This is the closest we will get to white male protagonists in nu Star Wars flicks...

This is the closest we will get to white male protagonists in nu Star Wars flicks. Can we just accept them as whites already?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tolkienianjedi/status/810990656659353600
youtube.com/watch?v=trNW6zEG3FE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hurrrr it's vitally important to my feelings that somebody who looks like me has a leading role in every film that exists

Fuck off, you sound like an sjw

>tfw dead guy on left has replaced Kyle Katarn
>tfw gay guy on the right has replaced Wedge

Aren't you getting a Han Solo film?

crying about whites not having representation is the other side of the coin of minorities crying about representation.
you have become what you hate, kill yourself

The difference is the demographic percentages show that white people are the majority and so when movies choose to exclude them it'd be like Japan having a movie starring nothing but black people.

Hispanics are white

Stop going on Sup Forums

Both of them are whiter than the average american mongrel, especially the ones who just talk about race here all day

Yeah, starring a Jew.

>it's a Sup Forums claims scandi/germanic/anglos are the only whites
>it's a Sup Forums then claims all of rome's/greece's/spain/italy's/portugal/egypt achievements are white achievements

And you're even worse than him and SJWs combined considering your bitching about someone else bitching about someone else's bitching. Seem like Sup Forums is filled with annoying retards like you that continuously cry when ever someone has they audacity of voicing their opinion on mouth-foaming neanderthals that make up today's left. If I had to guess, most of you are probably niggers or some shade of horrendous brown from some 3rd world shithole somewhere that's upset with the fact that the white man is getting uppity and forgetting his place as everyone else's human toilet

They're white Hispanics, you're probably a Sup Forums fag that thinks only 'much pure blooded Aryana are white'

You're literally bitching about someone bitching though

>The difference is the demographic percentages show that white people are the majority
white people are the majority on Jedha/Alderaan?
I was unaware they had demographics in the storyboarding.

if you are going to be this stupid and sensitive about race, you can take solace in that this movie had lots of minorities because it was a suicide wetwork mission. notice how Leia, Mon Mothma, and captain whats-his-name that were all far from the grunt work were white?

there, I just eased your racism trigger, you're welcome

Pointing out there are no white men in the new star wars movies is a surefire way to cause the redditors brains here to go into rationalizing mode.

Now you know how it feels to barely be represented. I swear the horseshoe theory applies so well to the racists on this board. Not even being ironic, I genuinely don't think anyone who isn't racist would have an issue seeing people of other races in television and film

I find it very funny at Meth Damon is a better fit for Finn than the wide hipped ape they cast. I don't even hate niggers, Michael Jai White is the shiznit.

>I haven't finished by calculations.
>I'll make them for you.

What did he mean by this?

Thing is, when we cast whites in roles we weren't dancing on the corpses of spics etc. These dandies think I should advertise the movie over there being no white men. The Han Solo movie which has 2 white leads looks like dogshit btw.

Are you dense? You target the demographics of the country you reside in so you can turn a bigger profit margin. If this didn't have the Star Wars name behind it this movie wouldn't have been anywhere near as successful. The same way that regardless of in-story narrative a movie starring all blacks would not do well in Japan.

Which brings me to my next point...all these movies with their strong anti-white casting choices only do so when APPROPRIATING things that white people already made popular. Whether it's changing famous superheroes into black women or changing Star Wars into an ideal version of what they think "diversity" is. That ideal version of diversity of course being a world where whites are a tiny minority.

This wouldn't be an issue if the movies were being made in Africa, Spain, the Middle East, etc. The white guilt shit has to stop. We buy more movies, we have more money and we have the population majority. Seeing white heroes shouldn't be this fucking hard.

Harrison Ford is a Jew too.

>You target the demographics of the country you reside in so you can turn a bigger profit margin.

You know that Disney sells movies all over the world, right?

WHO IS THE REAL VILLAIN

>You target the demographics of the country you reside in

Domestic: $936,662,225 45.3%
Foreign: $1,131,561,399 54.7%

>I wanna touch Jabba. I know it sounds gross. But it might be delicious.
What did he mean by this?
twitter.com/tolkienianjedi/status/810990656659353600

>You know that Disney sells movies all over the world, right?
You know that most the money is made in America right? The amount of money Hollywood receives from various countries is variable and in some countries they get a tiny cut. Also, guess who has the least buying power in the whole world? Black people. Guess who many countries don't even like at all? Black people. Guess who is over-represented by a large margin in Hollywood? Black people.

Not because they sell more movies, not because they are better actors, not because they bring anything positive to the table. No, they just whine and bitch and yell racism more and so people give them more and more to shut them up. Of course it's not working. They are now over-represented in Hollywood and they still aren't happy because it's about BLACK SUPREMACY and they won't stop until whites (and other fair skinned races) are eliminated from movies.

