What would Otto von Bismarck think of the New Germany if he was alive?

What would Otto von Bismarck think of the New Germany if he was alive?

He would hate it with the white hot passion of a thousand suns.

He would likely stage a coup, execute every single official in the Reichstag, allow a terrorist attack to happen and then use it as justification to deport all non-Germans back to their country of origin, including second generation t*rks, after which he would begin agitating for the cessation of Prussia back to Germany from Poland.

And in meantime he would be invaded by American forces and nuked.

American Military is too busy fucking each other in the ass, after all their Military is all about spreading gay rights.

>Bismarck will never come back
>Speer will never come back

FML

>Großer Gott, was für eine Scheiße.

American military is just the globalist nigger force to chimp out on anyone that goes against their schemes

I believe that if Hitler and Churchill were alive today, they would be best mates and declare war on what degenerate Europe has descended to.

>churchill
>caring about europe

>germany most powerful nation in europe
>germany not at war with any nation in europe
>germany united (again)

he'd be damn proud.

You tell me.

this fat sack of shit of cowardly fuk shit fucking churchill was the worst thing if he were alive today he should get tortured to death.

He would recognize that the military doesn't play the same role it did at the turn of the century and be satisfied that Germany is at the center of European politics.

Just because he used to shitpost about iron and blood doesn't mean he expects Germany to be fucking people up at every turn.

Well, technically I guess he could come around to seeing things this way. But I also figure he would have a few choice things to say about what became of colonialism.

What's up with Somalis and their foreheads?

He'd probably commit mass homicide, then have it justified by his buddy Wundt

>he will never come back
feels absolutely horrible man

Churchill was completely bought by jewish bankers

well he's not really gone

He would literally go mad, and when I say literally I do mean literally, not just Germany though, whole Western Europe is on similar level gentlemen