There are too many shill threads on Sup Forums

There are too many shill threads on Sup Forums.
I would like to propose to Hiro that board-wide IDs are put in for good measure against this. It's not enough to have IDs just for individual threads anymore.

To keep anonymity, IDs should expire every 24 hours and refresh after that point.

What do you think of this?

>one post by this id

And now?

Or releasing the IP of every poster so they can be found and beat to death?

Eh?
Anybody?

>Thank you Castle Doctrine

Now you slide

hello nigger

something like this may work

Or you could keep the anonymity that makes this place great, and just hide/ignore the shill threads. It's not as if they're changing anyone's mind anyway.

And turn Sup Forums into plebbit? Fuck off with that shit.

What could go wrong?

Get of this fucking site if you dislike anonymity.

> No I don't

If you want to attack it, because you dislike the consequences, you do

They're bumping out other threads with their 15 million times a day "Lmao gunfags btfo Trump is a racist I'm a muslim ask me anything" threads.

>so new that he doesn't know we already tried this

No I know we already tried this. It worked too.

Honestly this sounds like a good measure to put in place, atleast till the end of the us election/brexit campaigns

aye boo how you doing gurl
nice dubs lil mama, is 66 your hip size?
i like a gurl wit a big ass

So report them. IDs won't stop those threads being made, it will only discourage people from replying to them, and it won't even do that properly if you reset the ID every 24 hours. Meanwhile, you can have the exact same result by just not replying to them. What you propose would basically destroy a cornerstone of what makes this site (relatively) good and have no benefits whatsoever.

As the other user already said we've had it before.
It worked. A community works higher than theorycrafting and logistics, through peer pressure Sup Forums has maintained its own normality for years while we only get by on Sup Forums being considered so offensive it keeps the hounds at bay.
This community needs a crutch to support its peer pressure.

I mean....with that the only fucking difference between Sup Forums and plebbit would be the voting system.

You can just go there and have exactly what you want. But no. You want to change this place to fit your needs.

There's no difference between Sup Forums and Reddit except for moderation and community.
Also leddit is owned by the home & garden network and we're owned by a spicy chink.

>this place
there is barely anything of "this place" left at this point, at least half of all threads are spam bots

when Sup Forums was spammed years ago they implemented captchas, but you wouldnd know

and also
>I mean....
no one here fucking talks like this you newfag shill