I'm looking for some good modern conservative kino?

I'm looking for some good modern conservative kino?

Anyone have any recommendations?

The Middle is pretty conservative

World Peace

>conservative
>kino

Go fap to cuck wars faggot.

This is seriously my favourite sitcom maybe ever, Tim Allen drops hard as fuck redpills nearly constantly. Also middle daughter is hot as fuck.

Last Man Standing is my go-to recommendation for conservatives. I guess there's also Shark Tank, raw capitalism and ingenuity couldn't be further from liberals. And finally, Alone is a good History channel choice. A bunch of survivalists are dumped in the middle of nowhere and need to obtain food, water, warmth and shelter.

There's no such thing as conservative kino, because conservatives aren't talented.

The girls ever show their foot game?

|
|>
|
|

Pretty boring desu. I suppose you can get away with your show being bland and uninspired as long as it parrots your POV back at you.

Weak b8.

You want a good laugh, go read the liberal critic reviews of Last Man Standing on Rotten Tomatoes. Every one of them is a triggered rant against conservatism.

>Last Man Standing's boneheaded sense of gender politics would be less annoying if the jokes were funnier.
>We're supposed to believe that there's a nice guy lurking underneath that misogynistic, bigoted shell. I'm not buying it.
>The running gag of Last Man Standing has Allen playing the rooster in a henhouse, asserting male supremacy at every turn.
>It would be nice if this show was canceled immediately.

projecting much?

Conservatism doesn't really lend itself to quality artistic endeavours OP.

t.millennial

Rather be a millennial than a 35+ year old shitposting on Sup Forums

>Rather be a millennial
Stopped reading there.

Yeah I get it, reading has always been looked down upon by conservatives.

In the way of TV shows, not many.

The Last Ship
Suits (it was a clear bait and switch by da joos but has some good parts upto season 5)
The Unit

How do you figure?

I've never seen a full episode of Last Man Standing but I know it is absolute shit, because my parents watch it religiously.

They have turbo-pleb taste. They love NCIS and Big Bang Theory, too. A recommendation from them is a 100% hot garbage guarantee.

Jewish daughter is cute tho. Would smash.

>this assblasted

lmao liberals really do get triggered over conservatives having their own shows, don't they

oy vey