>i could be a pretty girl

haha whatever you say clairo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cqaMtVwWyh0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shes like if you mixed lana del rey with mac demarco

she is going to age like cheese

I'm a virgin

why didn't my shitty bedroom DSBM demos from when I was in the 10th grade go viral

>where the fuck is my publicist!?

are people still talking about this girl?

can't believe the misogyny ITT she is beautiful! she is a queen! she is talented and pretty and she has incredible fashion/aesthetic sense. you are all just jealous because u want a pretty girl like clairo in yr life but she dont want u!!

At least wait until there is actual misogyny in the thread before you post low quality post-ironic bait.

>thinking "muh soggy knees" is real

whats this and why does its smile make me want to impale her with my meaty spear

Who the fuck is this?

I swear I wouldn't see half of this industry bullshit if it wasn't plastered all over this fucking board. Pale Waves sucks too. Fuck you.

Reminder that this unoriginal brat had her daddy buy her fame and aesthetic
youtube.com/watch?v=cqaMtVwWyh0

yeah prob daddy's money much like frankie cosmos

doesnt mean i wouldnt give her my flamin hot cheeto

I N D U S T R Y P L A N T

Why does this Le 56% face talk like anyone gives a fuck about what he says?

Yea is there a not 12 minute long version of this? I don't need all the extra fluff these faggot youtuber dudes do.

if you want clairo but good just listen to nicole dollanganger

>Dollanganger also garnered the support of underground rapper XXXTentacion who sampled her song "Poacher's Pride" and collaborated with her on a song for one of his upcoming LPs
dropped

Can someone say Industry Plant?

There are shills who are literally paid to post her on Sup Forums except they do such a shit job at pretending to be regulars.

Did this dog live after this shit? I've always wondered

she's so qt

Is there any proof of this

>The Fader
She's gone on to do big things.