Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?
youtube.com/watch?v=MCSySuemiHU
youtube.com/watch?v=2FraE77l4fI
youtube.com/watch?v=cp7MsUkO3sE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Inb4 1 post by this Id

Why not 5? I don't see why how many is significant they can all kill

Guns should be distributed freely all around the world so we can start purging ourselves; let the bests win.

Prove me wrong; you can't.

Enough for self defense but not enough for a shooting spree

we should ban all high capacity clips for semi automatic assault rifles and be done with it.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

what if you need to defend against 100 niggers?

Is it really that fucking hard to just adopt gin controll? You'll simply just need a license and that's it.
Is is REALLY this hard, America?

That too

What is with all the anti-gun shill at the moment?
Can't mods ban your fucking IP?

Guns should only be able to hold one bullet and you should only be allowed to legally own one bullet. Think about it. Why would you need more than one bullet? That's all it takes to kill someone and let's say there were 2 people trying to kill you. You simply pick up the gun of the person you killed and if you missed you just pretend to have more bullets by making bang bang sounds with your mouth

We have a fundamentally different view of where our rights come from. Our rights are an innate part of the human condition and do NOT come from the government. Rights do not require a license.

what if your house gets attacked by 12 people

I live in New York. They already are.

but guess what? EVERYBODY STILL HAS 30 ROUND MAGS

OP BTFO, YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

Here's a shotgun with a 10 rd magazine. I garuntee you it would have done more damage in that nightclub than an ar-15 chambered in .223

yeah, good luck enforcing that

>needing more than 5.56 x 10^-9 rounds

LIVING MAN DETECTED

m.youtube.com/watch?
v=1rUPFXbADvE

Time for a confiscation then

That's a FAMAS you retard.

>Time for a confiscation then
Please do it. Just repeal the second amendment already. This country needs a cleansing.

You'd know all about that frenchy

It takes only a few seconds to swap out a mag and even in shootings that used AWB-compliant guns (Like Columbine or Virginia Tech, for example) nobody tackled the shooter while they reloaded. Which was the whole point of the ban in the first place.

I live in commiefornia and it's illegal here too. Doesn't stop me from my supply of 18-round mags.

OP BTFO.

fucking eww, shes shaped like an overstuffed sausage

Shall not be infringed

HON HON HON

>confiscation

Topkek. Good luck with that.

here, let me decode that for you:
>enough for self defense, but only against a home invader, not the government

guns are not for hunting, they are for arming the populace against its government.

Good thing I just bought 10 30-round magazines :^)

hide at a job interview room

Alright OP, fair enough. Of course you mean that the military and LE is restricted to 10 rounders as well, correct?

M1 Garand has 8 round mag, but Obama doesn't want me to have one of those either, or he would have allowed the importation of vintage Korean War models instead of having them destroyed like a mongrel.

i think u meant clip bruh

There's nothing in the Bible forbidding them, so they're fine.

Checkmate. God Bless.

in canada all our magazines are pinned down to 5 rounds

but if you wanted more you could just cut off the pin with a saw

so really what's the point? We do it so you can't spray and prey deer when you are hunting but doing it for any other reason is just a waste of legislation.

It's impossible to prove a subjective opinion wrong you fucking idort.

>already surrenderring

>populance is constnatly being attacked by sand niggers paid by the gov
>populance is constantly bailing out banks and kikes
>populance is under an almost military state like existence
>populance is being thrown against strangers for no other reason than oil for the kikes.
YOu are long past the moment where a armed revolution was needed burger. And every single faggot from every single state can see that. Form a militia and btfo the white house now or stop meming the "muh second amendament right" bullshit cause right now it caused more harm than good.

>Implying I couldn't end your miserable life with just one bullet.

It doesn't matter how many bullets I have, It just matters if I actually hit your ass.

If you make magazines only hold one bullet ill just buy 100 magazines you bitch ass bitches

This, buffalo fag reporting in

good luck shooting 100 + faggots with the 100 bullets when you have to waste 3 to 5 seconds for each shot.

>gin control
As an alcoholic, that hit closer to home than the last volley of bullets did.

Kek

DoJ here, your IP has been logged
;^)

Are you 13yo?

Yeah, and make it apply to government as well.

What need would they have for any bigger magazines than the civilians?

> implying reloading isn't possible
> implying that the shooter will be stopped when he reloads
> implying that surely, less people will be killed

This video.

First off that "running" demonstration was fucking jogging. Accuracy wasn't counted either and he had the magazines right on a table in front of him. Also how does it make it harder to defend yourself?

>The shooter can just reload in a second
>Civilians can't defend themselves for some reason.

