What if we meet a 200 point IQ alien race and they consider us the equivalent of niggers?

What if we meet a 200 point IQ alien race and they consider us the equivalent of niggers?
Just a dumb monkey species fit only to be slaves.

How would Sup Forums react?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rJJjOKmwl6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

accept the inevitable

Fuck their space wives

I'd shoot the hostage

They are called the jews and they are doing everything that you just described.

I, For One, Welcome Our New ayy Overlords

>Just a dumb monkey species fit only to be slaves.

We already fucking are.

#HumanLivesMatter
#We'reAllLifeforms
#GiveReperationsToHumans

Ayy where the scaled women at

How smart is someone with a chunk of lead turning their head into pink mist?

We would appeal to their liberals and slowly infiltrate their civilization and cuck them

>meet
Do we have to meet them? They must exist.

What's worse than being nigger tier is being insect tier, amoeba tier, just being completely irrelevant to them. At least nigger tier would be "more primitive version of us", at least we would be approaching the same level as they.

Just sic the Jews on them. In 300 years, their females will be worshipping human cock and they'll all feel guilt for enslaving humans. Then you'll get humans being elected to positions of power and all that good stuff.

It's funny because right now nationalist sentiments are hip but what happens when our common enemy is aliums? We would have no choice but to embrace globalism and act as one cohesive unit.

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYLMAO

Whole thread, not one correct response.

SHEEEEIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT

I think it depends. If they treated us like dogs, in the sense that they would feed us, pet us, give us a home, and be our friends then things would be alright and we'd embrace the role. If they treated us like slaves and shit then we'd revolt but at the same time know we were doomed.

Why do you think the jewish reptilian conspiracy exists?

The jews are just high IQ humans without empathy that want a world of slaves.

Come on Argentina, we all know you guys are niggers. No need to keep up with this.

Push for acceptance of our race and destroy them from within as more and more of their species try to become progressives.

He's right you know

>BIG HUMAN REPRODUCTIVE ORGAN
>SO MUCH TESTOSTERONE AND MORE THAN ONE EYEBALL
>HOW CAN XTHILUZ EVEN COMPETE

nope. you're on your own. im inna woods 2bh

Why would super advanced civilisation even need slaves?

we'd make great pets

Tell the alien race to get out of Argentina and see what real whites are capable of achieving.

If that happens all of the shitter countries and races will fall in line behind the ones that can actually get shit done, ie, the west. There won't be any special snowflake fucks wanted equal representation and forced leadership quotas when it means the death of our species.

Chimp out and burn some of their space cruisers

Benis in ayylmao

>"OH MAKE INTERCOURSE WITH MY PERSON YOU ENLARGENED PHALLIC REGIONED HUMAN."
>HUMAN'D.
>WE WUZ EMPEROR'S N'SHIET.

some ayy lmaos think they can outsmart me.. maybe.. maybe.. i've yet to meet one that can outsmart nuke

i will accept being a sex slave to an alien

Introduce them to real niggers, see what they think then.

yes.

even if they rape your asshole twice a day?

He's counting on it.

Anunnaki much?
don't watch this film: youtube.com/watch?v=rJJjOKmwl6s

Live on welfare comfortably while impregnating 20 alien sluts and forcing their taxpayers to help pay for the kids.

>How can ayy lmao bois even compete

MUH DIK

If they truly were that much more capable than us I'd probably be one of their big hulking bodyguards, ready to sacrifice myself for my master.

We'll blow the suckers off the sky.

Homosapiened.com

High IQs cant resist the "master race fetish"

Cuckoldry

Accept their view and ask them to fuck off to their own land and we'll all leave each other alone.

Basically what we need to do with niggers.

I would call the bigots and win the argument.

quality thread

any greatest ally here to comment?

>Alien females look masculine, but alien males look feminine to us
>HOMO'D

MURRICA.

> the Solar Zoo Line is to protect the rest of the galaxy from us

If they exterminate us we win.

that's why he's sweating.

>What if we meet a 200 point IQ alien race and they consider us the equivalent of niggers?
I have some bad news for you. Some 300,000 year old bad news.

We perceive ourselves to be these transcendent evolutionary masterpieces, but imagine what a 5th dimensional hyperbeing thinks of us. We'd be no different than ants.

what happen if you exterminate yourself ?

Pledge allegiance to them and try to learn their ways.

So untrue. There would be colluders, haters, the afraid, the merchants, etc all with different agenda regarding the Ayyys. Aliens might actually divide Humanity more.

