Is there a better film that had a all male cast?

Is there a better film that had a all male cast?

Das Boot if you ignore the whores in the first five minutes

Fried Green Tomatoes

Glengarry Glen Ross, and its not even close

Kek

>whores in the first five minutes

I take it you haven't seen the 4,5 hour long uncut version?
Not that the whores have anything extra to say, the scene is just longer.

>tfw you'll never be a ruggedly handsome U-boot captain respected by your crew and feared by the enemy.

this

Ill one up you OP.

Name a film with only male characters, WHICH ISNT GOOD.

Poor Little White Boy (2003) was kino

12 angry men

Quite Right. Quite Right. I wanted to respond to you with, "I see what you did there." But it's not paralleled enough or ironic enough for that, it's just true. Yeah. Apokalypse now comes to mind as well.

Was gonna type this. Good taste user.

Yep, Das Boot.

The sternographer or however you spell it.

I think there was one at the start

>tfw no gf

Tfw not addicted to blacked.com

Apocalypse has broads. I remember because I used to fap to that french chick he sleeps with. Also has the playboy playmates.

At no time was the broads on the mission with him, is my point. Having broads on screen don't mean shit so as long as they're not intranasal to the story. Keep them out of the main line up is my point.

Now-o-days Everyone has to have females in fucking everything that was once, male. For instance, the force awakens was Disney's cheap trick of taking over the ICONIC recoginizability of the iconic characters, one of which was a take no prisoners kick ass girl, Who was not only the leader of the rough band of misfits but also got in there and fought alongside the guys. Disney had to inject into the iconicness, a female who had to be older than Yoda and supposedly more important to Han for some reason. They fucking failed, Miserably. And that was because the orange yellow shit stool was boring and bland, and not to mention, stupid! She has Luke skywalker's saber that fell on a gas giant planet. Oh, and she locks it away in a chest that's not Locked in her bar that has a door with descending steps that leads to the chest that's unlocked that has this most important relic, in a bar filled with cut throats and thieves. And when our heroes walk in she shouts, HAN. Fucking retarded. The prequel to the Thing was not as dumb but it in my humblest opinion by injecting in a female lead, they lessened the movie not because of a female lead but because how they treated her, with not only kid gloves but the way the circumstances played out that she'd get out of there just at the right time. They should have partnered her with the male lead, the guy who she burned up at the end.

12 angry men

This man gets it.

Women are a bonus "side-dish" to the main story of men. Look at all classic literature and sagas. MEN and the women are the trigger/motivator for action like Helen of Troy.

Lastly, if you look at Shakespear, what do you think was his main audience? (apart from his tragedies like Titus Andronicus and Hamlet).

Moon

Glengarry Glen Ross

Poor little white boy 4

What movie is this? Is it good?

Tora Tora Tora

wow. Yes. Also, Hell in the Pacific.

> mfw i'm older now than the Kaleun ever was
> mfw still don't feel like an adult or like i know what i'm doing

really no reason to be an adult in this society

>search
>Master and Commander
>0 results

Neck yourselves everyone.

They reffered to the ship as a she so that doesnt count.

Lawrence of Arabia.

There's also 5 second scene of a woman who gives them fruit when they're in a port.

Dark Star