Canadian Prime Minister and opposition leader share kiss to denounce Orlando massacre

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Holy shit, Canada, you are fucking pathetic.

worldnewsdailyreport.com/canadian-prime-minister-and-opposition-leader-share-kiss-to-denounce-orlando-massacre/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YjXYRwhpSzE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DUDE GAYS LMAO

Awesome, more slide threads to report.

Muh dick!

Were they copying Milo and Gavin?

lmao, how humilating

How are the meetings with Trump and Trudeau going to go?

>You're a big meanie, Mr. Trump. And insensit---
>Shut the fuck up. We're annexing you.

Humiliating, borderline offensive.

lol nice image. saved. but really they hate each other, they almost kill each other everyday they see one another in the house of commons.

Fake and very gay.

Is he kissing his wife's bull?

Dont you have a dog to suck off leaffy?

Calm down Achmed.

If you seriously think this is okay thread quality for this board you should leave Sup Forums all together or take your autistic shoops to Sup Forums or Sup Forums, they don't belong in Sup Forums and you only help bump off quality threads for your inane garbage you retarded gatorfucker.

Well looks like it's time to end it boys.

Us leafs are done for

Shit tier is now officially known as Canada tier.

Kek hath decreed it

He isn't the opposition leader our actual opposition leader is a woman, also it's not really a big deal just a stunt to keep the left happy.

Canada is NOT a country. It is a joke

I
T
'
S

A

F
A
K
E

N
E
W
S

S
I
T
E

R
E
T
A
R
D
S

I agree with you but if you seriously think "all together" is a legitimate substitute for "altogether", then you should leave Sup Forums altogether.

Trudeau is basically Youtube Celebrity: The Prime Minister.

GAYNADA!

So Canadians are faggots and bestiality fanatics? HAHAHA

Anglio. Twoje dzieƂo!

I hope muslims take it for real and pull a canadian 9/11.

My bad sorry.

Is this true?!?!.

Keeeeek canada youre a fucking joke

Gake and Fay, but still funny as shit. Fuck both these muzzie loving parties.

Canada is a meme country so there's no such thing as fake news about Canada. Actual news about Canada is canine fellatio tolerance.

How is parody fucking possible anymore under these conditions

Its fake you retard

disgusting. how can they kiss after sucking each other off. do all canadians love the taste of cum or what is happening there?

Is this real? I want to share it on fb. user had a good thing to say
Trudeau: you're a big meanie trump, and insensis--
Trump: shut the fuck up. We're annexing you.

We have IDs on Sup Forums.

Some one do a hand check, what is going on below the picture?

Kissing shows compassion, but a fag public jack off show true commitment.

GAAAAAAAAAAY

Do we have any parties not pro-muzzie beside Bloc Quebecois?

You've got to be kidding me. Is Justin literally gay? Seriously, is he?

This is what I thought

>Canadian men
you cucks need Jesus in your life.

makes sense why Canada is importing all dem muslems rapefuges.

I thought Murica was the biggest fag nation in the world. Looks like leafy cucknada is a second contender

Hilarious and original.

so these... are the leaders.... of the Canadian people.... woah

Your entire culture was literally built on fucking young boys.

Kill yourself amerinigger faggot

Kek

Did I trigger you?

is canada the new sweden?

you triggered the dirty wog

Hahahaha this is so embarrassing!

look how hard he is trying
I'l say you did breski

>iiii...iits not a bbb...iiig deal guys!

Just goes to show no one gives a sloppy BJ like Trudeau. A few weeks ago Mulcair was screaming at Trudeau and calling him pathetic because he elbowed some small tit bitch in the hooters. How quickly they have made up.

You trigger me with your obesity and faggotry you subhuman mongrel

>in this thread, a leaf encounters an aussie poster for the first time. let's observe!

I don't want to live in this world anymore.

They are twins

see

Then he's a lazy awful Aussieposter then and your a gigantic faggot for bumping this fucking thread.

God mods are so shit I already reported this slide thread half an hour ago and not even a bumplock. Fix this shit you homosexual assclowns.

Is this real life anymore? I feel like its all been a dream for a while now. Please wake me up.

Upset, leaf? I'll bump it again for you

EXPLAIN THIS MAPLE NIGGERS.

youtube.com/watch?v=YjXYRwhpSzE

More like GAYNADIAN

I don't buy it just yet, the CBC got 700 million dollars to act as the LPCs propaganda wing and I don't see anything about this there.

I want the fuck off this ride either way though.

That's a pretty gay kiss

Roman Empire-like collapse when?

>tfw Cucknadian

It's okay to be gay

Not even Sweden have reached this level.

>try to sleep
>chads down the street having a party, listening to loud hip hop
>suddenly, I hear ISIS style nasheed
>mfw they were muslim
>chads yelling "ALLAHU ACKBAR"
Canada is scary.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah *cough* hahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa

Lol why you heff to be mad?

Honestly I don't know which of our neighbors is worse.

We have a 3rd world country to the south of us and then a liberal hellhole to the north.

BASED CANADA!

holy shit, those KEKS WILL NEVER LIVE THIS DOWN!

THEY ARE ALL FAGS!

>two fags kissing = a hellhole

Future terrorist plz go

This SJW shit started in "new England" and we were laughing about it years ago before it came here. You exported it to us. Canada may be an irrelevant icy shit-hole, but SJW faggotry is one mistake you burgers need to own up to instead of trying to pretend it came from somewhere else.

>I called someone a fag on the internet

KEK
Enjoy staying in the EU gramps

It's so beautiful
I used to like leafs, think they were a respectable if a bit of a quiet bunch.
But the last couple years they've become Sweden 2.0

no homo

Bull fucking shit. The euroshits were pushing this shit in the 90's and exported it here via our youth abroad.

cocksucker detected. someone contact mods

Is this a The Onion-type site?
Pls tell me it is.

lol

Just own up to the current state of your government and society. Who voted in Trudeau? Who supports this kind of shit? The Canadian people.

Christ.

yes the photo is fake. I thought everyone knew that... I still find it hilarious.

>implying the mods aren't gay

kek

see

>implying that you aren't gay

lol, no. Feminism is from America. All SJW issues start in America and export elsewhere. Where did BLM start? Murrica. Where did all this trigger warning, social construct, identity politics shit come from? Murrica.

Every fucking day I wake up and have to brace myself before I check the news. Every fucking day. Every fucking goddamn day my country does something even more retarded than what it did yesterday. Dog blowjobs, feminism and apologies. Every.
Fucking.
Day.

you realize its fake you fucking nigger fuck you dumb piece of shit some of you kids make me think you're as dumb as americans

WAKE ME UP INSIDE
A
K
E

M
E

U
P

I
N
S
I
D
E

just do what I did and piss everyone in your life off by speaking your mind on jewbook. Soon you'll have no friends and your family won't talk to you, and you won't have to worry about shit.

AGREED

Sup Forums IS FOR HIGH QUALITY POSTS ONLY

I wonder how much Putin must be laughing now that the Canadians are so alienated, demented and neck deep in degeneracy to care about the threat of Alaska's borders receding overnight.