The Banter Years

Loving this new season already.

Decent new characters and the guy who plays the manager is fucking brilliant.

Will it top the previous 5 seasons of hilarity before it finally gets cancelled for good?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/referee-john-beaton-slaughtered-hat-9963360
youtube.com/watch?v=oXHflyzJz6s&feature=youtu.be&t=2m48s
twitter.com/1872Kai/status/896689687586328576
twitter.com/HibsNews1875/status/896416827517128705
twitter.com/HFCTransferNews/status/896736523659423745
twitter.com/billydoyle07/status/896385649292529666
club1872.co.uk/news/club-1872-statement-on-neil-lennon/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This game was different. Ryan Jack got sent off for nothing while that runt Anthony Stokes (whose parents should have been BTFO in the Dublin bombings) was allowed to put Tavernier in a chokehold, which resulted in both getting yellow cards. The referee bottled it due to pressure from that fat ginger prick as always

[spoiler]SEETHING[/spoiler]

>Pedro fails to win against decent opposition
>This game was different

>Rangers lose the game because Celtic have put so much pressure on the Scottish refs that they are afraid to give them anything.

What's it like, having us live rent free in your head?

Leave Rangers alone 2bh.

Hahahahahahahhahahahaha

Beat by our feeder club too

You're referring to Lanarkshire Ref Association John Beaton, who has a Rangers supporting background?

dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/referee-john-beaton-slaughtered-hat-9963360

O right, so he could also have bottled it due to fear that Celtic fans would criticise him. You know, like they always do

youtube.com/watch?v=oXHflyzJz6s&feature=youtu.be&t=2m48s

YASS MR CAIXINHA
WATP AND WE'RE GOING FOR 55

is it time to start sending death threats to his family again?

Ever seen Brooker's The Entire History of You?

It's a bit like that except when your mind hits play, rather than memory engrams it's the footballing equivalence of an infinite series of top tier comedy shows (Father Ted, Blackadder, Fawlty Towers, Only Fools, The Office, etc.) rolling into one. Individually, each is amazing but when delivered intravenously together, the entertainment level is indescribable. What a decade to be alive!

tl:dr, It's cozy as fuck William. Keep backing the wrong horse every time.

At least they have an elite striker

>lose a game
>I WISH THAT GUY'S FAMILY WAS KILLED IN A SECTARIAN BOMBING REEEEEEEEEE

Can't argue against him being a good finisher but Morelos offered nothing of note for 60 minutes today, before that junkball Pena replaced him.

Seriously did you see the game he was gash and by Scottish refereeing standards thats saying something.

Yes, I seriously seen that game. Foderingham clearly handled the ball outside his box, Toral dived for the softest penalty every given and Garner deserved a red for his shocking late challenge. It's no wonder Charlie Richmond slaughtered Beaton for that performance.

But then Bobby Madden (ex-Ibrox season ticket holder) missed a penalty for Motherwell last week too, so you're probably right, the standards in this league are extremely poor.

Your clubs dead mate, beat it.

And of course Partick were denied a stonewall penalty last night and so were Hamilton up at Aberdeen last week we need full time refs and you need some tinfoil.

>"referee bottled it due to pressure from that fat ginger prick as always"
>"we need full time refs and you need some tinfoil"

You've merely adopted paranoia; I was born in it, moulded by it. I didn't see the light until Dougie McDonald was caught lying and Ogilvie's signed EBTs brought HMRC to Scottish football's door.

Hamilton denied a stonewall penalty at todders? I'll have some of what ever you're smoking please pal

Not sure he's smoking anything desu. When your club is deader than Jimmy Nail, your sanity takes a nose-dive down the marble staircase.

innocent people died in that bombing, people who didn't deserve it. anthony stoke's parents deserved it. i'd sacrifice myself to go back in time to save those people and replace them with Mr and Mrs Stokes

What do you scot bros think of Herrera?
Peña is fucking shit, caixinha hasn't seen the guy play since he left mexico like 3 years ago lmao

Herrera's yet to do much as he looks slightly unfit, is pretty slow and has struggled to win high balls against packed and agricultural Scottish defences. Early days though.

Pena is shockingly poor. He's barely played due to having the physique of a darts player and the mobility of a JCB.

>out of all the teams that one can root for
>i picked Rangers as a Turkish kid

what was i even thinking? end my misery.

W-what's a JCB?
And yeah, Herrera is kinda slow but he scores some blooters and nice goals from time to time.
Peña on the other hand... Keep in mind this is a guy who was literally depressed because he left on loan to a club like a 4 hour drive away from his former club because he missed his friends and family and couldn't go drink and bang trannies on the regular. He also cried and got depressed when his best buddy got injured and missed the past world cup, so he didn't play a single for match that tournament and acted all gloomy.

>oversee worst ever defeat against Celtic at Ibrox
>lose 26 year record to Aberdeen
>out of Europe at first hurdle to Niedercorn( who lol)
>Get beat by Celtic 2011/2012 B team

Why are Catholics so fucking based!?

It's not too late to swap, Ahmed.

JCBs are used here for large scale excavation work. Here's a picture of Pena late last night after Rangers got beat 3-1 and his performance was awful :-

twitter.com/1872Kai/status/896689687586328576

Seems to love a party. Doesn't appear to love hardwork. Not sure how he's going to fare as the Scottish winter is coming... 40mph rain, sub-zero temperatures, away to Aberdeen who are a difficult team to break down...

fuck eh huns

>WE EXPECT FULL PARTICIPATION FOR 90 MINUTES, NO MATTER THE SCORE

twitter.com/HibsNews1875/status/896416827517128705

twitter.com/HFCTransferNews/status/896736523659423745

twitter.com/billydoyle07/status/896385649292529666

You could have kept based Hyndman instead buying overrated mexilard players

now say that without crying, Billy

The rangers butthurt fallout is phenomenal today.
Fan organization releasing 500 word official statements because Lennon cupped his ears to the fans after receiving constant sectarian abuse. The same fans that threatened to kill him. Seriously what an embarrassment of a club, the victim mentality has exceeded anything Celtic ever had. The most buttblasted football support on the planet.

club1872.co.uk/news/club-1872-statement-on-neil-lennon/

>The same fans that threatened to kill him
When did this happen? all i know about Neil Lennon is that hes a wife abusing beast who got sacked at Bolton

Selling their best players to second division teams, how far have Rangers fallen?

Ahahhahaha the wee snowflakes are triggered.

God bless Neil Lennon, a true son of Ulster.

Just dissolve Scottish football already, it won't be missed

Both Garner and Waghorn scoring and winning games once they left TRFC.

O'Halloran scoring 3 times in 2 SPFL victories after leaving TRFC.

Carlos Pena joins TRFC and starts scoring with dirty tramp-stamped whores up Club29 then scoffs a deep-fried mars bar on his drunken journey home.

are you the mentally ill faggot that sent a bullet to him in the post?

WE ARE RA PEEPUL

NO SURRENDAR!

Probably a false flag to discredit Rangers.

Which Rangers, the dead one or this laughable tribute act?