What will weebs do when they find out one track on this album is called 'One Night Stand'?

What will weebs do when they find out one track on this album is called 'One Night Stand'?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ymu_xaxiTbI
youtube.com/watch?v=YABn2PpG_jU
youtube.com/watch?v=taPy-8FXV_I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's engrish she is pure and only used that name for aesthetic purposes

no
nO
NOO FUCK NOOOOOOOOO FUCKING FUCK FUCK FUCK NO

Feel sorry for Tatsuro, and keep listening to Taeko Ohnuki as I have been for the past 10 years or so, before vaporwave or youtube recs were a thing.

You haven't read the Japanese lyrics since you're not Japanese. They're filthier than Peaches

why is "purity" a desired trait?

i dont want a woman who sleeps around because it implies she is unfaithful

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK YOU OLD SAGGY ROASTIE PIECE OF SHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MARIYA A PURE

We don’t like the idea of another man other than ourselves sticking their weewees into her vagina and enjoying her body.

幾つもの街 旅するあなたには
思い出にさえならないただの one night stand
夜明けのデジタルが 冷たい時を刻む

浮かれ過ぎた 昨夜を
悔んでるあなた
愛とは呼べない 名前さえもうろ覚えの
別の人が待ってる 次の街へ急がなきゃ
汗にまみれた ブルージーンズ
今日もまたはいて 歌えば
昨日は遠い昔

気の合う仲間達と ストラトだけがあれば
心の痛みなんて あなたは忘れる
フリーウェイ飛ばして
私のもう手の届かない人になるため
続く one night stand

幾つもの街 旅するあなたには
思い出にさえならない ただの one night stand

basically she is a whore and goes from town to town to sleep with guys

youtube.com/watch?v=ymu_xaxiTbI

So it’s fiction?

FFFFFFFUC KKKKKKKKKKK YOU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

this sounds like fucking country or fleetwood mac or some shit wtf

t. cuck

that's not what it says
it's talking about a MAN leaving her after a one night stand and not calling her back and going from town to town

umm no it does not.

what about her? She wouldn't like the idea of you sticking your weewee into another girls vagina and yet you would do it to 1000 different girls if you could.

It's probably a Hot Chip cover

yes it does
why would you need to sleep around if you were faithful to one man?

SHE SHOULDN'T HAVE A FUCKING MAN TO BEGIN WITH FUCK YOU

What a slut, lol.

Actually it sounds like she’s condemning casual sex.

Mariya is pure! pure!

No she isn't, no woman or man is pure. They all jerk off, shit, and fuck just like every other degenerate.

>degenerate
that word does not mean what you think it means

we are all degenerates is my point, including you and your fashy christfag buddies preaching about degeneracy and the evils of premarital sex and vice

>Going around killing members of rival tribes-degenerate

>Masturbating-not degenerate.

A lot of what fashybros advocate for would actually be considered degenerate.

non-virginal women should be BANNED from the music industry FOREVER. it's not FUCKING fair

>fashy
>fashy

lol what is happening?

is this crushed

you post on a website that's the headquarters of an emerging fascist movement and you're on a board full of lefty art kids

>a board full of lefty art kids
wew

You get the bullet soon fash
Misoygnists get the bullet too

>you would do it to 1000 different girls if you could
speak for yourself

it's true desu
people into music (or the music Sup Forums likes: indie, hiphop, psych, jpop, electronic rave, and so on) tend to be left wing, you'd know this if you went to a concert or got involved with your local scene. it's just a fact, not endorsing their views.

tbqh me and my pals into music happen to be centrist

you would, it's your hormones
look l0zer women like sex, get over it we're people too not objects for your enjoyment..

Your pussy belongs to me.

If you're a woman you're wasting your breath on Sup Forums, at least on this board.
Arguments aren't feasibly possible here, especially when its about this sort of thing.

>Arguments aren't feasibly possible here
baiting is

purityfags are the ones that wouldn't have a chance in the first place, so it doesn't matter what they think

i bet you think that john green 47 bowls of cereal meme is making a good point

roastie behaviour is literally the toxic masculinity of the femworld

I bet you thought that'd be a good argument to make

isn't plastic love itself about being a slut sometimes

japanese WHORE. i knew i shouldnt have stopped listening to death grips

Yes, women may be real people with their own lives, but I’m still going to “enjoy” you if you’re attractive.

>not knowing plastic love is about her being a club slut to hide the pain of getting pumped & dumped by chad-san

There's also a track called Let's Get Married
youtube.com/watch?v=YABn2PpG_jU
About settling down with user-san after riding the chad-kun cock carousel.

that's beautiful :3

He's not wrong, though. Sup Forums is a hotbed of sheltered, white, suburban, indie soybabies and always has been.

Imagine how weebs would react if they knew she has a husband

Let me guess, you were literally raised in a 19th century workhouse and have been cracking skulls since you were two?

>liking City Pop

Hi I’m Charlie and I LOVE little asian girls (over 18 of course!) Well I’m going to Vietnam next month for uh, business. See ya later!

based

This might be the worst thread of the week.

not as bad as the Brandon homeless thread

no you're the fucking pleb here buddy lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=taPy-8FXV_I

this 80s bosnia singer is my new meme waifu