/cyc/ - Eneco "binckbank" tour stage 6

Its rainy, miserable and very hilly. Its a true classics day. I hope im not the only one thinking this is by far the best 1 week tour of the season.

Stream: tiz-cycling.racing/stream-live/

That's Belgium in August, eh? Kinda reminds me of Belgium in every other month.

Juli and August are the wettest months of the year in the low lands. Temperatures are quite nice though, but if you want to visit the low lands do it in June, thats when its sunny and nice.

July and August are the worst months here in New England. Hot and humid.

I don't envy the riders in these conditions. I hate riding in the rain.

I love riding in the rain.

I once went out just before a massive downpour, 100km all with massive rain. I got wet in the first minute and didnt really care after that. Didnt see a single soul on the bike path and I had a huge deer jumping right in front of me. It was ultra comfy and extremely wet. I can really recommend going for a ride in that kind of weather, it feels special.

It's probably better when you're alone, but I typically ride in a group. Riding in a group during the rain sucks. Spray from the road from the rider ahead of you in your face, road grit in your eyes and teeth.

Conditions like this, I just as soon go mountain biking.

GVA doesn't look as sharp as I would have expected.

>riding with other people

ride by yourself m8, its 10/10 peaceful

WTF is the Golden Kilo?

DUMOULIN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SITTING IN THE WHEEL

GVA looks weak, I bet its the way it goes when you focus 100% on spring.

Meanwhile, big Tommy D is looking very strong.

TOM D

GVA CHOKING

TomDom is going to take this

2agan looks royally pissed

guess not.

Decent race. See you tomorrow Dutchbro.

yes, seems like we are the only tho who really enjoy cycling on this board.

Tomorrow will be a hardcore classics day, I hope Tommy D proves himself to be GOAT as fuck.

I do (britfag) but have been spending the past week shagging some Dutch bird.

Sex > Hobbies and interests

'sounds good, friend

>tfw the women pro peloton will have a TT right by my house in late august and I am angry as fuck I have to work on that day.

based annemiek van vleuten

>normalfags
I'm envious