OFFICIAL 3PM KICKOFFS THREAD 2

>Chelsea 0 - 2 Burnley (Gary Cahill red card)
>Crystal Palace 0 - 2 Huddersfield Town
>Everton 0 - 0 Stoke City
>Southampton 0 - 0 Swansea City
>West Bromwich Albion 1 - 0 AFC Bournemouth

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!

Bogan

is this the year the title returns to Manchester?

is this the memeist season of all time already?

lelsea

Kante got BTFO there

>de gay

WHO CAN STOP US

>CHELSHIT
L M A O

>Sevco

title is ours lads

ITS HAPPENING AGAIN

If you count Huddersfield as being in Greater Manchester, yes.

JUST

everton need to take advantage of their title rivals slipping up

>MOYES

Kante always gets exposed against decent teams 2bh

>CHELSKI HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAH

>CHELSHIT

ITS THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

BWAHAHAHHAHAHAH

NO WAY

>Shitalian managers

Arsenal

oh my fucking god

HOW have we lived without this meme league all summer

>GONTE

>LELSEA
>CHELSHIT

>I-I won't flop this year I swear

>kante

The city of """big"""" clubs

luiz looks non league tier

not even joking in the slightest saying that

ZAHA IS DOGSHIT CONFIRMED LEL

POTENT MEMES POTENT MEMES POTENT MEMES POTENT MEMES POTENT MEMES POTENT MEMES POTENT MEMES POTENT MEMES POTENT MEMES POTENT MEMES POTENT MEMES POTENT MEMES POTENT MEMES POTENT MEMES POTENT MEMES POTENT MEMES POTENT MEMES POTENT MEMES POTENT MEMES POTENT MEMES POTENT MEMES POTENT MEMES POTENT MEMES POTENT MEMES POTENT MEMES POTENT MEMES POTENT MEMES POTENT MEMES POTENT MEMES POTENT MEMES POTENT MEMES POTENT MEMES POTENT MEMES POTENT MEMES POTENT MEMES POTENT MEMES POTENT MEMES POTENT MEMES POTENT MEMES POTENT MEMES POTENT MEMES POTENT MEMES POTENT MEMES POTENT MEMES POTENT MEMES POTENT MEMES POTENT MEMES POTENT MEMES POTENT MEMES POTENT MEMES POTENT MEMES POTENT MEMES POTENT MEMES POTENT MEMES POTENT MEMES POTENT MEMES POTENT MEMES POTENT MEMES POTENT MEMES POTENT MEMES POTENT MEMES POTENT MEMES POTENT MEMES

would be even funnier if stamford bridge collapsed and crushed all the home fans to death

>votes BNP
>plays four four fuckin two
>rapes foreign scum

Is Sean Dyche /ourguy/?

>flying planes
>going for a dip

Pick two

>CHELSEA

KEK

>Predict 3-0 Chelsea
>Totally wrong

Literally pulling a Mourinho

CONTE OUT

MOURINHO IN

>yfw David Luiz is about to concede seven goals in a single game again

Best coach in world football along with Paul Clement and Tony Pulis

>picked David Luiz and van Aanholt for fantasy defense
>didn't realize it was "give relegation candidates a headstart" day

>3-0 Burnley

I want Aaron Mooy to softly stroke my doodle

first week and it already looks to be an exciting year

where will conte be next season?

>C0NT3

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONEY

BASED ROONEY

WEW

RPPNEY!!

Why is Zaha shit?

ROONEY IS BACK ROONEY IS BACK ROONEY IS BACK ROONEY IS BACK ROONEY IS BACK ROONEY IS BACK ROONEY IS BACK ROONEY IS BACK ROONEY IS BACK ROONEY IS BACK ROONEY IS BACK ROONEY IS BACK ROONEY IS BACK ROONEY IS BACK ROONEY IS BACK ROONEY IS BACK ROONEY IS BACK ROONEY IS BACK ROONEY IS BACK ROONEY IS BACK ROONEY IS BACK ROONEY IS BACK ROONEY IS BACK ROONEY IS BACK ROONEY IS BACK ROONEY IS BACK ROONEY IS BACK ROONEY IS BACK

>tfw you have a "mourinho season"

geez, don't lose your hair over it conte lad

EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED

ROONEY IS BACK

He's going to the world cup isn't he lads

webm of goal 2-0

ROONEY

Hes finally home, lads

>Rooney

MEME SEASON

So, Wanger confirmed for next Arsenal manager?

