What did Kendrick Lemoron mean by this?

What did Kendrick Lemoron mean by this?

"conscious hip hop"

we really did him a disservice by pretending he saved hip hop. he was looking pretty promising after section 80 and gkmc. now he's a joke

people from all backgrounds are pretending to be something that they're not

how do you act a colour and before you answer that what is your iq

By emulating stereotypical behavior or whatever you think a race in general has in common. 142 IQ btw. Also,
>Believing IQ is a good measure of how well thought-out an opinion is
>Believing IQ is a good measure of a person's ability to think
lol at ur life

Yeah, as the person who replied to you said, you can act a certain race by mimicking stereotypical behaviors and whatever race's culture may be as well as physically modifying oneself to take on a certain race's attributes.

he means wypipo corny af. yall embarrassing

at least we know what grammar is

what the fuck is this "niggas is fake rich, bodies is addin up"? why is the word "is" being used in place of "are"?

do you not think that generally speaking, black people in the US have a distinct culture that differentiates them from other racial communities?

Yeah a culture of violence, drug use, gang warfare, broken english, dreads, names like jerquacious, and single parenthood. Truly rich peoples.

>No capitalization
>Lacking punctuation
>Inconsistency

Not in the place to speak about grammar my dude

I fly shit for the army, On the beggining of a ruck me and a buddy ran to the front and dabbed in opposite directions to symbolize the aviation wings. It was met with a load groan.

The point is to be embarrasing. Deal w/ it nerd.

Boy, I wonder why they ended up in that situation...

IQ

What niggers dont seem to comprehend is that speaking with proper diction and an extensive vocabulary while engaging and enjoying activities that are not from your native culture is a racial behavior attributed to Caucasoid, they literally think your genetics determines your clan and value and future hence the hyper sense of inferiority complex they spew on the world, thank god everyday they are quarantined in shitholes in the greatest prison nations in the world. the more american blacks are diluted from mixing the better of the world is to progressing. my fucking goodness they are irate and barren

Over reliance on welfare. Before welfare reforms were made the black population was on an upward swing. White people are responsible, but because of our "help".

so Ghanaians act like Sudanese right you fucking pseud iq is a meme but so is your sense of self worth, its called culture you swine and no one has to follow what a populist group says dumb fuck

I'm not making qualitative claims about their culture, I'm simply saying that it exists and is distinct.

I bet you think you have extensive vocabulary. Also, I've never met someone that's never picked up a history textbook.

From “Fuck your Ethnicity” to segregationist in 6 years. Kendrick has taken the woke pill

The point he made was clear, you don't have to go full retard either.

>history
are you fucking well prick? a black born in Minnesota who talks and lives like a Minnesotan is not acting white he acts like he was born and raised in minnesota, i wish your father would act like he loves then you could be fulfilled and not resort to sharing lies about unfounded nigger anthropology

im telling you hes pissed that he cant marry a white woman and settle down in the suburbs and skate with his kids becuase hell be called a sellout by the black community, when in reality no one gives a fuck and fame makes you insane

this
only black people dab unironically

Kendrick fell for the black consciousness/woke meme.

you're not from the US, are you?
this thread is starting to make more sense

your not from reality you slack jawed extraterrestrial, you dont serivice logic so do not speak,

That's a good question, given that from the end of slavery until the mid 20th century, most of those weren't issues in the black community.

well, we can't say that the whole world is of stable mental health

lmao sorry that i don't share your nonsensical views of US subcultures
but seriously, you're from the UK right?

you're from the projects right?

DABBING IS FUCKING RACIST
FUCKING STOPPP

you are trying to argue that acting like you are part of any culture that you were not born to is betraying your roots as if this is written in natures book of law, you are a nigger that took lessons in logic at UNICEF, relax and rool over doggie

nah, northern Virginia, pretty nice area
wait, do you think that I'm black or some defender of black culture? you have really been missing the point

dab on dem haters

kek

>Bodies is
>Niggas is
>Bitches is
Kendrick needs to go back to elementarys schools

there's no way that English is your first language
where did I ever say or imply that?

i ain't a businessman
i'm a business, man

>elementarys schools

pop culture is overwhelmingly black

>there's no way that English is your first language

judging by kendrick's grammar, it's not his either

i litterally dont give one fuck about grammar, by contending my statement why are you replying to me anyway you stain
KEK

theres is not black and white, we all realize everything in culture is gray it always was, fuck off now with your race baiting identity politiks bullshit you scum skunk fucker

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrsssssssssssssssssss

>i don't know how to contract words, but i'm gonna write an unnaturally long sentence to try and look smart
back2school

Wish I could act like a Jew, the maybe I'd have money

niiiiiiiigggerrrrr