Is it possible to be a transfag and redpilled?

Hey Sup Forums, my entire life I considered myself pretty redpilled. I have always had super nationalist, anti big gov, anti degenerate views. About a year ago, however something about me changed and I realized I'm trans. I understand it is a mental illness and I know im not a girl born in the body of a man, and i still have all my old views. What do i do? Am i still redpilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/stream/pdfy-UYOlu_UlIMBrR3ju/The Kolbrin Bible_djvu.txt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The true redpill would be the rope, buddy.

No.
Forget the gubment, your one primary issue now should be getting better.
Stop envying female privilege and work to make yourself a nice life. You want attention and an easy way out but you won't get it. You won't be female if you mutilate yourself, just a sad freak.

Don't go full sjw. You don't need to hate your country and flood it with foreigners if you are a tranny. You don't need to be degenerate either.

I don't care what Tumblr and progressive politicians in the West say, being "transgender" is really fucked up.

I'm not giving you a (((you))) or reading your post, you mentally ill shitlord

Its very unlikely that your perception wouldn't be skewed by your mental illness, however if you do it because you find satisfaction in it rather than anguish in not doing so, then you perhaps.

I think Ann Coulter's pretty red-pilled desu

Friendu,

Gender dysphoria is real. The solutions offered to solve gender dysphoria (life-changing, suicide inducing hormone replacement, elective surgery) is the problem.

The problem is that many (((clinicians))) and (((academics))) gratuitously pump the dick of the (((biopharmaceutical industry))) with the categorization of disease as an enterprise.

Self-knowledge is the answer. Don't let anyone mess with your brain chemistry with SSRIs or HRT.

Not 100% Aryan 100% degeneracy-free superman? Kill yourself right now, faggot. As you tighten the noose know that the Christian God's chosen 50 or so Sup Forumsacks who fit the retarded standard will surely succeed in freeing the world from the globalist kikes' grip despite their lack of numbers.

youre a meme

Thats just it. I dont want to be a female because of their stupid privileged shitty unproductive lives. I plan to be a biochemist. In college now working on bachelor's. I also dont plan to mutilate myself, i just want the identity of a girl and therapy hasnt helped. Im thinking hormones though, become a trap.
Dont plan on changing my views to that disgusting shit, i still hate califags, nignogs, sandcoons and the likes.
Thanks me too

You can be redpilled about certain topics but not others. Let me try to redpill you on being trans if you want to listen.

When you say you "Realize you're trans", what do you think that really means? Do you actually think you're a girl? Or do you think "I wish I was a girl" for some reason? In a huge amount of cases it's the later, and the first one is a mental illness (You might as well pretend you're a dragon), and the second one is a desire, which is completely normal.

Whether being a woman is better than being a man is something that can't really be answered because it depends on too many individual factors for you, so you may be right that being a woman would be better. What can definitely be said though is that the transition to becoming a girl, and the possible risks associated, can definitely make it not worth it. Becoming a passable trans is a lot of effort, is it worth that effort? A lot of people seem to get the idea that hormones and genital surgery is all it takes.

For 99% of male to female transvestites, you don't become a female to other people, you become a trans person, either because you are not passable or people know about your history. Suddenly, everyone will just know you as "That trans person", and it will become your only defining trait. Even if you find people who talk to you as a female, you will always have the nagging feeling that people know you are trans and are just humoring you. Even if you think being a woman is better than being a man, being a man is still better than being a transvestite. It's not good for your self confidence at all.

this is the first time that i agree with an austrian

Isn't Caitlyn Jenner a pretty conservative fella?

Yes, become a pretty girl

Well, you can't be an X born in a U body - that reek of Carreaian mind-body dualism. Gender dysphoria is also disputed as well. You just gotta do you, you can't do much to fix the soxial environment that made you this way so you shouldn't ler it ruin your life.

I'm a Sup Forums frequenter who doesn't hate trans people.

ok, this a serious question, do you ever fucked with a woman?

As long as you realize it's a mental illness you're fine, mate. Just do what makes you happy, but don't lose sight of reality. Also make sure you vote for Trump.

I agree with this quite a bit

Do you think you are a girl, or do you want to be a girl?