REEE retard uprising

Reptilianphobic attitude, we're all milky wayians. Check your intergalactic privilege shit lord.

>implying peace is an option.

Find a way to genocide them and lock a few chosen of them in basements for occasional sexual relief.

That's the Austrian way.

id be like ayy lmao xd
plz no kill me!
i make good food!! XD

I would inform them that WE were actually the rulers of their ancient civilizations.

Nice proxy, Vlad.

> tfw they scourge the planet with tachyon weapons.

Any alien species that is a threat and/or have no use to mankind must be exterminated. Humanity first.

PURGE THE XENO

Prepare your anus *Giant blinking anal probe floats in the room*

Call the ayy lmaos speciesist.

Hmmm... It would really make me think.

>go along with it
>wait for AYYbraham Lincoln to set me free
>post my penis on AYYChan
>"HOW CAN AYYs even compete?"

>Fucking females ruining whole solar systems

We'd complain about them on the internet and make jokes about gassing and killing them even while they were manipulating us like puppets on a string and generally treating us like pathetic stupid cattle

Oh wait

any alien species that contacts us first is most likely a negative sign, very few reasons to contact other life without an ulterior motive

like its one thing to have a probe/message being sent and then another to have a full ship of explorers but its all bad and we're completely outclassed then

Act like niggers obviously

Why would some advanced civilization even need slaves when they have robots and shit?

Not to mention we would be a very interesting world to watch. If you're super high IQ and capable of interstellar travel, you're probably going to be very docile and will have put your more violent ways behind you in order to come together and achieve something as phenomenal as becoming a spacefaring race.

If you're all 200IQ, you probably have a communistic type of society, too. Everyone probably gets along and contributes evenly with no real money because you all understand the greater good. (I'm not suggesting that only the intelligent are communists, I'm suggesting that communism only works with intelligence and minimal dead weight)

Watching a shithole like our planet with all of our infighting and our niggers would be a blast for them, I bet.

GIBS ME DAT *collects space welfare*
WE WUZ SPACE FARERS BEFORE THE AYSS BUT THEY STOLE OUR SHIT WITH MAGIC

I laughed, but then I thought about it a bit more, and now I'm depressed.

Feminism is a cancer not just on America, not just on the world, but on the entire galaxy

but aliens and space dont real user. space was made up by nasa

We was Overlordz and sheit.

Then we show them how things are done on earth
>b-b-b-b-but we're just like ants to them
so tired of hearing this shit ants don't have nukes

>HUMANS BUILT THE FIRST SUPERMASSIVE BLACKHOLES, AND WUZ TRAVELING TO OTHER GALAXY

>DUBLE-HELIX GENETIC MATERIAL IS THE ENERGY THAT POWERS THE UNIVERSE

>BEFORE SCALIE CAME AND PUT MUZZLES ON OUR THIRD EYE TO SILENCE OUR KANGS AND QUEENS CUZ THEY WUZ AFRAID
shieet, it basically writes itself

/thread

>embrace globalism and act as one cohesive unit
We'd embrace heirarchy instead of pushing equality nonsense.
There would be a cohesive unit, but it wouldn't be of working together, it would be one of domination.

Nothing wrong with them having been here this whole time or coming back for a little visit.

If that were true, they'd invite us in lovingly. Xenos would be primarily leftist if they were that smart.

i cringed

>nukes
>they are genetically altered to be resistant to radiation
>they have force shield tech that can block pretty much anything
n-...nukes....

Jews win.

Fight them as best as I can

Try to survive as best as I can

Let natural selection sort it out

They would be the opposite you retard. Any civilization similar to ours would still have to work within the laws of economics

>HOW CAN XTHILUZ EVEN COMPETE

Kek

I'm now imagining their version of Aussie shitposters.

>also they can fly and shoot lasers from their eyes and are invincible
just like that kid
>no you didn't shoot me I have a force field on

>hurrr durrrrrr aliens having advanced shields is the same as having super powers & magic
okay

I did the Mensa test and it told me I was 160, and considering average is 100 for whites, and average is 200 for the ayylamos they might just keep me as a sex slave since I'm above average for my kind.

I mean, I can only hope they'd keep me as a sex slave ^•^

Show them the meaning of SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

this

Meme them into electing the God Emperor as ruler of the Galaxy

We won this battle in 4 ways before it ever began

Gather all master race Aryan humans and form the Intergalactic Reich.

HUMIE their cute alien daughters and wives and impregnate them

>because nukes kill with radiation
>not because the blast is hotter than the sun
>not because the unholy amounts of energy released
>but because of radiation
>the decay of particles