This is Björk Guðmundsdóttir, circa 1995, and she's just released her new album, Post. Say something nice to her!

This is Björk Guðmundsdóttir, circa 1995, and she's just released her new album, Post. Say something nice to her!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7CJZYtT2D_0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice feet

love the way she is presenting in this. This is the photo that drove Ricardo Lopez crazy enough to do the things he did

OOOH
I'M A MONSTER

Ewww.

It's shit compared to Debut, sorry.

Rude.

Wouldn't say Post is shit, but I definitely prefer Debut.

I'm just talking shit. Post is pretty good.

hey guys, thom yorke from radiohead here
big björk fan 2bh, really like this new record but I personally prefer debut. I talk about her in this interview I just did youtu.be/7CJZYtT2D_0
her music really inspires me at the moment
see you later lads, hope you lot like the bends and that

Favorite tracks? Haven't listened to it in a while, will have to listen again sometime.

Hyperballad is without a doubt the best
It's Oh So Quiet is cute and fun
Isobel and I Miss You are groovy as fuck
Possibly Maybe is also really comfy

The album is just all around solid. I really would recommend giving it a full listen again instead of just those specific songs,

Good taste, and I will. It has some pretty underrated tracks like Enjoy and Cover Me that don't get enough love here. Is Telegram worth a listen?

Not that user, but Telegram is definitely worth checking out
Though only a couple of the remixes are better than the originals, most of them are still great
I particularly like the remixes of I Miss You, You've Been Flirting Again, and Headphones

Army of Me really speaks to me.
Well, really it yells at me, in a scary yet motivating manner.

I don't really expect remixes to be better than the originals, just to have an interesting take. Björk has pretty good taste, so most of the remixes I've heard from her are really good. Here's some I really like:
youtube.com/watch?v=uJ0Y986a5f0
youtube.com/watch?v=cuQZiKxtB0g

Lol says the poetic cutesie icelandic teen. Its sarcasm, that whole video was pretty witty and thought out. An artwork in and of itself

Truly ahead of her time.

I want 80's Björk so bad

let me breed

Bjork is kpop for slightly above average iq virgins

Say the magic word user.

can I breed her and Kate Bush together, like in a 3 some?

>Bjork is kpop
>Icelandic
???

No. You can only choose one.

*the equivalent of kpop. Its more intelligent than kpop, but comes down to the same thing. Gawking at her seemingly flawless character, face and body

Her singing is more naturalistic and unique and artistically she's on a different level both in visual presentation and definitely in the songwriting and experimentation.

Not a single Kpop group will ever, ever come out with a song half as interesting as Where Is The Line

The music is actually good and thoughtful and her performances are not meant to entice the audience sexually. Her image is pronounced, but only to serve her music. Your analogy doesn't work.

>Where Is The Line
Underrated track that one, absolutely blew me away when I first heard it.

Is Iceland white?

Yes

what bjork the grimes of the 90s? would mu say "be nice to bjork" if it existed in the 90s?

well I'm mostly Potato Nigger, should I breed with an Anglo or an Nord

No, because people would already be predisposed to being nice to her. She's attractive.

I don't know I'm not even white.

Grimefag got BTFO'd

this is one of the best interviews ive ever seen
thom just seems so relaxed
just so natural

>She's attractive.
and grimes isn't?
>because people would already be predisposed to being nice to her.
are you actually implying that people are nice to bjork just because she's attractive? that's pathetic.

>She said hello to me last week
D'awww..

>posting an old woman next to a 30 year old. How about you post them side by said at the same age vs a 30 year old vs a 50 year old. But regardless Pjork at 50 is hotter than Grimes ever was. She's literally a trap. Also that faggots right, people are nice to Grimes out of pity not because she deserves it.

>and grimes isn't?
No.

>and grimes isn't?
No. She's not. Face is ugly, horrible bone structure, those fucking eyebrows, and she looks like a slut. Even your picture proves how big a disparity between the two looks-wise is, and Bjork is grandma age at this point.

Bjork is so pretty she manages to constantly have sexuality in her art yet still comes off as pure. Grimes comes off as a a cheap slag tart despite having decades less of sexual experience.

And while I'm sure the looks factor into it, more than anything the quality of their music is the reason people are nicer to Bjork.

By the way, since I know you're a little slow, is me, the person you originally replied to.

He's comfortable I suppose.

bump

terrible opinions. grimes is truly for patricians like me. bjork is for plebs like you.
>Bjork is so pretty she manages to constantly have sexuality in her art yet still comes off as pure.
lol. bjork is far more vulgar than grimes. she's right in your face. grimes is really subtle about the sexuality in her art. grimes is like a far more refined bjork.

Grimes is a very ugly woman trying to act refined when she has the mental capacity of a child.

She's aged like milk

She's 52, she aged well enough. Everyone gets old, women usually face the brunt of it. She looks great for her age, and I still would.

dude, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. if you find her to be ugly be assured that many people find her to be attractive. she's not conventionally beautiful. it's just a matter of taste.

This. I respect her and all but can we please stop the meme that she is still hot that gets propagated here.

Posting Post to post

Nice. Can she stick her tongue out?

dude thats the hottest cavewoman i've ever seen

Some people would go back and kill hitler or try to get rich if they had a time machine.

I would go back to the 80s/90s and romance bjork

is this really the picture that did that? He has good taste

If only Ricardo had known she broke up with the nigger. he could have still had a chance.

nice tits give me a sniff of them

Not a grimes thread

>not wanting to suckle on them

The oversexualization of Bork just tells me that her art isn't good enough.

I like björk and her music

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRRAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPBRAPBRAPBRAPBRAPBRAP

lol

they worked together on a song once right? wonder what she thinks of his music

this thread will last forever now images have gone
long mlive bjork threads

quick lads, how can i make bjork fall in love with me???

How many diversity points do you have?

American*

i cared about her so much

post more Bjork feet

She looks like she was plundered by several music execs(although I hope not). But I guess if you used a recent pic of her this wouldn't have as many replies.

lol her surname is literally god mouths daughter

First time I saw it, I didn't pick up on the significance of it being "my Norwegian book about televisions". In fairness, I was mostly scared she was going to electrocute herself but then her dad was the leader of the Icelandic electricians union so I assume she knew what she was doing.

cared? not anymore?

kek

ha