1. You are a cunt REEE

1. You are a cunt REEE
2. Your honest opinion on Paraguay and Paraguayans?

Don't really think of them.

1. you are gay
2. fake guay

mirá quién habla

Flag
Paraguay is the best guay

Opinión not found

I don't know much about them desu

The only country in the whole Americas to have recognized a native language as official and where most of its population speaks it

I like them

Cheap land to own big farms...

Not my fault that Paraguayans don't know how to farm.

2nd best guay

boas compras e volte sempre :^D

flag
disgusting maggots

>88
nice

I have a lot of relatives in Paraguay, i like there even if it's a shithole

i've met quite a few paraguayans and i live in a zone with many paraguayan immigrants.
they are more prone to alcoholism than argies in my experience. all of them work in the construction industry and the women as maids. they're barely literate and bring nothing good to the country. they're slightly more hard workers than argies. i can hang out with some of them and have a moderately good time, but they're ignorance and stupidity is a huge hindrance to communication.

niggers

1. Wettistani
2. Steals flags.

yes, and the answer to the second question?

Cheap stuff :D

Nothing

Mexico
Nde tembo

They're our bitches, we should have annexed them when we had the chance

The Triple Alianza war is the saddest thing I've ever read about sudamerican history.

That county was in a position to be a developed country, or at least Chile tier. But no, they had to kill all the males and destroy even the railroads.

it was a defensive war

They were not developed, that's a lie. 80% of their economy was based on agriculture. The majority of the people was illiterate and very poor.

Poland
I have some Paraguyan yerba, it's bretty good. Don't know anything else about it

>he fell for the revisionist meme
Pretty much all historians agree that the whole "Paraguay was super rich, England was jealous" story is bullshit

Paraguay has the oldest active-duty warship in the world - the Cap. Cabral (P01), built in Holland in 1908 and deployed in South America in 1911. Naval history fans actually visit Paraguay to see the Cabral and the cañonero Humaitá, a 1931 warship turned into a museum.

nde mba'e péa!

don't have money to buy new gunboats

Why do they have a warship if they're landlocked lol
Sealess cucks

the rivers are big enough

Lots of rivers. Paraguay has 12 naval bases. Paraguay bought a warship from Brazil in the 80's - the Itaipú (P05) patrulla ribereña. It has an anti-aircraft gun, two mortar launchers, and 4 machine guns. It can also carry a small helicopter.