COMFY Middlesbrough vs Sheffield United 17:30 Kickoff

Premier League has been undeniably exciting this afternoon, but if you want to get away from it all and watch the MOST unpredictable, charming league in the world, settle in here for a comfy night of Championship action.
Middlesbrough got off to a poor start this season losing to my own team Wolverhampton Wanderers, while Sheffield United contrastingly beat Brentford, winning their first second tier game in 6 years. This meeting of a newly promoted and newly relegated team, coupled with the fact that they are both traditionally Yorkshire teams, should make for an interesting game.

TEAMS:
Middlesbrough: Randolph, Christie, Fry, Gibson, Friend, Clayton, Howson, Forshaw, Bamford, Assombalonga, Gestede. Subs: Dimi, Fabio, Roberts, Leadbitter, Baker, Traore, Fletcher
Sheffield United: Blackman, Stevens, Fleck, O'Connell, Basham, Clarke, Sharp, Coutts, Freeman, Stearman, Carruthers. Subs: Eastwood, Lundstram, Wright, Duffy, Lafferty, Evans, Brooks

My own prediction: Middlesbrough 2-1 Sheffield United

Other urls found in this thread:

streamcomando.com/en/stream/middlesbrough-sheffield-153995/hd-eng
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Should add that the game is live on Sky, but if you need a livestream this is the only one I can find so far: streamcomando.com/en/stream/middlesbrough-sheffield-153995/hd-eng

How fucking difficult is it to get this right?

Nobody is going to watch this. Why not have 19:00 kickoff? Is it Sky just being butthurt over BT?

haha ultimate insult.
god luck Sheff bro's i'm rooting for you in championship this season

>losing to my own team Wolverhampton Wanderers
you don't need to include this you know

fuck off paddy not all of us are bandwagoners

if they get the team name right they stand a chance of getting the crest right as well

thanks anyway mate

Ffs didn't even notice that, what a calamity
I hope they do well, I predicted them 12th at the start of the season, they should have no trouble staying up.
I'll gloat where I can.

fuck off why would a neutral chose this? They wouldn't

don't give a fuck about neutrals frankly, it's Boro vs Blades and those fans will watch

i'm watching it.
I enjoy championship football, and i believe it's the most entertaining league.

You'd be right, it's very unpredictable.

*bows respectfully*

stream quality is fucking dire tbqh

Why are Orlando City playing Boro?

>Orlando City
literally never heard of

Come on Boro!

We can't go 5 points behind the piggies after two games

Christ imagine if these boring useless cunts come back up to the premier league again

Stay where you belong

shit goal to concede desu lads

>abongahongalong diving like a fanny

Boro need another goal

CHED COMING ON CHED COMING ON CHED COMING ON CHED COMING ON CHED COMING ON CHED COMING ON CHED COMING ON CHED COMING ON CHED COMING ON CHED COMING ON CHED COMING ON CHED COMING ON CHED COMING ON CHED COMING ON CHED COMING ON CHED COMING ON CHED COMING ON CHED COMING ON CHED COMING ON CHED COMING ON CHED COMING ON CHED COMING ON CHED COMING ON CHED COMING ON CHED COMING ON CHED COMING ON CHED COMING ON CHED COMING ON CHED COMING ON CHED COMING ON CHED COMING ON CHED COMING ON CHED COMING ON CHED COMING ON CHED COMING ON CHED COMING ON CHED COMING ON CHED COMING ON CHED COMING ON CHED COMING ON CHED COMING ON CHED COMING ON CHED COMING ON CHED COMING ON CHED COMING ON CHED COMING ON CHED COMING ON CHED COMING ON CHED COMING ON CHED COMING ON CHED COMING ON CHED COMING ON CHED COMING ON CHED COMING ON CHED COMING ON CHED COMING ON CHED COMING ON CHED COMING ON CHED COMING ON CHED COMING ON CHED COMING ON CHED COMING ON CHED COMING ON

>Ched hasn't raped anyone yet

>offside
>clearly 3 yards onside stood right in front of the linesman

he never has done mate

BROOKS ON

GET FUCKING READY

Come on town 3 in 3!!!!!

Was it offside?

Fucking refball, nothing wrong with that goal, easily onside.

Looked level to me

First defeat since January and it comes like this. That's 3 disallowed goals in 2 games so far.

Boro the better side on balance but not too worried if they're meant to be favourites.

Never seen refflag like it lads
Load of shit that

Reminds me of West Ham away in the PL where Quinny's late winner got mysteriously ruled out. Never actually found out why.

Spot the offside player