LOLOLOLOLOL

LOLOLOLOLOL

Other urls found in this thread:

gallup.com/poll/118684/military-veterans-ages-tend-republican.aspx
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/mar/25/military-no-less-conservative-less-republican-surv/
cnn.com/election/results/exit-polls
swampland.time.com/2012/11/05/does-the-military-vote-really-lean-republican/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

both the west and the east coast are going to declare independence over this

Why the fuck transgenders want to join army anyways

based as fuck
trannies should be slaughtered like the animals they are

BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED

>it's real

Oh here comes the asspain.

No idea. I don't think it would make a difference anyway. Because which transgender would qualify?

In the Netherlands they allowed women in most functions. But a lot of branches like the marines haven't passed a single woman yet because they never made it through the tests.

HE CANT KEEP GZETTING ASWY WITH IT WTF I HATE ZTURMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IMPEACH IMPEQCH IMPEQACH!

For once he is being honest, the military is no place for being a faggot.

FtMs would probably be good because they are enraged penis envy dykes on roids

Can't wait to see the US collapse.

TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT OF THE EARTH!

the same reason as regular folks.
they want to fight for their countries.
this is fucked up, donald.

For money. Even here in Brazil the military is seen as a easy paycheck, imagine in the USA where they earn 10 times more and their military facilities all have high standards of comfort and technology.

American society is really going backwards if Trump lost the election. I guess there are a lot of Americans that are still mentally healthy.

is this the point of civil war now?

Well, I've backed up Trump in some of his policies and won't classify myself as liberal or anti-trump

but this is fucked up, there is no reason other than demonizing trans people. did he know that with this simple thing he'll cause thousands of attacks to these people? even if you consider trans people to suffer from a brain condition, what the actual fuck, would you ban down syndromes from anything citizen-granted?

this will cause an unnecesary pain to a lot of people. won't back it up.

Pretty much this. The basic requirements to get into the military are good physical shape and good mental health. 99% of trannies don't fit either requirement.

then let them be rejected on that basis.
and let the 1% that are qualified take part.

It's a false flag
A distraction from the russian bill
God how I hate identity politics

haha

The gift that keeps on giving

>he doesn't know about the $10,000 signing bonus and $12,000 owed back to the government scheme
>he doesn't know that most vets end up homeless

kek

this. trump is a mess.

yet another gullible voting bloc gets
C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

>east coast are going to declare independence over this
Maybe NYC and DC but that's it. Even in places like Boston their are a lot of right wingers (hell even Staten Island is right wing). Also, mist military personnel and vets are right wing and most liberals don't own guns so it wouldn't go well for them).

This, if trannies already dont fit the bill for legitimate reasons no need to pile on nonsense laws that will be a bitch to repeal when it starts mattering.

>FtMs would probably be good because they are enraged penis envy dykes on roids
This all that testosterone they take would help them and they've lost boob weight.

kek this

>For money. Even here in Brazil the military is seen as a easy paycheck, imagine in the USA where they earn 10 times more and their military facilities all have high standards of comfort and technology.
Unless you're a career officer it's kind of shitty pay even with free room and board.

Thank you based Trump

>what the actual fuck, would you ban down syndromes from anything citizen-granted?
would i ban down syndrome from entering the army ? well yes of fucking course i would

i'm not saying they shouldn't be cared for but they have absolutely nothing to do joining the army

Some Lord of the Flies -tier shit right there.

Couldn't agree more, transexuals have severe mental instability and should not be in the military and honestly probably shouldn't pass more background checks. They have a mental illness, it should be treated no encouraged.

I feel similar to homosexuals, but at least they have some amount of mental stability to them, so they aren't a threat to completely break down on any given day.

This is a very good thing.
There are already enough distractions in the military, don't need that crazy shit.

The first unit I was in was the best, we had no women. After that going to a unit with women was pretty shitty, can't imagine having to deal with trannies.

Isn't the military largely for people with no other options left? Like how no politician has an heir serving.

So if there's a war and USA starts conscription, people can just say "I am trans" and they'll get away?

fuck trans people

>most military are right wing
But that's statistically wrong. Military or not people voted like the rest of their demographic in the previous election

T-THIS IS NOT WHAT I VOTED FOR!!!

The US military has less requirements

What will happen now to the BASED trannypedes?

wartime rules might be different

If you wanna go to college and have neither the money or the grades to so

I mean.... It makes sense..... Nothing about transphobia or homophobia or whatever the the fuck, it's a lot of medical fees...
Trump is still a clown though.

>b-but he was holding the flag

Yes, goy send away all the straights to be killed while the mental- I mean, transgendered stay and forc- I mean, 'convince' everyone to accept them or be ostracized from society. Yes, yes, such good little goys, now who wants matzo ball soup!

You'll hear all kinds of reason for joining

A job
A career or learn a trade
Get out of wherever they are
Got a girl pregnant and want to leave town
Lost drivers license
Patriotism
College money

and of course some motherfuckers want to blow shit up and kill poeple

>you weren't good enough for us then since we hate you, but now you gotta die for us
I see lots of desertion and low morale.

