ITT: Artists being shilled on Sup Forums

Pic related, him and Boy Pablo are being shilled hard on here rn.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=02fRdleMSaA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Make a thread about shilled artists. That's good.

Just kidding. Go kill yourself you retarded faggot.

every artist/band every recommended by Sup Forums has been shilled
this is a board of shills

is this reverse-shilling?

GRIMES

Boy Pablo is shit and you know it

This kid is the modern day Mike Patton.

His aesthetic of goofy carnival shit coupled the super dark undertones make him a force to be reckoned with in the world of experimental music.

>experimental music
jesus christ...

>POP MY BOOTY LIKE A WHEELIE NIGGA

Serious question; How does anyone even remotely enjoy trap or anything from shit outlets like Fuck Them and World Star Hip Hop?

It's so fucking basic, it might all just be a single first babby's FL Studio project with some random structuring and effects changed to make it "different".

Then there's the god awful lyrics.

Also, fuck this dude's teeth. They legit bother me.

SHITPOST REAL STICKY UH

I like a couple of spanish trappers, although they're from barcelona, which makes them catalonian

The vocals are simple yeah on stuff like gummo but its hype music. The instrumental is far from babbys first fl project. Tons of densely layered melody

>use trap drum loop sample from random sample pack
>open a synth preset
>hit face on keyboard
>structure the notes to not collide
>"yo dude check out this sick track I just made"

Give any of these cunts some time in the studio with El-P and they would walk out in utter shame and quit music forever.

I really don't think anyone does.
youtube.com/watch?v=02fRdleMSaA
This song lives that dumbass stereotype that rap is just about women, drugs, and violence and is just a terrible song altogether. I don't understand how this guy even got popular. I think he's even waiting trial for fucking an underage and joking about it on instagram

Him boy pablo and clairo are industry plants

El-p is a fantastic producer but pierre is good too. It CAN be that easy but if you wanna make actually good trap beats like pierre or metro no. You clearly are extremely focused on music being a contest. "Dude this guy is a great guitarist" "pff okay put him in a studio with joe satriani and see how he does!" thats you.

Question.
Why can Cardi B, and Tekashi say nigga, but I can't? They're not black, but they use it all the time

Boy Pablo is shitty, but 69 makes them look like the next TVU

they're hispanic and they're from black hoods

This is true to a certain extent...great skill does not automatically mean talent...A lot of people who make music that's mass appeal aren't groundbreaking musical geniuses, they just know how to put together catchy tunes...

I have never heard of this person but just by looking at them I can tell they are both talentless and a degenerate druggie

same with clairo desu

Bionicles aren't shilled enough

Honestly what the hell even is this guy? I think I've gotten to the age where young people just make me roll my eyes and I blame people like this

Tekashi doesn't give a fuck but it's just a matter of time until somebody makes a big deal about it. Cardi B is black, she just straightens her hair and wears a pound of make-up.

I'm 20 and soundcloud rappers make me cringe. You're not old, it's just teenage girl music.

Soundcloud rap is to the genre of hiphop what fucktarded late 80's hair metal is to rock.

They've even got the same obsession with terrible, flamboyant hair.

Fuck, It's even worst than I though!

>experimental
Nigga this is literally crunk