>Constant bombardment of insufferable normie TV shows and movies

How will I make it through, lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JSq673qDrn8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

alcohol

>not being omnivorous in your consumption of art and media
you are the pleb here my man

>Not spending your Christmas surrounded by trash in a dark room cruising for memes because you have nothing or no one

Yer doin' it wrong!

this is only true up to a point. there is a LOT of shit on tv.

It may come to that, I've just retreated from the kitchen because the womenfolk have taken it over with their constant clucking

>reality TV
>primetime BBC laughtrack """"'comedy"""''"
>art

Hey at least you have that. Try silence for a few years.

>Going to see my gfs parents tomorrow
>Awkward conversations with the dad about pleb-tier films, her mom hates me
>Literally Corronation Street, Emmerdale and Eastenders all night
>Might just take my 3DS or laptop and sit in the bathroom

Pleb life: Slightly Preferable to Solitary Confinement

drink for every cuck reference or hesitant question asked.

>mfw Mrs Brown's Boys

>having a gf
You're the normie here

Literally the worst idea, it makes me lose inhibition and I'll end up snapping and insulting everyone

oh poor you with a gf

everyone, get a load of this guy with a gf

that sucks man, it really sucks

weed. It will make you snap and eat lots of food and relax and be happy.

>muh powerlevel

It is the duty of all true patricians to take care of their physical appearance and financial security so that they may reproduce, lest the plebs flood the population

It would have been great as just a one off episode but now it caters to the "the lowest common denominator" and works as cheap, easy entertainment. RIP comedy at the BBC

>gf

>Complains about normie environment
>has a gf
get out.

I had the misfortune of discovering David Walliams' new sketch show last night. Made me genuinely livid that somebody was paid to write it.

See

>reproducing in 2017
let it end already.

>>Christmas with gf's family
>annoyed at normie shit

you made your bed, now sleep in it normcuck

I was talking to my dad last night at just how bad the BBC is at writing comedy at the moment, what happened? kids who have received a masters degree in media studies replaced the old writers and "greenlight men"? to think the likes of Faulty Towers, Only fools, Red Dwarf were all once shown on the channel.

This. Alcohol makes me reveal my power level too easily. Try weed or tobacco instead, see if your gf is up for a quickie halfway thru

I can only guess nepotism or cronyism? Because I know people who are genuinely much funnier than what you see on television. It must be filled with people who got jobs based on who they know, not talent. Think Jack Whitehall.

>watch 2016 HIGNFY roundup
>see every "joke" coming, BBC audience politely laughs along with tired formulaic drivel like a fucking laughtrack

Was it always this bad?

Nice bragging thread, normie. Cry me a river faggot and hang yourself from a Christmas tree. Sage & hide & report.

This thread is not about you. Nobody cares about you. Keep powerleveling until you die, NEET

>gf's family
that must be hard for you

ITT: resentful virgins

It's not that difficult to take care of your appearance, you have only yourselves to blame

>gf
Poor you ;_;

>good looking
>gf
>spends christmas with her

>HAHAHA GUYS LOOK IM QUIRKY EBIN MEME NERD JUST LIKE YOU XD
Go back to plebbit.

You can be good looking too if you get a haircut, start working out and stop eating shit. But you won't, will you? Getting angry at others for your own shortcomings is literally Lena Dunham tier

>Getting angry at others for your own shortcomings
No, we don't like people whinging when they have absolutely nothing to complain about.

How can this board be so elitist yet conversation always revolves around normie shows and movies?

Because patricians are dying out, hence all the star wars and capeshit treads

Red Dwarf was never good.

Its what happens when your entire hiring pool is based around the M25 and the internet providing better opportunities for comedians and writers than the BBC

Moving a load of comedy shows in the dark days of BBC3 making sure anything good could only be elevated to cult status didnt help.

Has there actually been a decent sitcom on the BBC since Not Going Out

KYS

I used to appreciate it as a northern Dub myself, as a modern exercise in vaudeville but it really is getting worse.

Normies have been infesting the board pretending to be patrician for years now

Baneposting and /got/ generals havent helped

I'm surrounded by plebs though, that's something to complain about. Having a gf doesn't make idiots any less insufferable. I have to break it to you but it's not the amazing bliss-filled solution to everything you imagine it to be.

This is something I keep wondering but it's just the crossposter attitude, especially from the Sup Forumsermin kind who just love to talk about what they despise all day

Its a pretty average sitcom dressed up to be something more because of its sci-f trappings

Always loved the model work through

>oh look that's where I'm from!

The plebbiest reason to like something

If you ever say that about Baneposting again I'll put your head through a wall

>tfw chinese gf who doesn't celebrate christmas
>tfw can't talk to her parents cuz they only speak Mandarine
Another tragedy avoided. I can stay at home while my father is drinking wine in a suit and my mother sleeps at 7pm.

