Equating a politician you don't like winning an election with someone you love maybe dying

>equating a politician you don't like winning an election with someone you love maybe dying

Really makes you think.

He might be talking about the fact that we lost a big number of celebrities this year.

he mentioned nothing of politics.
go away you stinky iphone + twitter post poster.
gee what a horrible combination. making a horrible thread too. not surprising!

Hamill talks about Trump all the time.

Hamill talks about Star Wars all the time.
He was totally talking about Rogue One.

Mixing in politics at a time like this. What a scumbag. No wonder they don't want him in movies.

He's been whining about Trump all year idiots. It's clear what he means.

>TRIGGERED

Not as bad as this stupid bitch

This is your brain on liberalism

wtf I hate Mark Hamill now

>(((Edelstein)))
Of course it's a jew

>(((edlestein))) shilling for Killary

Oy vey

Sup Forums unequivocally BTFO

>Triggered Sup Forumsnerina thinks everything someone says negatively is about the orange oompaloompa in chief

Really makes you think where drumpfkins are mentally, activating almonds all over the place

Serious question.

When the guy has done almost nothing but bitch about Trump on Twitter what the fuck else do you think he means?

These people unironically believe America elected Hitler 2.0. Equating that to their friend dying is not that far off.

TRUUUUU

jaja el orange

They know he's referring to Trump it's just a poor argument tactic because their candidate lost and now life sucks for them. They're trying to poke fun at anything Trump. It's sad.

I love these threads.

>The United States must greatly strengthen and expand its nuclear capability
Trump is literally a danger to the survival of the human species.

This is how soulless the liberal is, he exploits his dear friend's death for political propaganda.

>READ BETWEEN THE LINES, HE'S INSULTING US

kek, literally tumblr

He means 2016 as a total, not Trump winning you tumblr level autists.
Not everything is about you, hating 2016 is just a really popular meme right now. Not just because of Trump but also because a ton of bad shit went down and many crowd favorite celebrities died.

>Not wanting the world dead
Queer.

I assumed he meant all the big deaths this year also.

>Trump is literally a danger to the survival of the human species.
No you're thinking of communism.

You're just afraid if right wing death squads putting you out of your misery because you're a tranny or something.

Why are you Sup Forumstards triggered so easily, like 4 celebs openly support trump, what the fuck did you expect.

>Trump is literally a danger to the survival of the human species.
wtf I love Trump now

> Say slightest thing about 2016 being shit

>Que 246 posts

> Dont insult my trump
> Can't stump the trump

Other shit did happen this year faggots

Hamill has been whining for 7 or so weeks about Trump. It's hilarious.

Lost a lot of respect for the celebrities who are acting like the fall of the US is imminent.

I don't care if you voted Hilary. If you accept the result, and just vow to get on with life regardless then good for you.
Crying and moaning makes you look pathetic.

Give them a break, it's the first time they've been on the winning side of fucking anything.

except being always right

>No you're thinking of communism.
Are you still living in the 70s? I thought the democrats where the ones reviving the whole red scare thing.

Fuck off faggot, trump was the logical and superior choice of candidate but other shit did happen.

He's been whining about Trump non-stop for the past month you retarded fuck.

Trump "voters" are the most emotionally fragile, least intelligent distinct group of people I've ever come across.

And yet here you are, crying and moaning. Go back to your containment board.

where you belong tbqh

So it has nothing to do with the deaths of other notable celebrities like Alan Rickman, David Bowie, Prince, Ali, and numerous others. Some of whom Hamill was personal friends with.

This is proof that Trump supporters have autism.

Says the retard protesting a fair election because things didn't go their way. Keep crying.

>implying conservitards wouldn't have spewed hypocritical tears all over the internet if Hillary had won

You are deeply delusional.

Horseshoe theory proven yet again. Go back to tumblr

keep crying for 8 years bitch.

see

He didn't mention anything.

Learn to read.

Maybe he's talking about the ton of other celebs who died this year.

Calm your fucking tits alt right babbies. Youre so thin skinned you see attacks everywhere. Bit like the libruls you cry about so much.

I'm not even a Trump supporter. I'm not even american.

I just thought it was really tasteless and inappropriate. I think it shows how much some people have lost their objectivity because of politics in 2016.

>neo Nazi shill screenshots Twitter post with Jewish name
>act like the screenshot was randomly chosen from a hat rather than specifically chosen for the Jewish name by a shilling neckbeard

are you pathological liars or just 60ish IQ?

>the best way to spread political propaganda is to not explicitly mention politics at any point

>2016
>couldn't get any worse
Is anybody else tired of these whiney faggots? Even if you really hate Trump and think he's the biggest orange retard on the planet, was 2016 really THAT bad? Trump won't even be President until 2017, and things considered, the only real atrocitites that happened this year were the multitude of Islamic terrorist attacks, but I'm sure that's not what Hamill is referring to. Nope, he's referring to the world-ending Trump Presidency.

>what the fuck else do you think he means?
I first thought he was talking about all the other dozens of older celebrities that are dropping like flies. He gave absolutely no indication he was talking about Trump. Take your victim complex elsewhere retards.

>many particularly notable celebrities die this year
>his Star Wars co-star almost joins them
>HE MUST BE TALKING ABOUT TRUMP

seeing how the trump curse is affecting so many people I don't think it's smart to post shit like this

It's really just like any other year, Most of the regards whining about 2016 get all there "news" from a hack like John Oliver

It's really weird that they're so salty and butthurt even though their candidate won. I can't imagine what this board would be like right now if he had lost.

Why would David Bowie and Prince dying mean as much to him as his friend of 40 years on death's door. It's very clear what he meant and it's in poor taste.

