Y a plot to a season of 24 (season 2 I think)

Mudslimes infiltrate a hwhite non-mudslime family, shack up with a white non-mudslime woman, and groom her to become a terrorist, under the guise that they're gonna get married and they're in love and blah blah blah

Then she goes full jihad aloha snackbar

Austria wasn't always this way, not that i'm disagreeing with you.

Why are women so fucking dumb?

Nice

I think all women are just naturally afflicted with down's syndrome. Men have XY chromosomes, and women have XX chromosomes.

They have just a little bit of extra trisomy that makes them downs syndrome tier

And death...

Austria got a bit better the Day they left

I don't doubt it my man. Stand strong

you shouldn't let go of your own baby making machines property even if it they are low quality machines

So a friend of mine wants to know for research purposes, how exactly does ISIS find, get in contact with and seduce these vulnerable underage girls.

What's the strategy?

3PBP

Women are the niggers of gender.

24 predicted a nigger president too
drone hacking when?

google facebook twitter etc are all going to hell for allowing muslims to target young innocent children.

programmers and tech fags will be the first ones hung up from street lamps when shit starts popping off, they seriously have so much blood on their hands at this point.

>strat shit on ME
>create ISIS, fund them

>WE ARE FUCKED. HOW DO WE FIX THIS?

You can't fix this. You did it by yourself.

Any that attempt to go should be drawn and quartered and have their head displayed on a local bridge. This treason would end with the first head.

This is really old news. In Austria, several degenerate teen (like 13-15) whores from muh chill secular Albanian families went to marry ISIS fags

>implying they don't recruit men with basically the same
>join our gang we shoot things and have white slave grils

>google facebook twitter etc are all going to hell for allowing muslims to target young innocent children.
They all have ties with NSA and CIA. This rabbit hole has infinite depth.