>did a lot of coke in the past
>was stuck on plane for 15 minutes before real medical help arrived
>was reportedly not breathing for 10 minutes
>still in icu for several hours

CONS
>still alive for around 10 hours after heart attack
>has good medical treatment because of $$$
>medical team reportedly got a pulse

Fuck guys, I really want her to die os we can top off 2016 with one more celebrity death. What are her current odds of survival?

I don't really see her making it out alive of this one. Age is such a huge factor.

It took half an hour before they got a pulse, even if she got CPR that is guaranteed brain damage, at best she'll be stuck in a wheelchair, at worst she's gonna be a total vegetable

>Bystander CPR has an 8% survival rate
>CPR on an old woman consists of crushing the rib cage
>Even if they got her heart beating, she likely has extensive internal injuries

Not good.

>bystander CPR
Too be fair it was an EMT that did the CPR, but yeah I agree with you

You are disgusting.

>>still in icu for several hours
ER visits last hours , ICU visits last days to weeks.

People in the medical field refer to the ICU as gods waiting room.

>even if she got CPR that is guaranteed brain damage,
The whole point of CPR is to avoid that idiot. Puts oxygen into your lungs then pumps your heart for you.

She's probably going to be okay. She has a lot of money and medical science has gone far.

No I'm not.

The fuck? You want her to die just so you can continue "le 2016 sucks xd" meme?

kill urself my man

But FUCKING DRUMPF

Yes

i want her to die to continue "le 2016 is the year of pepe" meme where god smites trump's critics

HI lEDDIT

ISNT THIS CURRENTLY YOUR TOP POST?

fuck off back over there

yes you are, you horse cock sucking faggot.

No

60 ain'tso bad, you can still recover from cancer and pretty much everything still

Thanks for the bump

>wanting poor Carrie to die

poor Carrie she's just a chill drug addict she's fun don't shit on her

Does anyone else want her to die just so Disney could be BTFO?

I mean, I have nothing against Fisher herself and if she hadn't been a Star Wars actress then I would wish her nothing but the best, but god fucking damn I fucking hate Disney, I fucking hate their leftist agenda and bland Marvel/Star Wars/Animated rehashes and I will be happy for every single fucking loss they take, no matter how horrible. It would be interesting how they would take her death in real life into Episodes 8 and 9 and 1736 other upcoming Star Wars movies.

Yes, I know I am a bad person, but fuck Disney to death.

What do you consider a "leftist agenda"? I don't get any political vibes from Disney.

You know what Star Wars existed before Disney got it, right?

Disney doesnt care, shes not selling merch and she already got her WOW moment, which nobody was impressed by

Rey getting BLACKED by Finn, Empire is considered a white supremacist organization, push for diversity in actors etc.

Absolutely. And I'll always prefer bold, unique Lucas ideas that can only be conceived by creative madman which may not always work and sometimes even be cringeworthy than bland, corporate rehash nostalgiabait that is from Disney.

There are far worse people who deserve to die than Carrie Fisher. Yes, she tried to stump the Trump and it would be kind of funny if she croaked in the same year, but I recommend you focus your energy on people who truly deserve it, like Lena Dunham.

>don't get any political vibes from Disney.
Fish don't realize they're wet

where else would they put someone that suffered cardiac arrest? it's not like they'd just put her in a recovery room and then release her the next day. even if she's doing ok they're going to keep her in ICU so they can monitor her and figure out what happened.

You can be on life support forever, but it's moot if she has brain damage, which sounds to be the case

unless someone was correctly performing cpr until the paramedics arrived

Are you really praying on an old woman's death for the purpose of a meme?

Calm down OP.

I heard she's just waiting for her brother to leave the hospital so she doesn't have to talk to him

what a bitch!

>Rey getting BLACKED by Finn,
You know, technically that doesn't happen. I'm about as hateful a bigot as anyone else, but when I saw the movie I realized that Finn was way too much of a bumbling emasculated sap to turn Star Wars into some kind of Bella and The Bulldogs in outer space. Also, Star Wars is now a family movie franchise and is therefore extremely chaste. I was much more bothered by Rey being a Mary Sue/ Stronk woman.

WHOOOOOO CARES

Sure, it's sad because it's a human being, but who the fuck cares about Carrie Fisher in particular in 2016? She has never done anything of relevance except Star Wars and that cameo in Blues Brothers. That was 35 fucking years ago.

WHOOOOO CAAAAARES

Let her die with dignity instead of Disney shoving her into every piece of shit star wars film from this point. Honestly, her role in TFA was embarrasing. She must have felt like Beverly Crusher in all those Star Trek films. "Why am I here? I serve no purpose. The only reason I'm here is because I kinda sorta have to be, so the writers kinda sorta throw me a few pointless lines"

2016 was the best year ever imo. Carrie Fisher dying or not doesn't change that. I don't base my whole year around celebrities.

You forget

>not breathing for 10 minutes according to witness
Her brain is probably full of damages and she'll need shitload of neurological re-education.

>The whole point of CPR is to avoid that idiot.
I'm afraid it's not this easy. Even if CPR can avoid some heavy brain damages, a lot of neurons died in the process due to lack of oxygenation and I doubt she can act again for a long time (could have focus trouble, memory trouble, etc...).

I guess 2016 just fucked up many people badly.

>I really want her to die

I guess if she passes on, I'll be happy because it throws a spanner in the works for Di$ney's raping of the IP.

LOL implying. she'll just be cgi'ed if needed be

JESUS GOD, no. I can't take much more Star Wars 'hype'.

TFA was just so over the top. I want to watch it all burn.

why for what reason to want that are you sick