All big icons that pretty much helped shaped a decade.

Thus he must be talking about trump now ?
Where exactly do you see trumps name mentioned, or even inferred ? you goddam chuckle fuck, wouldn't it be more obvious for him to be talking about all the major celebrity deaths we've had this year ? or perhaps even just the broader popular generalization that 2016 has been a shit year due to celeb deaths, mass terror attacks, deadly virus outbreaks, an increase in race based violence, police shootings, black deaths, and the shifting of the political climate to a more right wing spectrum.

But no you went and got yourself triggered like a little bitch on her first trip to tumblr you overly sensitive pussy.

>#imwithher

You should have left with her too.

How on earth are you making the conclusion he's talking about Trump when he gives absolutely zero indication of that?

>gets called out for being a massive hypocrite
>YOU MUST HAVE VOTED FOR HILLDOG

wew lad

The entire left has been echoing the "derr 2016 can't get worse" bs on every social media platform since Election Day. Yes that is what he's referring to, maybe among other things as well. Stop acting stupid. Really, stop.

Why would Trump being elected be more relevant to Carrie Fisher's ailing health than the deaths of Bowie, Rickman, Prince, Ali, Cohen, or KENNY FUCKING BAKER?

It's possible to be a poor sport even about winning.

>So it has nothing to do with the deaths of other notable celebrities like Alan Rickman, David Bowie, Prince, Ali, and numerous others. Some of whom Hamill was personal friends with.

Kek. No he wasn't.

The salt coming from you Hillary cucks is hilarious.

A shit politician winning is a much bigger deal than someone you love dying, what are you talking about?

Why would those other celebrities dying matter as much to Hamill as his friend dying?

Because he donated millions to Hillary and he been whining about Trump for months you dolt

Say after me, loud and clearly

8 MORE YEARS

8 MORE YEARS

8 MORE YEARS

Dude i don't know why you are so sensitive and have this autism like fixation on trump, other bad shit happened, with a more direct link to his current post than trump.

MAGA

>spend years crying and moaning about Obama, calling him Hitler, the anti-christ, a lazy nig-nog and sperging about how he's ruining the country
Let me guess, it's okay when you do it?

Because he talks about Trump constantly. And has barely mentioned those other celebs.

What angers me most about this is her spelling of "Trumpacolypse". If anything it should be 'Trumpocalypse'. Stupid fucking bitch.

>people ITT are trying to argue against Trump supporters from Sup Forums

They're basically brainwashed cultists

Why would trump matter as much as a bunch of people in his own field dying? Think about it tumblr

Actually it's been since long before Election Day. Bowie and Rickman died less than a week apart and then Prince died in April and everyone started saying "fuck 2016". And it's been mostly coming from liberal celebs because conservatives thought Prince and Bowie were faggots and don't give a shit that they're dead.

Hes probably referring to all of those things you faggot. Who gives a shit? Why do liberal idiots like you make it a point to argue the most inane shit to ridiculous lengths?

You have the reading comprehension of a spastic goat.

I feel like you're reaching. But I also think you've realised that by now with dozens of posters pointing it out to you.

>Hamill wasn't friends with Kenny Baker

You are positively retarded.

What for? I get all the easily triggered cakeboys to laugh at here.

what a shitty screencap

you know all the tech giants want "net neutrality" right? So it's hardly doing what lobbyists want to go against it

This is what he gets for being a spineless faggot and claiming Luke is a faggot despite Luke obviously being overjoyed when Leia kisses him in ESB.

What a complete faggot. Put a shouting crowd of hambeasts in front of him and suddenly he parrots their shit.

>literally donates millions to Clinton
>complains almost daily about Trump

Yeah sure. Kek.

> Implying I'm liberal
> Implying you aren't arguing about inane shit to ridiculous lengths

>Berlin Truck Attack
How braindead do political cartoonists think their audience is anyway?

>he capitalizes sentences
>he punctuates every sentence

can you BE more autistic

I know that to you politics is just an amusing little show and an opportunity for a HAPPENIG and that's why you wanted Apprentice guy to win, but it's actually quite an important thing. There's nothing insensitive about that tweet, and he's not "equating" anything in the first place (even though there would be nothing wrong with doing so). How is it that Sup Forums has become MORE sensitive since the fucking election?

Sup Forums has always been primarily about victimhood with various feigned "beliefs" only serving as vehicles to push the fantasy of being a victim. I predicted or rather guaranteed that if Trump won, next to nothing would change. Liberals mind controlling everyone using the media is central to alt right dogma; every bit of propaganda they push from whites being under attack to Jews conveniently doing everything bad centers around this. When Trump won, proving that the media/liberal conspiracy can't even stop an orange Twitter troll sociopath with no political experience from being elected, did you see a single Sup Forums cuck spammer admit they were wrong about everything? No, if anything they've just started crying harder and harder. Many of them attempted to damage control this new, severe, and unavoidable cognitive dissonance by claiming Trump's support of Israel means he's secretly in their pocket. The rest of them just continuing whining and crying that they're victims of blacks and women getting movie roles, effectively plugging their ears and screaming. They have their cake and eat it too where victimhood is concerned. I'm amazed that anyone is too dumb to see Sup Forums as the SJWs that they are by this point.

> Is an idiot
> Will always be an idiot

That's one person.

>Some of whom

>Sup Forums is the one literally crying in the streets
Lol. Ok.

Political cartoons are literally scraping the bottom of the barrel in terms of comedy.

>How braindead do political cartoonists think their audience is anyway
Only the right-wing ones do think that. And they're right. Just look at Ben Garrisons cartoons.

Great retort m8.

> Implying yours was better

How fucking insecure are you