/who/ - Doctor Who General

Cheeky Chibnall's Christmas Hoodie Edition

Previous japery boards.Sup Forums.org/tv/thread/77574315#bottom

>monsters made from eye shit.

Reminder that I really need to see S9. This sounds awesomely bad.

That episode is found footage style as well

Chibnall laughs as Moffat makes Dr Who so bad that he can't fail to make it better.

Any chance you could hook me up with a decent stream?

Yeah it was found in a dumpster covered in shit.

All of S9 is on Dailymotion (or at least it should be)

And they left the shit on it for broadcast.

Wonder why only the episodes of series 8 just before the Gareth Roberts episode leaked?
Who was truly behind leakgate????

Kek, it just never stops does it?

All I can find are dubbed versions.

I love you by Woodkid plays in the trailer.

Who is that, cloister, I've never heard of them?

Bah Bah Biker plays in the trailer.
Screenshot this.

Get out of your basement more then.

What an original and informative reply without even a hint of passive aggression. You must be very popular and well liked.

>You must be very popular and well liked
Yes, unlike you who must not have any friend at all except your mom. Life must be rough in the basement.

That's ironic from a self confessed shut-in. But thanks for the confirmation that you are, indeed, out of bed, now.

I've been coming to /who/ literally for as long as /who/ has existed. I've taken breaks here and there but for the most part I visit every single day. I don't read every post, and I don't post in every thread, but I always have /who/ open in a tab.

And I want to say something I don't think I've ever said here before: Merry Christmas

>implying Martha was a good ending
>wahh the doctor doesn't love me bye

You needn't reply twice to the same post to make a point, especially when pretending to be two distinct different people. But thanks for confirming your identity, we can all safely disregard your opinion now.

Nice repetition of things said to you, cloister. It wasn't me both times, but you probably know that anyway.
You seem angry and defensive already, mate. Are you ok?

Again with the 100% original and not at all stale, primary school tier comebacks. You're a witty cunt. Too witty for me to even waste my time continuing this conversation with.

Nice use of your VPN right there! That must take some real effort.

Post your Doctor/Companion duo rankings

>God Tier
11/Clara
12/Clara
10/Donna

>Good Tier
11/Amy
9/Rose
10/Martha

>Shit Tier
10/Rose

Nice repetition of things said to you, mongo. It was you both times but you already know that of course.
You seem angry and defensive already, mate. Are you ok?

Not him but those two are parasites who attack women every day. They deserve everything they get.

>Not him
Lol

>those two are parasites who attack women every day
Lol okay. Whatever you say m8.

I guess this really hurt you and was too accurate for your liking. Good.

Nah, I can't be arsed to. I will say though that any pairing with Clara should be under Gatiss tier.

Took you all this time to think of this shit answer mate? Christ, that basement really took a toll on your mental health, mongo.

I love that you're too much of a mongo to see my post had nothing to do with yours, but it's not like we're gonna pretend you're trying to take this conversation to some place even though it isn't heading there at all, are we? :^)

>not him

You are now talking to yourself. FACT.

Stop crying, cloister. We are getting sore from laughing at you.

You seem to be reeeeeeing user, are you ok?

>We

Deflecting now, typical reeeeeing mechanism from you. Means you're angry. Good :^)

>We

>we

>We

>We

>We

>there is a NEET right now on Sup Forums, on Christmas day, that's shitposting every thread on Sup Forums talking about cats and Cloister

Jesus Christ. He needs mental help.

I AM LOCUTUS OF BORG

>We

Talking seriously here, I truly believe he has no family nor life. He probably lives in a basement. I have no idea what Cloister and cats did to make him REEEEEEEEEEEEE like that but it's hilarious.

>We

>>we

Aaaah yes typical reeeeeeing from mongo, repeating the meme that destroyed him over and over again.

Can't fight my meme.

>i'll put the pronoun they used in greentext

>i sure showed them!

inb4 he greentexts "them"

People who do this aren't getting the essence of the meme.

I hope you got some of your VPNs ready cause the next 3 days sure are gonna be rough for you.

I hope you got some of your VPNs ready cause the next 3 days sure are gonna be rough for you.

Oh my god can we get a janitor in here? Thanks in advance.

Just report.

It's mongo reeeeeing as usual because he's been assblasted again. Report and move on.

Just report.

It's mongo reeeeeing as usual because he's been assblasted again. Report and move on.

Is liking Dr Who a good way to find a girlfriend?

An old gf once made me watch an episode and I had no idea what was going on.

Oooooh boy when the janitor gets in here this is gonna be a real fuck fest.

I'd call the janitor but they might leave you unbanned.

Oooooh boy when the janitor gets in here this is gonna be a real fuck fest.

Best meme.

BINGO
I
N
G
O

Should anything be replaced? I'm not attached to "episode is considered fun" since it's not particularly objective

watching the Moffat era will get you a fat, ugly tumblr girlfriend. watching the RTD era will get you a boyfriend. its the Wiles era that gets you 10/10 chicks

actually laughed tbqh
keep the transformative derivatives up and it might actually be a meme with staying power

Replace it with "Nardole promised River to look after 12".

>Is liking Dr Who a good way to find a girlfriend?

Haha

Doesn't feel so forced anymore right?

It's the only bad episode of s9.

forced meme = repeating the same phrase over and over again
good meme = core concept transformed and appropriated to new contexts

A good example is baneposting - it's only been able to survive this long because it thrives on continually making new content

Shit, I can't find one bad review of the Return of Doctor Mysterio.

Could it be disappointingly good? We'll have nothing to moan about.

Wrong.

David Bowie reference

I would call security but is the new you're a big guy.

If the Christmas special ends up being GOAT then i will flim myself slapping jenna's ass at the next convention she's at

Screencap this

it won't be GOAT but it'll be an enjoyable romp

Still upset my meme's catching on?

Yeah, you might find a Whoufaldi tumblrina.

But you'll be condemned to watching endless re-runs of 12/ Clala episodes.

I agree. Cause the thing is, it's like my friend Vicky.

There's one that says it's merely passable, and another that calls it fun but unmemorable. Hardly GOAT

What? What are you talking about?

>there are only 2 reviews out

She lived with this bloke, student housing, there were five of them all packed in, and this bloke was called Sean.

Still 'not bad' though.