Policeman refuses to shake President and French Prime Minister hands after terrorist killings

Based, or excentric?

You be the judge Sup Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=YCM5pdor8ZY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YCM5pdor8ZY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hello

Good. More need to do that.

Good, why thank the man who let in the muslim/allowed the religion who/that killed your colleague?

They deserve it. They are systematically betraying his nation

revolution is near

This.

Based, Proud, Frenchmen, didn't know their were any left.

In response to what, the recent killing of the police commissioner and his wife?

Isn't Hollande on his way out already, how do the French feel about the Algerians and Niggers in the ban lieux?

this kind of thing is more important than Sup Forums may realize

guy is based

Good, Hollande is one of the worst leaders in French history.

This
Reminds me when the officers turn their back to fucking deblasio, Jew mayor of nyc

He's using crutches tho.

Absolutely based.

Do the Prime Minister really fucking try and stare him down? Looks like he is walking up real close to him trying to appear alpha

maybe its cause hes in crutches?

Good.
He did what he believed in.

Background info? All the comments are in baguette

this

did everyone miss that?

he's in crutches

Sounds pretty based. Why did they turn their backs?

damn did manuel try to reprimand him?

Holy shit?!?

Hope for France?

I already saw that. He confirmed on his twitter than he didn't approve of the political decisions of the leaders (3 cop cars for 40 cops in his district), hencewhy he didn't shake their hands.

He's not alone either, there is another cop who did the exact same.

crutches are to support leg injuries you idiot. you can't move in crutches if your hands don't work. This guy could just as easily reach out as everyone else

He has very sweaty hands.

Because when you see one jew, another is sure to be behind you going for your wallet

Fuck. Nevermind.

Next election...

Based.

that's some Big Boss tier move like it happens at the end of MGS 3.
that means it can only be based.

"Crippled police officer standing only with the aid of two crutches refuses to fal lover sideways in a vain attempt to shake French Prime Minister's hand."

good save thanks triple-nickel!

It means a lot more than it might seem.

One is enough to be overlooked (but people still see) but if it were 2 or more in a row, it'd cause a stir.

Also, when this happens wherever you are when you read this, just tell the people who go "just shake the hand, gosh!" to fuck off, they're not source of morality at all.

Absolute madman.
Hope he gets done for treason.

I have very sweaty hands and I let 'em have the juice every time.

Teach em a lesson for having the audacity to shake my hand.

much respect to that man and the men who defend your country

He went on some anti police tirade because an obese dindu died so most cops are letting shit go and now hes in damage control with the NYPD because tickets arent bringing money anymore

yeah, what a fucking disgusting asshole

The guy behind him came really close in his face. I wonder what was being said.

Fucking noice. I get such a justice boner seeing this progressive cancer come crashing down on the fucks who advocate it.

you can see near the end that manlet gets pissed and jumps up in his face

Don't ever change straya

you can see the cop has the stern patriot look and doesn't hesitate to respond back

wait why is he holding two white canes
could he just NOT shake their hand or something?
what the fuck am i being rused
what are those white poles

Based, praise Kek

He's a true patriot

but the cop didn't shake his hand because Hollande is a leftist traitor

(Just doing my job) +1
Bravo !

Hollande, Merkel and Obama should just be hanged.
Fucking piece of shit traitors

hopefully the people will wake up in time and stop this madness before things get so ugly, the only way out is through a civil war... we did it last year, France MIGHT do it in 2017

based

This. He should have shot the people who enabled the terrorists too.

He protects his people, the politicians destroy his people. He should have spit at their feet.

Are y'all stupid?
The man was in crutches.

A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within.

Now's that's respect worthy. Head kept high, he knows the traitors of the country!

Shit like this makes me proud my grandparents are from France. Makes me believe there are still some people in France havent had their balls cut off yet.

his hands were dirty

(you)

>He said on his twitter that he has not shaken his hand because he was fed up that the government does nothing to solve the problems of the police. He said for example that where he worked, they had three cars to 40 policemen. No comment...

He's based, anyone who supports the influx invasion of muslims or refugees in general can fuck right off

why is Australia so based at the moment?

Tá policeman pissed gur lig Holland muslime rapist marfach isteach sa tír

Nice!

A revolution with moderate demands could already succeed. You'd easily have the support of the masses. One of the demands of course would have to be the resignation of the entire government.

But we should wait a little. It needs to get alot worse before we can truly liberate our nations with more radical demands.

Canada is trying to replace them as lead shitposter, so Aussies are bumping it up with based witty bantz to get us to remember why we love them

Has anything happened in france?

Go brush your teeth.

She's not the worst option but she's still commie trash.

She won't make France great.

What do you mean? There was the massacre in Paris, and the cop and his wife being killed by a mudslime if that's what you're referring to.

Kebab killed policeman and wife a few days ago

>>>back to /r/eddit child

And thats only what got into the mainstream news. I can only imagine the day to day crimes who are caused by immigrants and first/second/third generation immigrant shitskins.

Cops probably know a thousand of such stories.

True.

Don't you have some oral to perform down at the local pet shelter?

It wasn't exactly in Paris, it's at Mantes La Jolie, a mudslime shithole 60km West of Paris.

And the worst part of this, not only he killed the couple in front of their 3 year old son, but it was live on the internet, and he asked his fellow shitskins what to do with the kid.

Thankfully the cops came in and shot him before he could do anything to the lil dude.

Based as fuck. I'd have spit in their face.

Soutien à la France et au contre-impérialisme / un peuple fort est un peuple qui combat pour sa liberté

They do. Some I know recently cleaned some "cités" (commieblocks inhabitated by durka) in a location I won't disclose (not Paris) and it was hell.

These kind of big cleanings happen often through the year. Just these are truly harsh. They're obviously never reported. Only once it was for Marseille I don't remember why.

Also, you don't ask somebody standing with crutches to shake your hand. Fucking idiots.

When the police turn on the politicians that is a good sign

Straya bringing the bantz.

>but it was live on the internet, and he asked his fellow shitskins what to do with the kid.
>Thankfully the cops came in and shot him before he could do anything to the lil dude.

Holy fuck I missed that.

Yeah, I didn't mean that the murder happened in Paris, just the massacre last year. The way I worded it made it sound that way though, my bad.

Maybe the French are tired being seen as the eternal cowards.
Will law enforcement take a page out of Maurice Papon's playbook?
That would be glorious.

then why the fuck was he there?

More than based. An example.

>Based, or excentric?
>
>You be the judge Sup Forums.
>
>youtube.com/watch?v=YCM5pdor8ZY

Absolutly based.

I wonder what V.alls (our prime minister) said to him.

I knew that btw. Meaning that it wasn't in Paris but nearby. Still its a tragedy and cops have huge solidarity among themselves. Its a risky profession especially in France in such areas.

Is it true that he was live on the net doing a give me ideas thing? I though I follow stuff closely but never ever found something like this mentioned. If true, even more horrifying.

Which cop? The dead one?

This. I also wonder. Valls seemed seriously mad at the end of the video.

He got some balls for sure. I imagine if someone did it here...

Whatever he said the cop seemed to keep his stance. Seriously I hope the French Foreign Legion goes thru someday (soon) with a coup d'etat.

Those crutches are designed to allow use of your hands while still supporting you.

this

they could have played it off cool by patting his shoulder

Found this angle from another video
Guy is alpha af

There was a video on liveleak, it looks like it was removed for unknown reasons.

Holy fuck normies cant into memes at all.

No wonder they are loosing.