Little Dark Age album leak?

too scared to click

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:aUOcDqYB_UoJ:https://www.mdgop.org/albumdownload/download_mgmt_little_dark_age_album_now_leak &cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk

Definitely not real

why would the maryland republican party's website leak an MGMT album

Why not

maybe they wanted a different management

el

El

HAND IT OVER

I hate the coverart so much. I don't think these guys understand how it works, their self titled was literally a disgusting photograph of a store.

Shut up pleb

I liked S/T cover art but I think its gonna be a while for this one to grow on me. Im amped for the album

Honestly, I don't see the problem. It looks fine to me.

MGMT has always done zany cover art

this is bizarre

no ones testing the download?

this looks safe

it is
do what they say

It took me to a third part website and gave me this .dmg file (OSX equivalent of a .exe) claiming to be an adobe flash update. Scared to open it

At this website now, obviously a scam/virus but I'm gonna continue anyway

Update: it just links to various datamining sites. Not real don't waste your time.

aoty

I, for one, really like the album artwork. This is going to look great on a full vinyl record.

Wow this album sounds amazing

>using a throwaway email
>using 90210
are you literally me?

We have the same birthday

I'm a fan of the picture itself, I just think the positioning of the text could have been better. Also maybe use the full album title instead of an abbreviation. And maybe a different shade of yellow.

But honestly, it's not terrible. Better than their first and third album covers.

Not really. Might be phishing, but I've also seen blogs get hacked like this before.

there's also this version

Good soulseek app for android? I would check but I'm on my /phone/

The cover looks really similar to short horror story anthologies from the 60-70s.

I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s where that art comes from, similar to OPNs Replica.

Best version

About time someone made it.

underrated

Kek top notch

Huh, they finally nailed the cover art with this one desu.

do people ITT not know that the Congratulations album cover is fantastic

this one is great and Congratulations has one of the best cover arts for any album ever made

Don't.

it's watts field

LDA poster is throwing shade at mgmt, wtf timeline is this?