rt.com/sport/347108-russian-athletes-olympics-ban/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nice source pal

rt.com/sport/347108-russian-athletes-olympics-ban/

Not shitpost like the Danish

So russians will be zikavirus free?

as if the olympics mattered

>rt.com/sport/347108-russian-athletes-olympics-ban/

You did not read your own source, did you?

What are you even implying?

The Olympics (if they get everything built on time) will be nothing more than a giant vector for zika

Russia will hold its own Olympics!

With blackjack! And hookers!

In fact! Forget the Olympics and the blackjack!

DING DING DING.

Literally the only ones.

Whose idea was it to send the strongest and most physically capable people in the entire world to the CENTER of the Zika pandemic?

Surely tens of thousands of people from across the globe will not get infected, then bring it back home to their countries to infect others...surely...

>it's only the track n field team
>implying the jamaicans won't win it as usual

>Just track and field team

Wow it's literally nothing

guess im going to the olympics in russia

Man you couldn't pay me to go down there.

This Zika shit scares the bejeezus out of me. South American governments have been lying about it at every turn.

>It's only spread by one type of mosquitos
>Oh, I guess it's spread by several... but it's only mosquitos, so as long as you're not bit you're fine
>Oh, I guess it can also spread by sexual transmission, but that's it, we swear
>Oh, I guess it can also potentially be spread by contact with mucus, so it's sort of quasi-airborne
>But hey, look on the bright side, it's not really that dangerous, it's basically the flu
>Well, I guess there's also a risk of it causing Guillain-Barré Syndrome and completely paralyzing you for life
>But the risk of that is only high if you're over 40
>And I guess it also causes serious birth defects in infected pregnant women
>But only in the third trimester
>And possible the first and second
>And apparently it can still cause defects if you get infected before becoming pregnant
>But it only stays in your system for a couple of weeks
>Months
>We're not really sure how long it stays in your system
>I mean, I suppose it could be indefinite, but we're not really sure
>Anyways, you should come to our Olympic Games, they're gonna be awesome!

A friend of mine just traveled to SA and is staying for over a month.

She didn't know about Zika until she was already on the plane. She's coming into close contact with a lot of potentially infectious shit before the moskits get added to the mix.

Worst of all, she's one of the few redpilled grills out there. So this shit scares me on a fairly personal level. God help us when it spreads to the US after the Olympics and becomes an endemic STD.

Going to Russia, have fun with the zika m'niggers

>Worst of all, she's one of the few redpilled grills out there.
If she hadn't heard of Zika until now, she's not red-pilled. She's a dumb slut.

The bidding for who would hold it started almost a decade ago and Rio won in 2009

>can also spread by contact with mucus, so it's sort of quasi-airborne
CDC has it as only being mosquito, bloodborne for one week and a bit longer in semen, I see nothing on mucus specifically. Do you have a link to that? Of course anything in the blood could potentially be in the mucus but my searches are coming up empty. I see a study about prevention of zika in L&D but that's referring to the L&D membranes.

Also to my understanding, if it was spread by mucus that would be either standard or droplet precautions, not "sort of quasi-airborne."

Not everyone always watches the news or constantly jacks off to Sup Forums.

I was late to the Zika game myself and only really learned more than its name a month or two back. Sorry, Mr Simo.

Only those who practice athletism
Not the other sport practitioners
Read source

Too early to say, still. Russia might withdraw their entire team as a protest.

BTW Russia BTFO
Putin must have gone apeshit crzy
Sport and especially the Olympics is very important in Russia
Kremlinbots should respect the Olympics or you won't get paid
You've been warned

Well, Putin DID go crazy, but probably not the way you were thinking.

Olympics are Jew games. Their goal is to trick Christians and Muslims into debauched pagan ways of life.

CRASH THE OLYMPICS WITH NO SURVIVORS

Some athetes from Russia will be authorised to participate, the CIO can bypass the decision who was taken by the IAAF
But no Russian flag can be raised during the athletism competition

The rio olympics is a disaster already.

I would not be surprised if Brazil goes bankrupt after spending millions of dollars and not getting enough tourism to compensate.

>endemic STD

God punishing sinners it seems :^)

>debauched pagan ways of life
>healthy diet and exercice

>Sup Forums gets blocked in russia
>about one week later, russia can't join olympics

>steroids and sex orgies

you don't know much about what goes on at the Olympics, do you

He's right essentially, Olympics is a distraction for the goyim, it's an early 20th century invention which popularised the bluepillers WATCHING sports and false tribalism, instead of actually improving oneself

I dunno why you gringos are so worried about this zika shit, no one I know gives a single fuck about it. Almost my whole family had it, and it was just a minor flu. Meanwhile, the same mosquito transmits the dengue fever, THAT shit is scary, yet the international media doesn't talk about it.

Serves them right. The entire program was corrupt. Russians are shameless, repulsive cheaters.

>always with the news
Faggot zika has been mentioned every single day on the news for the past several months. I'm sorry you love a dumb slut but stop lying to yourself

>Zika constantly in the news

Literally haven't seen it since they first mentioned it a longass time ago. The only things I see on the news is Trump and Trump accessories.

Haven't seen jack nor shit about Zika. I'm not glued to the 24/7 news cycle, but seriously when was the last time you heard about Zika outside of Sup Forums?

Save billions on not supporting it.

Russia wins again

Nothing he can be accused for, or least incrimination evidence for which would exist

So, "nothing"

We had own Olympics and won it. Not we enjoy Buthurt from the rest of the world that cant get over it and tryes to exclude us in targeted attacks and hypocritic accusations.

We proven that our doping > your doping and that makes us proud.