Why do we never hear about them if we have so many?

Why do we never hear about them if we have so many?

Because it's only 0.3%
Here it's about 0.75% if we take the highest number

Because most people don't even know what they are.

Apparently I have traits of a romani and i had never heard of them before that.

When you see a brown white guy you assume they are Italian or Greek

You confuse them with mexicans

I don't think we have any proper "gypsies"

In Europe they live in caravans, but I assume all the ones here just have gypsy blood and live in houses like normal people

also maybe they behave better in the US but here they are complete irredeemable trash

Be ware of gypsis thry cast spells and shit

Actual Gypsy here. People just assume I'm Mexican or Indian (the 7/11 kind, not the tomahawk kind).

North American Gypsies are a special case, similar to the immigrant communities of Nigerians or Indians in the USA. Their countries are poor as hell and full of low IQ scum, so the ones who emigrate tend to be the best and the brightest, because they have a way out and the motivation/intelligence to do so.

It took a lot of work to be extremely poor and make it to another country in the early 1900's, let alone one across an entire ocean. The ones willing to work and make good lives for themselves are the ones who came. The thieves and scum stayed home.

Sounds the same as my country

Cannot wait to gtfo from here

who

They LITCCHHERALLY shit, piss on our streets.
The pretend to be begging for money and are a part of large criminal groups who come to norway, scams money, and sends it back to romania.

No one likes them.

Nuke us already.

See what I mean?

Same with Nigerians. They're all scammers and street-shitters in Nigeria, but the ones in the USA are doctors, because they are the small minority who had the sense and the capability to gtfo the shithole.

it's your fault you're so gullible
they can't make shit except in the big cities where the inhabitants don't have to interact with them
remind people not to give to beggars

I'm a tolerant leftist who for example doesn't mind muslims at all. But gyppos jesus christ they are trash. Criminals the lot of them.

>Their countries are poor as hell and full of low IQ scum
This is just upsetting, can you stop saying that? If you really are Romani, or lived among them, you know very well they aren't inherently subhuman and wouldn't be that way if they if they were given the opportunity to get educated like you.
>tend to be the best and the brightest, because they have a way out and the motivation/intelligence to do so.
At least in my case, this is not really true. They're all within the upper/educated urban class but at least half of them are lazy rich kids who otherwise failed in Indian entrance exams so they write SAT, a far easier exam and their parents cash out tons of money and send them to an American college for bachelors. The ones who go for Masters are the good students though. I'm saying this from personal anecdotal knowledge.
Do you realise how small that number is?

are gypsies brwon skinned?

>If you really are Romani, or lived among them, you know very well they aren't inherently subhuman and wouldn't be that way if they if they were given the opportunity to get educated like you.

They're not poor and we are giving them the opportunity to be educated. In fact, we give them free scholarships for universities, free spots in schools and an extra grade in school just for being gypsies.

And they still won't do it and won't send their kids to school. They have an actual culture of disdaining authority, fairness and hard work and they willingly segregate themselves from us and either live in shanty-towns they made or in shitty villas in the countryside they built with begging money and stealing. They also glorify stealing, crime and thugery and the only times they behave is when receiving welfare or using the healthcare system (for which they don't pay taxes).

>they aren't inherently subhuman
wrong

They aren't inherently subhuman, but their culture is extremely insular and built upon transient life, theft, and scamming. The Romani can pretty much get a free ride through school in the EU, but they choose not to. It's much different than India where the poor would kill to have an education and better life. The Romani are completely comfortable with being horrible.

What common there is with the birth and death of romani?

Both are caused by accidental shots in the parking lot of the horse track!

I don't know but no matter how hard I try I can't start seeing myself nor the poor people around me as subhumans. No matter how many men stats keep flying around in this website. I'm just too used to seeing them as humans. It's comfortable in your position to do so, but I've lived here so long and so we'll, and I never viewed anyone as subhuman, just poor and uneducated.

*meme stats

Gypsies are from North India. You are technically the 7/11 kinda. Kinda at least.

We bread them out with natives...

>there is no real difference in a native and a gypsy

>his country didn't have a gipsy president