He easily tops any incarnation of The Joker

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ajmI1P3r1w4
youtube.com/watch?v=Qg5Z-luWM-4
youtube.com/watch?v=z58whL2ycvg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtu.be/ajmI1P3r1w4

They should just slick his hair back. I can tell the only reason they don't is to hide his hairline even though Negan is a baldcuck in the comic. JDM isn't fooling anybody with his frizzy lesbian hairdo.

I wish Shane were still around.

>you will never sit in a corner quietly while Negan fucks your wife from behind

why even live

*fucks wife*
MMMMMM EASY PEEZY CUM IN VAGEEZY!

why is he balding

he's 50

testosterone

Wrong.

He talks too much. Gets pretty boring.

Wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=Qg5Z-luWM-4

I can not believe he was 13 there. No fucking way.

too much screen time

Is that growling related to Jared Leto's performance?

>I can not believe he was 13 there.
well fuck... we have been bullying a 13 year old :(

He looks 17 - 19 there no joke

What would you rather see? I love that the main characters become cucks for a new main character. It's very daring making a villain like Negan.

>Is that growling related to Jared Leto's performance?
It's meant to resemble a savage lion, the Joker being like a sexual disturbed animal.

He's meant to be really messed up anyway and insane

He's only been mentioned here for a year, right? So he's an adult by then. Still, this crazy fuck has to be lying. He definitely isn't 13. Maybe if he looks like a god of manliness at 19 I could believe he's 13 in this video.....

Tell that to the critics and the cuck trailer editors who got to make the final cut of the movie after retards upvoted a queen song.

Jared actually did base his look off Bowie

Leto wasn't given the freedom to actually shine properly with the cut we got anyway.

I demand another cut of the movie!

What do you mean? I got the impression he did what he wanted and the "editors" cut him out of the movie. The scenes they did include were jarringly jumpy. They fucked EVERYTHING in the ass. It's all on the Warner giving full rights to random cunts instead of David Ayer.

I want another extended cut to include all the deleted scenes.

Why did they cut the scene of him beating to death that guard?

youtube.com/watch?v=z58whL2ycvg

>looks like a god of manliness
really nigger

Yes. I could only believe you look like a full grown adult at 13 if you're a genetic freak in a good way.

This.

clean shaving makes him look like a pussy

Nope. The beard makes him look like a faggot pussy. With the clean face he looks serious and his smile isn't hidden. What really detracts from him is the fact that he doesn't exercise his muscles at all. Negan isn't supposed to look like a New Vegas doll. he's supposed to be physically more intimidating than Rick Grimes and crew.

I have a better Joker for u.
Think about it.

Want a taste, Sup Forums?

What's my boggle?

>He looks 17 - 19 there no joke
He looks like 40

Snipes would make an intersting joker if he wants to. He just doesn't.

JDM as Negan makes me think of what Dice Clay would be like in a zombie apocalypse

without beard he look a pussy

Bravo for bringing up Dice Clay. If Kirkman could write out accents Negan would no doubt be more heavily influenced by Diceman. He's already pretty god damn Dice. It's a tad shitty Negan in TWD has a neutral accent instead of sounding like he's from the Bronx or wherever.

so you're gay for leather jackets and have shit taste, sad

I understood that reference

-From Blade

>sad
epic trump meme