I'll bleedin shank youse bud

>getting with someone who doesnt celebrate christmas

might as well just kill yourself at that point

Not true, famalam.
>asymmetric eyes
>big nose
>shit skin with bigass pores
>weak chin and jaw
You can try and improve the way you look, but if you lost the genetic lottery you will never get far.

Fuck off yer taig cunt

I bet you weren't around to praise the Green Oval

I don't really celebrate it either. I like "the spirit of christmas" and all that shit, and I celebrate it with my entire family a few days later. But I couldn't care less about the holiday.

If that's what alcohol does to you, and judging from how much of a boring stooge you sound like anyway, I can't see you and that gf lasting long. So don't worry about the material on the TV, buckaroo. Least of your worries.

So just dress that up, maybe grow a beard to mask the chin and take special care of the skin with diet and products. Women care more about personality too, so long as you can get yourself up to at least 6/10 your chat will get you the rest of the way. Also, dress well. You can do it user

>you're boring if you don't like pleb shit

This is the normiest of normie opinions. Why you do the population a favour and kys yourself this Christmas?

To be fair, if people post their private lives on fucking Sup Forums, this is gonna happen.

>gf
But you are the normie, moron.

>mfw your genetic line dies with you

Who cares? When I'm dead, I won't care how many of my offsprings run around, 0 or more than 0. I also don't want to waste money on women or kids.

Thankfully I have two normie brothers. Ain't no bloodline dying because of me.

>Who cares? When I'm dead, I won't care how many of my offsprings run around, 0 or more than 0. I also don't want to waste money on women or kids.

>doing your part to stop new generations from suffering
>bad

Unless you're lucky, life is pretty awful. Why gamble with bringing a new life into existence? It's completely selfish.

Do you have any arguments except for parroting what I said and posting fedora images?

>caring about "muh genetic line"
Stormcuck get out.

This. Unless you're filthy rich it's retarded to make another mouth to feed and then just kick him out in the world saying lol that's just life bro DEAL with it LMAO.

Why bother when you self-condemn with everything you say?

But we must save the white race!

No, this isn't self-condemnation. I never tried to be in a relationship or have kids, so there's nothing to fail and self-condemn about. So try again.

No.

but anonI'm a nigger

You wanna pet the bunny?

>making out that your loneliness is your decision

I'd advise you to kill yourself but you may as well be dead already anyway so whatever, do it or don't

It's not just that you're boring, you also sound kinda insufferable. Learn to lighten up bub. Having a more refined taste in movies might mean you put more thought into this, but acting like others are deserving of scorn for not doing the same just makes you an asshole.

And I am! I'm having as many kids with white women as I can

I'm brown though

>gf
I feel for you. Thanks for reminding me about normie scum menace. I was doomed for your very fate tonight myself, however your well timed post has inspired me to ditch those plans. Thank you based user.

Yes, being alone is my decision. You have a problem with that?

yes

their fur is soft as fuck

Best posts ITT

If I wanted woolly-headed tolerance preached to me by sanctimonious neoliberals, I'd have posted on reddit. You'd probably like it there

>yes, being alone is my decision

sounds like you should break up with her

In part I agree, but then there's heaps of garbage like super hero movies or reality tv like the other user says. Nobody with two brain cells can watch that and keep the will to live.

THEY have to put up with you, faggot.

If I wasn't scared she'd kill herself I probably would. People saying I shouldn't complain because I have a gf are lacking in life experience

youtube.com/watch?v=JSq673qDrn8

Stop being a shitty Christian.

TO ALL THE FUCKING NORMIES ITT

IF YOU WANT TO HAVE CHILDREN, YOU WILL EITHER MEET A DRY USELESS WOMB OR HAVE A LITTLE MONSTER WITH A HORRIBLE DISSEASE

IF YOU DON'T WANT CHILDREN, YOU WILL DIE A TERRIBLE DEATH FILLED WITH REGRET ABOUT YOUR LEGACY WITHIN THE NEXT FEW MONTHS

ALL MY ABNORMIE BROS YOU ALRIGHT

>thread about hating normie media on the television and film board
>everyone spergs out because OP mentions having a gf

>>>/R9K/

>has gf
>"FUCKING NORMIES REEEEEE"

>gf

Don't come here anymore, pleb.

Oh god I just had a conversation about TFA with her brother he can't even understand how R2 randomly turning on to resolve the plot of the movie is bad it's not even chriatmaa day yet how to cope

you could just get out of there retard

I've already spent far too much time hiding upstairs shitposting, I have to keep up appearances

>mine and gfs parents come around
>have a cup of tea
>leave after 15min because we don't own a tv

lmaoing @ how poor u are

>I have to keep up appearances
WHY

WHY DO YOU KEEP DOING THINGS THAT MAKE YOU SUFFER IN PLACES YOU DON'T WANT TO BE IN?

JUST FUCKING STOP

it's called life.
get out of your comfort zone for once dude