If you chose the former, you have a legitimate mental illness and it will be a hard life.
If you chose the latter, you're probably going through a sexuality crisis and you're probably homosexual, not really wanting to be female but wanting the attention of men, you just want to be a submissive male and have a dominant male.

My boyfriend, who suffered this put it quite acccurately
We need some type of homosexual studies for men, or at least more research on homosexual behaviour beyond stupid tropes and stereotypes, a real introspection upon sexuality of homosexual males would actually lead it to show that there's actually a similar relationship structure to males and females, essentially the only difference is sex.

Go work out.

>I'm gonna be a moronic cuckservative bigot in all respects but the one issue which directly concerns me I'll have differing beliefs
To be honest, I'm not surprised.

Guarenteed this swede poster is the same cunt who uses that child's cartoon as bait images.

Being redpilled means accepting reality, trying to live a healthy, constructive lifestyle, and not falling for lies.
If you think you are a girl when have a Y chromosome, you are not redpilled.

Thats just it. I dont know. See ive thought i was going through a sexuality crises. Ive definitely been wanting to get the attention of males and become a sub. Of course they all but ignore me. I am extremely feminine already looks wise. Some say i even already look like a girl a bit. I know i want my identity to be that of a girl because i know its scientifically impossible be a girl inside a mans body. Im just... me inside a males body. And for some reason my mind complex thinks its supposed to have the identity of a girl. Its wierd because ive denied myself for so long. I know i am a male wether i want to be or not, but my identity is based off what others see me as, and i desire being that with an uncontrollable urge. I dont want to but i do.
Tbh Ive almost killed myself over this but i want to be productive to society.
I keep telling myself its all just the result of wanting to be submissive. I still feel like its more somehow though. Your boyfriemd go through this?

Source of the pic please reverse img search doesn't work

Asanagi / Fatal Pulse / @victimgirls
Danke Dankei Revolution
which is something you should know by now, you absolute pleb

I do

So just go with it so long as i know that im not a female in a mans body and whatever? Because thats doing me rn. It doesnt suck desu im just hating myself for it. I hate myself for wanting to be this way.

Yep

Customizing yourself into who you want to be is a good thing in my opinion, just don't get butthurt when people don't see things your way, be open and secure about who you are, don't shove it in everyone's face, have an identity beyond it, be a real person

It's your body, if that's what you want to do to yourself and you have the resilience and the resources, go for it

Just be prepared to deal with the consequences, good and bad, and don't actively try to make things difficult for others by weaponizing your choices and pushing them into others

FWIW, there's this obscure religious book called the Kolbrin. It was supposedly kept by the Culdean church in England, and has ties back to Egypt starting with Moses and the Exodus. In it, it lays out the rules for "males with a female nature". Basically, you can live like a woman, and they will treat you as one, but you will lose your rights as a man (i.e. have the same restrictions as women like no degeneracy, voting, inheriting property), and you have to declare your nature publically first. I'd be okay with that model.

The Rolls of the Record chapter, part 3 contains the relevant passages.
archive.org/stream/pdfy-UYOlu_UlIMBrR3ju/The Kolbrin Bible_djvu.txt

>"It is unlawful for you, if a man with womanly ways, to conduct yourself as such, unless you first proclaim your nature by standing from dawn to dusk, for one day, at the market gate of the temple. If such be done no guilt shall attach itself to your conduct as a man with womanly ways. If the forbidden be done you shall be burnt with iron and fire upon the belly and the backside, and sold in the market place and your price given to the governor."
>"It is unlawful for an unprotected man with womanly ways to be the master of a household or to take a wife. He cannot own anything, except it be required for eating or sleeping, clothing and the practice of his craft. He may own a dwelling of one room, but if he bear arms in war he may own a dwelling of any size. If the forbidden be done he shall be burnt with iron and fire on the backside and chest, and sold as a slave and his price given to the
governor."
>"It is unlawful for men to wear the garments of women or women to wear the garments of men, unless they have proclaimed their natures.
>"If a man be proclaimed a man with womanly ways, an arrangement may be made with the governor and a price paid to become his protector. He shall then enter the household of the man who paid the price."