>yfw the Premier League is back

sometimes it helps to be autistic when betting

everton could realistically win the league

Lets go fucking WOLVES

champions of england, with infinite Russian blood money 0-3 rag-tag bunch of sunday league lads managed by a bald chain smoker

Is Rooney, dare I say it, back?

RPPNEY RPPNEY RPPNEY RPPNEY RPPNEY RPPNEY RPPNEY RPPNEY RPPNEY RPPNEY RPPNEY RPPNEY RPPNEY RPPNEY RPPNEY RPPNEY RPPNEY RPPNEY RPPNEY RPPNEY RPPNEY RPPNEY RPPNEY RPPNEY RPPNEY RPPNEY RPPNEY RPPNEY RPPNEY RPPNEY RPPNEY RPPNEY RPPNEY RPPNEY RPPNEY RPPNEY RPPNEY RPPNEY RPPNEY RPPNEY RPPNEY RPPNEY RPPNEY RPPNEY RPPNEY RPPNEY RPPNEY RPPNEY RPPNEY

>it went downhill since that
truly a karma

I hope Conte has some dignity and doesn't hide behind the lack of depth or the red.
This game is a joke, and a good part is his fault.

>Chelsea

Conte is going to get sacked by October isn't he

fucking hell
that was a good one

chelsea making burnley look like real madrid

who had the worst title defence: moyes, rainieri or conte?

>Rooney

>Rooney Everton goal
>Burnley beating Chelsea by 3
>Huddersfield winning a Premier League match
WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING TODAY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

kante exposed

>tfw palace, mememouth & swansea go down

IT'S OUR YEAR

ALWAYS A BLUE

APOLOGIZE

Lads. this is historic. When you are 80 years old, wrapped in a blanket and comfy in your rocking chair by an open fire, surrounded by your great-grandchildren; you can tell the spellbound youngsters about the time you saw Sir Wayne Rooney equal, then beat England's all-time top scoring record with a refball penalty against a team of part-timers which has won one game in its history, and another penalty against the mighty Swiss.
The fire crackles as the children gasp in awe. Snow begins to fall outside the window and your tale comes to end, but the youngsters are thirsty for more 'Tell us about the two he scored against Andorra again Grandpapa!' one child begs. 'No, no! The legendary brace versus Kazakhstan!' implores another. The oldest boy pipes up 'Be quiet you two. Grandad tells those ones all the time. Go on, tell us the one you promised us last time - the penalty versus Iceland...Grandad...G-Grandad?'. The rocking chair creaks to a halt. A serene expression on your face and all of Rooney’s goals flash before your eyes in your final moments as the children embraces you. His one World Cup goal. The legendary double in Minsk. The tap-in against Liechtenstein. They know what is happening. They are scared, but calm. The last thing you hear as you slide into the black warmth of death is the youngest boy - old beyond his years, and a football fanatic who spends every free moment outside kicking his battered leather ball against the wall. 'Don't be sad. He lived a hell of a life. In the age of Rooney'

There he goes again. He said it, lads. HE. SAID. IT.

Lads how are Southampton looking? I'd watch but I'm having too much fun laughing at the absolute STATE of Chelsea

red pill me on the bottom theories

Yeah, I'm thinking he's back

Rooney could realistically win Everton the league

>Kante
this midget negro will exposed hard in CL

Lads, how do you pronounce rppney?

amazing they haven't scored

>they're booing them into the tunnel

Have the Chelsea players been ordered not to move?

>Southend 4-0 down at HT

Rhup-knee

I wanted memes but this is too much

erry time