>Me
>I have been doing that for the last 10 years
>Where the fuck am I supposed to be looking

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eQ3x2NSasg4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

get out of this board

sharethreads, nigga.

fuck off, we aren't here to spoonfeed you. Why didn't you just ask your friend or google it

ever heard of google?

D I S P E N S E

(you)

Rbt.asia/mu (search "[album title] mega")
Thepiratebay.org
Rutracker.org

Download Soulseek. And if you torrent, always leave your torrents seeding

This has to be the normiest pirate possible.

Luckily it's just a bait, though.

Who is he quoting?

File sharing and p2p will inevitably comquer the globe

not op, never have I ever downloaded music elsewhere than youtubemp3, dirpy, clipconverter, flvto et al. What's the point? I discover music vie youtube: like the song, poof it's downloaded, no wait; can't see the point of downloading discographies in bunches so that I listen to them never, they sit on my drive, I delete quite a few anyway and feds are (are they?) more likely to get you pinned through torrents etc

Musicpleer.

>not listening to albums

Why are on this board?

>not listening to singles

Get limewire or bearshare

Go to the pirate bay
Enjoy audio quality that isn't total shit

on youtube there are plenty of good albums
I should stick to lurking
while I'm at it, there's this cool thing where you count to a hundred in order to complete a nine over eleven polyrhythm youtube.com/watch?v=eQ3x2NSasg4

these days you can just google "[album name] download rar|zip" and there'll be a valid filesharing link within the first five hits

download soulseek

with youtube you still get about 192 kbps on a 1080p video. It's still pretty good audio, but ofc it's not 320 kbps mp3 or flac. Plus, if you pull it through a converter it might get compressed further, not sure about that though

This

for real. everything you would want is on soulseek

also i hear there is a new what.cd. you would need an invite though

soulseek nigga

newalbumrelease.net if is still up

This advice is outdated by like 7 years.
Just use myzuka, it's much easier to find stuff.

lol. myzuka is for fuccbois. soulseek is still where it's at

>mfw youtube is starting to actually have decent quality (256-320kbps MP3) audio
>mfw that's about what you'd expect from rutracker if you can't find FLAC

I don't recall anything in the rules that said you had to be an album listener to post on Sup Forums.

It's fucking garbage quality

>seeding ever
kek.

This is all I do

kill yourself

kill me yourself you fucking pussy

fight me in real life fgt

>downloading a compressed version of a compressed version of a song uploaded from a compressed file from an unknown source out of context from the album/EP it comes from
I'm sure this is the listening experience the artist intended

A few points:
-bitrate isn't the only important thing. A 96 kbps Opus file is almost transparent, a 96 kbps MP3 file isn't. Some Youtube qualities use Opus, I can't remember which off the top of my head
-a big reason why you'd choose a private tracker (or even rutracker) over Youtube is you can verify that a given file came directly from a lossless source. With Youtube you never know if a given song/album/whatever came from a shitty MP3 or an actual lossless source

Are you fucking kidding me

I don't know why they wouldn't use Opus for all qualities desu, I wish they would be more transparent with that instead of treating their users like the idiots 99% of them are, oh well.

Couldn't trust it anyway, I always download lossless only and transcode myself if need be