Is it true that Jap posters make the 'Do you love Japan...

Is it true that Jap posters make the 'Do you love Japan?' threads so that they can record all of the answers on their blogs?

Other urls found in this thread:

all-nationz.com/archives/cat_185194.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kek asian dudes are so disgusting to look at that. spoiler that shit

>Is it true that foreign English teachers in Japan make the 'Do you love Japan?' threads so they can get a lot of replies for cheap?
Yes

>t. jew

yes please ignore his thread

well yes
and we make money from it
all-nationz.com/archives/cat_185194.html

>drowning in cum

It's not just the Japs who are making threads in hopes of getting mentioned in the blogs

this has to be a fake clickbait article, right?

? which other flags should we be wary about

The guy on the far right is pretty handsome
How much do you make off of it, and how can I get in on it?

Brazilian posters do this. They collect foreigners saying positive things about Brazil and translate it to post on Brazilian social media.

This is why Brazilians have huge egos these days.

sopa de macaco
uma delicia

It's real
This phenomenon sounds like national insecurity. Why would anyone care about what some NEETs on an imageboard have to say?

>Brazilian posters do this. They collect foreigners saying positive things about Brazil and translate it to post on Brazilian social media.
nunca li nada mais patético na minha vida

kek, that headline

yes bostilians are pathetic. disgusting people

They really don't seem so bad. At least they're not angry and offended all the time like Americans.

it's literally fake news

if it's real, we Japs had been shitposting on 2ch all day for sure

can't believe they actually killed her

Yes they do but not on their blogs but on their tweets. I've followed a bunch of Japanese guys on twitter and more often than not, I've seen their tweets about how foreigners react to their "what do you think of Japan" threads on Sup Forums

well actually no

not those threads

With semen

That's really, really dumb

Then which threads?

threads about a more specific topic and asking you gaijins something comparing something
they need variations

What is all nationz?

How much money can you make off of that?