Gunfag logic

>Picking a prime number
This is pissing me off more than anything else

>This racist bigot murderer wants 11 people to be killed

Go fuck yourself kkk NRA nazi.

it will surge the prices of "collectible" magazines and will fuck in the ass casual shooter and historical reenactment groups with giant spiky dildo

Are you saying civilians can defend themselves from mass shooters without weapons?

11+

Come on man that means anything over 10

The magazine can be printed very easily. All a spree shooter would need to do is spend a few hundred on a 3d printer and he can have 2 30 round mags banana'd together and ready to load.

What you burgers need to do is make spree shooting free zones.

Now watch me bait

Now watch me shitpost

Watch me bait, bait, watch me shitpost

why 10? why not 9 or 11 or 2?

Here 30 round USGI magazines for Ar-15s are $150-$200 each, P-Mags usually around $200. They can be found cheaper but that's what they'll easily sell for. Things like drum magazines will fetch $4-500 easily.

They're not even illegal, just can't import them as a recreational shooter so there' such a limited supply in the country.

>9 or 11
>9or11
>9/11

/k/ was working on a design for a 3D printed magazine that used rare earth magnets in the follower instead of springs so you wont need to go out and acquire specially designed springs to get your illicit mags to work.

Oh, you were being serious?
This guy used 10 round mags.

You do realize that you can make high capacity magazines very easily right? What you are proposing is the very definition of an unenforceable law. Fuck off.

where does the 2nd amendment say anything about self defense?

No I'm saying is the logic is flawed

The point of the video was to show that a mag restriction won't do anything to stop a shooter because of the reload speed. However for some reason the video says a mag restriction will it make it harder for a civilian to defend them self. How will it be harder when you can reload just as fast?

Gun ownership and open-carry should be mandatory. Mass-shootings would fall to zero.

Prove me wrong.

Pro-tip: You can't.

I think we tried gin control in the 20's. That didnt work out either.

>it's a Yuropoor wants America to join them in slavery post

I prefer when Germans just spam BEADY, close to funny as any German can hope to get.

A civilian could reload as fast as the shooter I mean

We all know that the safest place, when a nigger is pointing a firearm at you in his sideways gangsta autist manner, is directly in front of it.

>the security of a free state
>self defense

The first guarantees the second.

The second does not guarantee the first.

ITT: wild west fantasies.

Tapco magazines should be illegal the quality is horrible

If you don't use Lancer mags you probably suck dicks through a hole in the wall at a gay bar.

>Enough for self defense

Officer shoots suspect 5 times with a .357 revolver, suspect is still able to return fire and kill him.

youtube.com/watch?v=2FraE77l4fI

Magazines are not very difficult to make, especially with 3D printing nowadays.

That being said, the standard size mag that we also use in the military, honestly does feel like it lasts awhile on semi auto.

I remember wasting blanks at the beggining of every FEX just so I didnt have to carry around my ammo and it feels like a lot of shots coming out of that gun even though its only 29

won't make a difference, people who practice will still fuck you up:
youtube.com/watch?v=cp7MsUkO3sE

Reload

I'll never understand this argument. Has nobody heard of reloading?

But if mag size restrictions don't matter, why should we regulate them?

Enjoy jail

Should've shot 10

You're right. 30 should be the minimum capacity.

>ban 11+round magazines
>ok
>buy a shitload of 10-round magazines and extra webbing
>wear mag dump pouch
where's your god now?

Situations where you need more than 10 rounds to defend yourself happen every minute of every day.

Played out in the fantasies of paranoid losers.

People who think they need an arsenal are a lot like people who think they need to encrypt their hard drives.

Either they're just nuts or they're actually a danger to society and need to be dealt with.

Except in the wild west there were less shootings than in the modern day. But I can't expect a person who gets all their knowledge about the era from Hollywood movies to understand.

No that's the logical flaw I'm pointing out. Sheriff nigger thinks shooters can reload but civillians can't.

Magazine restrictions are beneficial to stopping shootings whether /pol likes it or not

Still slows you down

Notice how obsessed you are with taking a person's freedom away for doing things you don't consider normal. Go back to le-ddit sheep. Maybe they'll care about your braindead opinions.

Fuck you user, wanting women to be defenseless. I hope you burn in hell for wanting women to get raped.

Groups have done tests of CCW holders.

When there's an attack in a public place, CCW holders tend to get misidentified as a threat, shot, shoot bystanders, and most are under too much duress to reload.

doesn't matter if I'm in a gun free zone :^)

Why are you collecting your mags? Expect to live after the police response or something?

*sigh*

Goddamn, killed by a .22 out of a pistol after putting 5 .357s into a guy.

Bum luck.

Because civilians won't be prepared.
ie: they won't have easy access to those extra magazines.