This.
We should also screen out other mental illnesses like autism and racism.

Good fucking riddance.

>USA starts conscription
never will happen

>T-Trump is a socially liberal New Yorker!
>he's not anti-gay like those crazy Evangelicals
BWAHAHA

There are a lot of poor people who join. However, if you want a good job we have to be fairly intelligent (especially officers). Idiots won't get into the military academies or be pilots or special forces. Some groups like submariners have a lot of psych tests they need to pass. However, a lot of morons do shitty support jobs where they can't fuck up too much and anyone else would be wasted.

He is correct though. Trannies are highly mentally unstable. Not wise to trust them with the security of the nation and heavy weaponry.

Leftists are probably going to riot tonight though.

I'm so happy I voted for Trump

how is this anti-gay though

Knowing this guy, he'll probably change his mind next week when he looks up futa on sadpanda

Based

DRUMPF NO!

THAT'S ONE LAW TOO MANY DRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMPPPPFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

that's basically how it works in finland too. fat fucks and assburgers get C-papers, so they don't have to serve in the army, but if shit hits the fan. they might have to go in the front. they might not get any guns, but they still are forced to do something, like food delivery to soldiers

No, we'll do what the red army did in WW2 and have them march through enemy territory to discover enemy positions to bomb.

are there pro trump lgbt people? even if so it seems like a very small minority group. but surely this will get gays skeptical about trump ideologically

DRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I see. To defeat the inhuman enemies threatening freedoms, you become them!

>are there pro trump lgbt people?

yes, the ones that don't want to be killed by muslims

Good, what a fucking nightmare it'd be to deal with logistically.

what? Has US accepted trannies in their military till now?

Apparently there are currently 15,000 trannies in the military

>Can't join the military if you have ADHD, asthma, diabetes
>but you should be allowed in the military if you take hormones to change your gender

mmmhmmmmm

>But that's statistically wrong. Military or not people voted like the rest of their demographic in the previous election
So no one voted because people don't like Trump or Clinton? Do you actually know many current or former officers in particular?

gallup.com/poll/118684/military-veterans-ages-tend-republican.aspx

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/mar/25/military-no-less-conservative-less-republican-surv/

The only reason they don't allow you to join with those things is because of over manning, they need to find an excuse to DQ you.

t. Worked in a recruiting office

>trannies can become boxing champions coz they compete in the woman section but got that male growth b4 changing
>women can be in the military
>military doesn't accept trannies
makes you think

>>most military are right wing

The military is largely a Christian Conservative organization.
As an NCO I was expected to lead prayer a few times.

what a country
korean military doesn't even allow half blooded to serve in it

What a piece of shit

Veterans don't make up the military. There's a reason why they're unwanted and usually homeless.
cnn.com/election/results/exit-polls
Military service members who are not vets voted Clinton

So instead of consulting with Generals and Military experts, he should have consulted with you on this matter?

crazy faggots

BTFO
T
F
O

Except he didn't

And Trump wasn't a Christian candidate. Blacks and Hispanics in the military voted much like their civilian peers and younger voters were much more likely to vote Democrat than their older peers

Trump is a great example why it is right to label all Americans as bigoted retards. You voted for Trump lmao.

>cnn
not the most trusted source

mentally ill people shouldn't be allowed in the army in the first place. B T F O

>inb4 "gender fluidity"

>poll just so happens to have no data on muslims
>muh agenda!

but hillary won the popular vote

good lad, i wouldn't want some tranny whose brain has been destroyed by hormone drugs watching my back in a fight

You would be surprised how few in the military vote. At most I'd say 10%.
I saw polls that said as many as 80% in the military supported Trump

Ask the gays on here, despite the T in LGBT they don't consider the trannies in the same boat as them.

How come Trump is a president then? Not even Americans could be retarded enough to come up with a system where popular vote doesn't determine the winner.

Its an exit poll, you can link whatever source you want but it's all the same

But those polls accounted for senior members or officers who tend to vote GOP. the standard enlistee though isn't a monolithic block though and as you said they aren't as invested in politics as much as their seniors which is where this false claim comes from

...I start to love drumpf now.

The worst thing about Colbert is that he just seems to be doing it because it jacks his ratings. Fallon has been avoiding that shit.

I was in many years, think what you want.
Liberals don't like the military, so they don't often join.

swampland.time.com/2012/11/05/does-the-military-vote-really-lean-republican/
>Senior military officers who described themselves as liberal fell from 16% in 1976 to 3% in 1996. Urben found that younger officers leaving the Army were far more likely to identify themselves as Democrats than those opting to stay, which would tend to make the more senior ranks increasingly Republican.
>But there is conflicting evidence. The Center for Responsive Politics reported last month that self-described military personnel had donated $678,611 to Obama, 85% more than the $398,450 the Romney campaign has collected.
Anecdotes don't mean much

Praised be Trump. The funny part is the sheer level of butthurt from people in THIS country. Just now I heard a tranny (and apparently also a "military expert", whatever that is) on the radio bitching about it.

>Anecdotes don't mean much
Not even 25 years worth?