Care to post an example that wasn't culturally appropriated from white people first? Star Wars only does well because of it's name. You could make the cast full on black and it'd still do decent.

Name one black property with big box office appeal that isn't bought by black people only.

You know the fact that foreign markets barely overpass domestic markets only proves that Disney is fucking up, right?

Dude stop.

Something wrong with your foot user?

Then why do they shove black characters in the movies when the US and the rest of the world doesn't care for them? They even shrunk Finn on their posters. They know.

Especially sad since the movie is so "by the numbers" anyways ignoring the fucking ugly leads.

Hispanic ain't a race, it's a geographical defenition

Some people in Hispanoamericas are white, other are not

>culturally appropriated from white people first

lol Kinda like how Lucas "culturally appropriated" asian religions when he came up with the force?

Art is collaborative user, and acting counts as art so seeing people, different looking than the original cast, have a go at performing it is not only inevitable but healthy for the medium.

not everything is an anti white conspiracy.

they both have a masculinity that the white leading man forfeited years ago

you sound very upset.
how about this, Disney can make w/e movie they want to, and you can make whatever movie you want to, and then we'll see who has more money, you or Disney.

it's just a fucking big studio movie, it was corporatized and focus grouped to death.

you are not owed representation any more than the next negro who cries about not being represented in a movie.

and, again, Rogue One had a lot of white people in it, they were all in charge: Krennic, Tarkin, Vader, the Emporer, Mon Mothma, the other captain-guy who was always in the room with Mothma, all of the scientists under Galen's employ,Leia.
white people were in charge of everything, they let the minoritues handle the actual work and risk of death.

Rogue One is actually a more racist film by including diversity. I would think you'ld love that, you red-pilled faggot

>You know the fact that foreign markets barely overpass domestic markets only proves that Disney is fucking up, right?
Fucking THIS. Look at Avatar. It did $760,507,625 domestic but $2,027,457,462 worldwide because it didn't have some shoehorned in white guilt black lead in it. The markets that spend the most money love white people. You are literally killing your profit potential any time you cast a black lead.

Bitchception

If this was their angle then the main protagonists would be Chinese men and blacks would be absent.

>You know that most the money is made in America right?
when the very first sentence in rambling tinfoil hat monolgue is wrong, nobody bothers to read it

>because it didn't have some shoehorned in white guilt black lead in it
citation: my ass

If you can't get past the first sentence because your water melon eating lips are depriving your brain of oxygen that's not my problem.

They're both hot as fuck, charismatic and really good actors.

>Y Tu Mamá También, Mister Lonely
>A Most Violent Year, Ex Machina, Inside Llewyn Davis

Are you retarded? Have you seen Avatar? The black actress was a CGI alien the entire time.

You literally didn't even confront user's point. You're just whining that nonwhites in movies are triggering you.

>executive meddling is good when it puts more white people in muh movies
Really makes you think

I've always wondered why they ingnore the Hispanic/ Latino audience. I know there is Robbie Reyes and the guy in suicide squad.

Theyre both white.

they are white to most of the world except america

The entire premise of Avatar was anti-white anti-capitalism

the white savior even became one of the combat smurfs in the end

I thought avatar was pretty much white guilt the movie.

THESE

Ugh. Shitlords like OP just need to stop. It's 2016. Sigh.

>You literally didn't even confront user's point. You're just whining that nonwhites in movies are triggering you.
Are you seriously going to pull the racist card? I didn't say jack shit about wanting movies to be exclusively white. I said the casting should represent the demographics of people who spend the most on movies. So whites, asians and latinos should be getting the most representation. Instead blacks are over-represented, latinos are slightly under-represented and asians are HORRENDOUSLY under-represented.

Black people are basically a non-factor economically speaking. Africa is a big dead zone full of war and poverty. The black industries that are successful only make money because the movies they make are dirt cheap. Would I prefer black people be excluded 100% from movies even if the economics support it? No. I think they should be involved. I just don't like how they take roles away from latinos, asians and whites.

Because they want to stop them from chimping out

Harrison Ford is a Jew too.

Only Luke was pure Aryan master race.

>The entire premise of Avatar was anti-white anti-capitalism

You really need help, if you believe that.

Im white and I dont approve of the environmental destruction for capital gain. You dont speak for "all whites".

>the casting should represent the demographics of people who spend the most on movies

why? based on what?
the studios are free to make whatever they want to make, and the free market will decide.

the people running Disney sleep on giant piles of money, and you have a shift at Target tomorrow.

you have to understand how much of a nigger you sound like right now
>muh race
>muh demographics
>muh representation

you are exactly the very thing you despise. you loved long enough to become the villain.

Once again, you are putting words in my mouth to try and turn me into a racist. I never said studios can't do what they want. If they wanted to sink a franchise that is their business. If they are comfortable leaving a billion dollars on the table to promote diversity that is their business. I'm just not going to pat them on the ass for it like you want me to do. Get the fuck over it.

