When will we get a proper Tesla film? We're getting films about Indian mathematicians...

When will we get a proper Tesla film? We're getting films about Indian mathematicians, but nothing about the greatest scientist of all time?

Other urls found in this thread:

ted.com/talks/eric_giler_demos_wireless_electricity
twitter.com/AnonBabble

stop this meme

>the greatest scientist of all time
>posts the meme inventor

You chose the wrong side

>stop with the memes

>choosing a liar and a criminal who never actually invented anything over a literal genius

Stop being so incredibly uninformed.

fair point

amerifats are too obsessed with this hack tho
see

why do redditors lick tesla's butt so much

idk, why do edgy kids pretend to like the hack so much?

worlds a strange place

because nolan made a movie about him i think, tesla is most memed dead person

Wasn't Tesla a bit batshit crazy

actually that's simple, it's a response to the silly amount of praise redditors heap upon tesla

He's certainly better than Edison who was essentially the head of his own crime syndicate which allowed him to bully and lie his way to being in history books.

oh that makes sense. i forgot that film even existed.

really? huh would've thought they'd be worshiping Graham or something, meh don't care brah, a Tesla movie done right would be kino

>Tesla
>Von Braun
>Einstein
>Turing
>Berners-Lee

everything americans ever achieved was on the work of the europeans.

Italians were the true patrician innovators

t. mario mario

>because nolan made a movie about him i think

Tesla's barely in The Prestige for 10 minutes

>muh aeroplanes

yea total nutjob, a movie would be awesome, disregarding tarded conspiracy theory's, I don't get why a movie hasn't been made yet,and Le Teleport movie doesn't count

/this

the burgers as a nation are genetically retarded, this is a fact.

He wanted to transport electricity into peoples homes through the air. He really couldn't understand the problems with this concept

he looks like young Christian Bale.

>He really couldn't understand the problems with this concept

neither do these MIT idiots 100 years after, as it seems ted.com/talks/eric_giler_demos_wireless_electricity

we can go younger

He's also basically a magician who creates fantastical devices that have nothing to do with his actual inventions. And he's played by David Bowie of all people.

The Prestige is a very weird movie.

he was kinda right and also very wrong,why the fuck hasn't this guy had a movie made about him? he tried inventing death rays for fucks sake

Hey, we also wanted to fly a ship made of aluminum foil and powered by a calculator to the moon and we managed that.

>everything americans ever achieved was on the work of the europeans.

their whole nation is the work of europeans. they as a people are an offshoot of poor and undesired european exiles.

>two brits

We are truly the master race

>also very wrong
shit he knew then, an army of mathematicians will figure out 100 years after. he was no scientist in the traditional sense as understood today, he was an inventor that had an intrinsic understanding of how things work, a creative sage. that is the reason why academia hates him, since he is the romantic inventor knowing things not because he can prove it, but because he understands it in his spiritual mystic and clearly subjective way. He's like a Jedi.

dude don't be such a faggot, his ideas were way ahead of their time, his implementation was fucking retarded, remember the big tower?

>He's like a Jedi.
picrelated

He's clearly a Sith.

why dont you go back to redd, i'm sure your friend over there would give you some thumbs up for that retarded post.

at least you enlighted op on why normies are constantly memeing about tesla

>at least you enlighted op on why normies are constantly memeing about tesla
I'm not a normie, you fucking faggot, now take that back.

He's a fucking sub human slav

>virgin

it will never happen

the normies will lose their shit

>I am angry
>angry about Slavs

Yurio?