For jew.

Why do you capitalize Jew? Do you believe they are God's chosen people?

Anakin, too.

>le Sup Forums boogyman

Ironically Vader is less edgy than Anakin despite being evil.

It's not really a boogeyman if it's actually Sup Forums every time.

>If they are comfortable leaving a billion dollars on the table to promote diversity that is their business.

this is based on....what?
Disney spent millions researching and testing before spending hundreds of millions makind and promoting it, you think they left a billion dollars on the table?

your entire argument here is "I'm smarter than the entirety of a multi-billion dollar company".

>being evil
How is Vader evil whatsoever? He's a stoic knight. I'm not even bullshitting you.

Best Mexican in space:

youtube.com/watch?v=trNW6zEG3FE

The Latino population is too stupid and lazy to organize like Blacks or Asians.

>spics
>white

Choose ONE

And you're even worse than him, the bitch and the SJWs combined considering your bitching about someone else bitching about someone else's bitching about someone else's bitching.

>allying himself with the guy who started a massive galactic war
>choking his wife
>slaughtering children
>betraying his Jedi friends
>torturing people
>murdering his subordinates

give me one fucking source that confirms there's a white majority on other galaxies.

Foreign box office should exceed domestic.

No it isn't.
His argument is that he's smarter than Ceo's of a sub-division of a multi-billion dollar company.

You think they do much researching and testing? Beyond 20 minute previews for the average joe?

Studio Execs believe their shit is gonna make money either way. They just wanna increase the market audience so they can make more money.

You think these people are intelligent enough to realise that they're shunning their main audience?
You think sony executives actually knew ghostbusters and used market research to decide that shunning a male geek audience and instead hamfisting in a cast of female comedians and chris hemsworth was the best decision they could make?

If so, then you're a fucking moron.

again....based on what?

okay, so you are literally retarded.
random friendless idiot on a Malaysian pottery forum is smarter than one of the largest companies on Earth.
cool.

Based on successful movies. The ones with white leads do well in America and do 1.5-2x better foreign. Force Awakens left between 500 million and 1 billion on the table by casting a black lead. Everyone in Hollywood already knows this. You can look at the data for hundreds of movies and see that casting a black lead is always detrimental to foreign box office. That's why it's best to cast black people in heavily cgi'd or covered in full make up roles.

>hispanic ain't a race

When will this pol meme die

What the fuck are you talking about? Have you ever applied for a scholarship or taken a census? On the list of races, Hispanic is not included. Then, AFTER the list, there is a checkbox asking if you want to apply the Hispanic modifier to your selected race.

>the government says it so it must be true

Let me guess, you think marijuana is as bad as heroin or meth?

Okay, have you ever filled out any form in your life? It's not just the government.

Are you old enough to post on this board?

I don't get it, just because forms made in the 1930's don't recognize hispanic as a race then it automatically doesn't make it so?

Are you retarded?

Poe is based and I hope he gets more screentime in VIII but Cassian or whatever the fuck his name is was so bland and poorly written. Same with pretty much all the characters in Rogue One. Not to say that I didn't enjoy the second half of the movie though.

And yet each Star Wars movie breaks box office records and everybody goes to see them. Are you seriously implying they would make an extra billion dollars if there were more white men in there? Because let me tell you fella, you are sorely mistaken.

Hispanic literally isn't a race. It could refer to a white person from Spain or a Mestizo of mixed native origin in Mexico or a number of other things too. It's like saying "I'm from the American race."

fpbp

Cucks of a feather prep together.

You seem mad about something. Care to share your feelings, friend?

Yes. Every time we need Jamal for robbing a liquor store, he's always at your house fucking your wife. Can't you take your chastity belt off just once and do it yourself?

But my wife is gay.

>Poe is based [and well written]

The guy literally shows up at the beginning of the movie, disappears, comes back randomly at the second part of the movie saying "What, bro? Oh, I just took off in a different direction in Jakku, that's all dude lmao"

They ARE white. Hispanics are genetically part of the white race.

A drop of brown spoils the entire batch.

I see. And she tells you Jamal just comes over to treat her migraines?

>it's okay to put words in somebody's mouth if you use square brackets

Fuck off, I never said Poe was well-written, I said Cassian was poorly-written. Reading comprehension.

Nah I'm the one with the Jamals since I'm bi. Not that either of us really get perturbed over any of that since we're in a polyamorous relationship.

Man life must suck for you being so insecure.

All this time we never knew Jamal was a bugcatcher.

We are reaching cuck level previously not even thought possible

I think the greatest thing that's ever happened is these nu-male betas trying to 'reclaim' being cuckolds. Like they really believe admitting to it robs it of its power or something. It's even better than niggers not letting the word nigger die. The gift that just keeps giving.